You little naughty deer!

How to...

 

It was just another practice day in SM practice room. A couple was sitting side by side, enjoying their break time together. But, the boy looked not too good. Something was bothering his mind.

“Oppa~” Yoona shook his boyfriend beside her who had his eyes fixed on his script for his newest drama.

“Hmm..” Donghae answered with a humming sound without looking at her.

“Why are you so quiet today?” Being curious she was, she asked him straight-forward.

“Nothing..” He answered shortly.

“Are you hiding something from me? Do you probably have a problem? Tell me! We promised to not hide anything from each other right?” She looked at her boyfriend’s handsome face so lovingly while holding his right hand.

Donghae was shocked by Yoona’s questions.

How does she know?

“Right? Spit it out, Oppa!”

And Donghae knew he got no way out.

He sighed.

“Mm okay.. Actually..” He gave his drama script to Yoona.

She read it.

“So, you have to shoot a kiss scene? So what? I said I’m okay with it right?”

“Yeah b-but..”

“But what, Oppa?”

“I d-don’t know h-how to..” he stuttered.

“How to act out a kiss scene?”

Donghae nodded.

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to do it perfectly so I have to shoot it again and again so that means I possibly have to kiss my partner in the drama again and again too. And I don’t think I can do it if it’s not with you.”

Yoona was touched by what Donghae said. She have done a lot of more intimate kiss scenes but he never complained and encouraged her to do it. And now when he have to act out a kiss scene, he said he can’t do it if it’s not with her.

What a lovely boyfriend I have..

“Well, just do it professionally. Or you can just think of me while shooting the scene. So you will be perfect in just one time shoot and you just have to kiss her one time too. Done.”

Donghae looked up to meet her gaze.

“Really? You did it like that too? While thinking of me?”

“Of course, Oppa!”

Donghae smiled.

“Okay I’ll do my best! Gomawo, Deer!” he said while pulling the girl into his embrace.

Yoona giggled.

“No problem. So, do you want to practice it first? With me?” she whispered in front of his ear.

Donghae grinned and placed his lips on Yoona’s pink plump lips.

Yoona put her hands around Donghae’s neck while he put his left hand around her slim waist. They kissed passionately for more than a minute before Donghae whispered

“You little naughty deer!” 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author note: I was bored so I made this-_- Thanks for reading! 

 

Felicia x