Final

Random Woohyun oneshot

 

“Hey gorgeous!” Woohyun greeted as you met him at the bus stop like planned. He took your hand and twirled you around to get a better look at your dress “Woow my jagi is so beautiful! Your beauty shines so bright it puts the sun and the stars to shame!”

 

You giggled and playfully hit him on the arm “The sun IS a star you pabo!” aigoo why did you ever fall for this grease ball?

 

He draped an arm over you “Well the biggest and brightest star in my world is you” he tapped your nose on the word “you” and you rolled your eyes. You had to admit that his greasiness always brightened your day and made you blush. The bus pulled up and you both got on,  you held in a groan when you saw that it was mostly filled with creepy old men that were eying you up and down. Woohyun noticed this too and wrapped an arm protectivley around your waist pulling you close to him, sending everyone a “Back off she's mine" glare. At one point you felt a hand brush against your thigh and you gasped. You could feel Woohyun's hand clench into a fist as he held you tighter. You didn't even want to see the death glare he was giving this guy, it would almost put Myungsoo to shame. The bus came to your stop and Woohyun led you off.

 

“That's it, you're never riding the bus without me again!Aish, those old erts. They're lucky a fight didn't break out! Who does that guy think he is laying a hand on my star...” he grabbed your hand and continued to rant.

 

“Aigoo they gave me the creeps.” you slightly shuddered thinking about what they would've tried if Woohyun hadn't been there.

 

He noticed your shudder and wrapped and arm around your shoulder pulling you close to him. “Well you don't have to worry about them or anyone else. No one can hurt you as long as I'm around!”