My Prince

Oppa! Will you fall for me

Minjae's POV

I'm Lee Minjae and I'm a highschooler. I have rich and indulgent parents and an elder brother. My life is 

perfect and I had nothing to be concerned until I met Donghae-oppa.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk-oppa was sick today and he couldn't able to drive me to school. Also both of my parents were busy with their 

work, so i had to walk to my school.

I put my earphone on and walked along the road peacefully.

Suddenly, someone push me very roughly that i fell onto the ground. I was shocked that man who pushed me was hitten by a car.

"What??? You saved me???" I shouted and ran towards him.

Thanks god, he didn't get any serious injury. But his forehead was bleeding.

"Are you ok?" i asked him.

"Unn..., yes..., " he replied.

What's the feeling?? I knew my heart skips beats.

The driver apologized us seriously and he said he would drove us to hospital.

I helped him stand up and we rode to the nearest hospital.

The driver and i waited till he finished his treatment. After seeing him in good condition, the driver excused us and left.

 

"Thank you very much. If you didn't save me then i could have die." i thanked him.

"It's nothing for me. But you were so careless" he scolded me.

"I promise I'll more careful from now on. And, my name is Lee Minjae. Nice to meet you" I said.

"I'm Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you too" said he.

"Oh! you're gonna be late" he continued.

"I'm okay. My school is just nearby" I said not to worry him.

"so let me walk you to your school" he asked.

"I accept. But you just saved my life and now you'll walk me to school, I owe lots of debts to you" I said.

He smiled.

All the way to school, we were so silent and I didn't dare took any glance to him. What's wrong with me? Is that called love or something? 

"So, this is your school. You'll be late, go ahead" he cut off my thoughts.

"Do you think we'll meet again someday" i asked him.

"Of course, we will. Well, i have to go now, I'm also late" he said and left immediately.

Eotteohge! My heart pounds faster and faster.

I think i've found my prince. 

I will find him somehow.

 

 

A.N, a short and boring chapter, right? I am so lazy these days. Thanks for subscribing me. I luv ya all <3