Cheating (?)-2

You're Mine

For two hours Sunggyu and L cleaned the rooms. Sunggyu lost more than half from his energy, he's too tired until he can't move again."Hyung, gwenchana?" L look at Sunggyu's face."Are you sick, hyung? Your face is pale, gwenchana?" Sunggyu nods slowly."Gwenchana...." His voice so weak and he try to stand up with his last energy."We're done...." Sunggyu walk to kitchen but suddenly he fainted, he tried to keep his weakness from another member."Hyuung!!!!" L get shock.

 

3 hours later, Sunggyu wake up. He found L sit beside him with close eyes."L-ah~ wake up, I'm okay. Go to your room if you tired." Sunggyu touch L's shoulder, L bit shocked."Gwenchana?" Sunggyu nods and smile at him."Aniyo... i'll keep you now." L hug his leg until Sunggyu can't see his face.

"Gwenchana, L-ah~" Sunggyu try to smile, he wont to make his saeng get worried."Kajja, go to your room and sleep."Petting L's head."Aniyo~ you always take care about us, why can't i pay it? I want to take care about you too, hyung." L's eyes being teary."Hyung..." L sobbed.

"ne? waeyo?" Look at L's eyes."Can I...." L's being silent for a moment, Sunggyu still look at L's eyes."Can I hug you, hyung? I want to hug you, can I?" Sunggyu smile and L hug him tightly."I want to make you warm like this, I think Namu hyung will teasing you if you get sick." L start rubing Sunggyu's back."Hyung, get well soon. Don't get sick...." Sunggyu smile, he feel comfort in L's arm.