Zelo can’t stop thinking about Himchan, but will his curiosity lead him to love or hate?

zelo cant stop thinking about himchan, but will his curiosity lead him to love or hate?

 

It’s movie night, and Yongguk got to choose the movie. Of course it was a war movie, Zelo sat down next to Himchan on the floor slightly hidden in the shadow in the room, the movie started and Daehyun walked into the room with 3 packets of  popcorn and gave one to each pair, Yongguk and Youngjae, Jongup and himself and Himchan and Zelo. Zelo grinned as Daehyun passed the popcorn to him, Zelo sat the popcorn in between him and Himchan smiled soft at him threw the soft lighting in the room coming from the TV. Zelo pretended to watch the movie but really he was watching his hyung through the corner of his eye the whole time he watch Himchan's lips as he put popcorn in his mouth..how sometimes he would softly smile and snicker if someone got shot and they fell funny. About 45 minutes past, and Zelo noticed Himchan was staring back at him. Zelo quickly grabbed a hand full of popcorn and turned away trying to hide his cherry tomato coloured cheeks. When Zelo felt like his cheeks were not red anymore he slowly ate the popcorn and checked in the corner of his eye for Himchan, he was leaning back slightly with his hands supporting him. Zelo leant back as well and he felt a hand touch his. Zelo focused on the TV screen was his hyung really touching his hand, or was he just imagining things? Zelo slowly looked down to see Himchan's hands placed on his, Zelo quickly looked back and the TV screen and stayed in the same spot till the movie ended and quickly went up to his room.
 
Zelo sat on his bed looking out his door and saw Himchan's desk light must have been on because there was a soft light coming from under his door, Zelo waited for the light to go off then he slowly got up and walked over to the door to see if he could hear something. He heard a deep soft voice whispering, Zelo couldn’t make out what he was saying, but he faintly heard his name being said. Was he talking to someone? And why was he whispering? Or was he just talking to himself? Zelo quietly opened the door and slid inside the room he could hear his whispers now. “Zelo...do you like me?” Zelo went to answer but noticed Himchan didn’t even know he was in the room. Zelo waited for the whispers to fade and for Himchan to fall asleep, the room was filled his Himchan's and Zelo's breathing, Zelo made his way over to Himchan's desk and saw a little notebook sitting on the desk and a pen next to it. Zelo got his phone out of his pocket and used the light from his phone to look at the contents of the little notebook, Zelo skipped to the last page that had been written in, Zelo's eyes widened as he read: “It was movie night and I finally was paired with Zelo! Yay~ I didn’t care what we watched I just wanted to watch it with him. When I went to grab another handful of popcorn I noticed Zelo hadn’t had any so I looked at him to see what he was doing I saw him looking at me in the corner of his eye I was about to ask him if he was going to have any as he quickly grabbed a handful of popcorn and turned away from me, I noticed his face looked kinda red but I’m not sure if it was just the lighting or not. Yaa~ he is so cute! I'm not sure but I think I'm starting to like him more and more. I leaned back and slowly placed my hand on his... I don’t think he liked me touching him... But it’s ok! His hands are so soft! And his face is so pretty.” Zelo's mouth dropped and he thought to himself, but how could someone as handsome as Himchan like me? And I thought he was straight? Pfft and how am I pretty! I'm not lady boy! Zelo jumped when he heard Himchan stir in his bed Zelo quickly turned his phone off and put it in his pocket and quietly sat in the chair until he thought it was safe. Once Zelo felt it was safe he quietly turned is phone on and grabbed the pen sitting next to the small notebook, he flipped the page and wrote “go to the back of the notebook” Zelo flipped the pages over and started to write on the last page. Once he was finished he closed the book and quietly turned his phone back off fixed up the notebook and slowly moved out of the room, once he got to the door he whispered “goodnight hyung… I love you.”
Himchan woke up that morning feeling happy as he just had the best dream, he dreamt about him and Zelo kissing and Zelo's saying “goodnight hyung… I love you” but the last part seemed too real… Himchan sat down at his desk and grabbed his pen, hmm I’ll write about my dream so I will remember it forever! He thought to himself skipping all the pages till he found the last page that was written on “hold on there is writing on the next page? I didn’t wright anything else did I?” Himchan slowly turned over the page to find in Zelo's hand writing “Go to the back of the notebook” Himchan turned the pages eager to find out what was written, as Himchan started reading Zelo silently snuck into the room to watch his hyung. “Hyung, I want you to know. Yes this is Zelo. And I want to tell you. I think I like you as well I know it might seem crazy cause we are both guys… but I don’t care hyung I really do like you, and you make me happy all the time I really do hope that you like me back and what I read wasn’t just a joke or something, and I want you to know Himchan you are everything to me. And I love you” Himchan's eyes started to water, is this true? Or was this some type of joke the others decided to play on him? He had to find Zelo and now. Himchan turned to get out of his chair when he noticed the maknae standing in front of the door looking at him, a tear ran down his cheek and the youngest of the two ran up and hugged his elder, “I-I I love you too, Zelo…” he said whispering. Zelo smiled and hugged his hyung tighter. Himchan started to sob slightly. “Don’t cry hyung…” he heard the maknae say softly, Himchan stepped back so he was able to see the young boys face “I love you Zelo don’t you ever forget that” “why would I? I love you just as much so you better not forget I do!” he said cheekily as he stuck his tongue out at him. Himchan cupped Zelo's face and leaned into kiss him, as their soft lips pressed together Zelo smiled and held onto his Hyung’s hands.