What if..?

EXTRA EXTRA ~ Read All About EXO!
If you get a day off, what would you do?
  • KRIS: I would .... like the manager to not take care of me for a day so I can go out to shop, a day with the theme called 'freedom"
  • LUHAN: If I get a day's time I would plan everything first. Perhaps play 2 hours of soccer first, then return home for a meal with my family then spend an hour to meet up with friends and the remaining time ......... I'll think about something else.
  • TAO: If it's in China I hope to visit a coffee house, get a cup of coffee and then sit and enjoy the scenery at my favourite beach and enjoy the breeze.
  • LAY: If I get a day's time I hope to dedicate this time to my grandparents, have a meal with them and since they like to take strolls, I would like to take a stroll with them around Xiang Jiang.
  • XIUMIN: I would like to play soccer with Luhan, and enjoy a cup of coffee. So when Luhan goes to visit his parents I will go alone to get my cup of coffee, go shopping and watch a movie. I would like to spend time alone.
  • CHEN: Even thinking about it makes me happy. There are so many things I want to do. My parents worry about me a lot so I would like to spend the entire day with them, sit down for a meal and chat and tell them that I'm fine and I'm living well. I would like for my parents to be rest assured and not worry.

 

 

 

..Kris did aegyo?

 

121013 KCON'12 - EXO-M

History
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc5KCErMYoU

Angel
youtube.com/watch?v=abwPz5S05fc

What Is Love + Ment
youtube.com/watch?v=VaZw-WFWodA

Kris' Aegyo cut

youtube.com/watch?v=HYF7OhuYtg8

MAMA
youtube.com/watch?v=RflFKJJEsgA

Ending
youtube.com/watch?v=hXGo5oPuIPU

 

English with EXO M