Chapter 16 : Final...

My Not So Happy Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I can't stand the fact that Kris broke up with me through the phone, I deserve an explanation. I told myself to stop whimpering and crying till I get a better explanation. I decided to go to his house.

 

Today feel so empty, might be because I'm walking to Kris' house alone, the sky is gloomy "It better not rain" I breathe out.

 

I stand outside Kris' house gate; there was no answer when I ring the bell. The house look empty, the lights are off and the cars are not park in from of the house. "They must go out". I turn to walk away but I turn to look at the house again, "I'm worried..."

 

I find myself in front of ChanYeol's house instead of my own; I hesitate to ring the bell. I look up at his window, I see him looking down at me. Soon I was greeting with his bright smile, I can't help but show a small smile. 

 

"How long has it been since you came over? What's the occasion?" He asks, making way for me to walk in.

 

"It's about Kris..." I murmurs, ChanYeol's smile drop. I quickly notice his frown "What happened?" I ask in alarm.

 

ChanYeol's face slowly turns into a scowl "That jerk! He really didn't tell you!" I am hurt, whatever it is that Kris didn't tell me must've been important and he didn't tell me. ChanYeol see the sorrow in my face, he grab my arm and drag me to his car that I didn't know that he own. "I'll explain" he pushed me in the car and fasten my seat belt, he walk to the driver seat and turn on the engine.

 

"What did Kris do? Where are we going?" I ask holding to my belt, scared that ChanYeol might crash seeing that he's speeding. 

 

"I'm taking you to the airport, Kris' leaving!" my breath stuck in my throat, I can't breathe. I can't bring myself to speak, fearing that my voice might crack. The gloomy from earlier start to let down the droplets, " this weather" he curse. I'm afraid of this side of ChanYeol since I never see him like this before.

 

"Why is he leaving?" I ask quietly

 

"He's leaving to Canada to study and his father is ill" I feel my tears falling down my cheeks. ChanYeol suddenly stop the car, I look out and realize that we are in front of the airport "Wipe those tears; Kris wouldn't want to see it. I don't want to see it" he say when he turn and see my tears, like he said I wipe my tears with the back of my hand.

 

We walk in the airport and look at the flight board for the flight to Canada; ChanYeol is looking while I look around the place. I spot a tall guy and a woman that very similar to Kris and his mother "They're right there!" I point to where they are, ChanYeol eyes follow my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter