Chapter 1

The heart remembers

Hyewon's POV

Hayyyyyyyy, another day that Chunji oppa's not with me. Oh well, maybe he's just really busy preparing for our anniversary. He should be though, because last year, I celebrated our anniversary alone. So maybe, he'll make it up to me tomorrow :)

"Hyewon noona!""Huh? Who's tha-" I look behind me and I saw my boy bestfriend Niel

"Niel-ah! You're here. But wait, why are you here? Aren't you busy?" I ask him "I am," he answers " but Chunji hyung asked me to say to you that he can't walk you home because he's uh....." "He's what?" "He's...eh...busy! Yeah, he's busy. He says he's sorry too" I stiffled a giggle "Tell him it's ok, I understand him. In fact, I already know what he's up to." Niel's eyes widened "Already know w-what?" "That he's busy preparing for our anniversary. It's tomorrow remember? Wait, don't tell me that your with him at surprising me, aren't you, Niel~ah?" "Ye-yeah. I guess you already know our secret a day earlier. Hehehe. Oh look at the time! i still have practice. CAP hyung will be mad at me if I'm late! Bye noona!" Then he runs to the opposite direction "Wierd" I muttered before making my way home.

 

Niel's POV

AISH! Ahn Daniel, why would you must be a very lame lier?! At least noona bought it. ~sigh~ Hyewon noona, even though no one prevents me from telling it, you're just blindsighted to Chunji hyung's love that you will not beleive me, if I tell you that your boyfriend is cheating on you. Damn!!! Why does it have to be like this?!?!?!

 

Hyewon's POV

I think I'm really destined to walk alone FOREVER. Oppa's busy doing hell knows what it is, my girl bestfriend Seul Gi, is absent today and well Niel ditched my hope, and lastly my driver is  freaking sick!! I really wish someone would pop here and walk me home.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was....

 

 

"Changhyun oppa! It's you. Waeyo?" I asked "I see that you're walking alone. Care to walk you home?" "Sure! It's been a long time since we walk home together. Let's go!" I said as I linked arms with him. We talked about everything and asking out other's doings. "Changhyun oppa," "Hmm?" "Do you have a girlfriend?" "MWOH! Why are you asking thngs like that all of a sudden?" "Because even though Chunji oppa is my boyfriend, I personally think that you're more handsome than he is. And one time, when I visited your house, I saw tons of girls at your gate, holding chocolates and screaming your name. Don't tell me that, of all the girls that confessed to you,  you didn't said yes to even just one?" I asked. "Why would I say yes to one of them if I already have someone in my heart?" He smirked "Really?! Let me meet her!" "Mianhe, Hyewon, but I can't take you to her. she has a boyfriend already." He said, looking depressed "Oh. Don't worry oppa. wait till they break up then slip into scene" "Yeah, I  think I'll do that. Ok starlight, we're here."

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                               Annyeong readers! 

                                                                             Sorry for the REALLY lame first chapter

                                                             But don't worry! This is just the beginning! MWAHAHAHA

~Ahem~ Anyways, for those who doesn't like my first chapter, here's a gif of Chunji!