Prologue

U-Kiss Family

Here is the Prologue of U-Kiss family(: Comment & Subscribe. WARNING: Things that are said in this fanfic might not be true. So, please don't get mad at me for false information.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does this mean!?" Kevin asked Soohyun. U-Kiss are currently in the living room all were happy and having fun until Xander and Kibum told them they were leaving the group. "I don't know. I tried to stop and change manager's mind. That didn't do anything." Soohyun replied. "I don't see why they take Xander-hyung and Kibum-hyung out. They specifically chose them." Eli said.

Xander and Kibum looked at the devasted looks of their members. "They didn't tell you why were leaving?" Kibum asked. The whole room shooked their heads save from Xander. Xander explained,"It's all because I needed to finish my education and other personal reasons." Kibum said,"I wanted to fulfill my Charater Business that I created with Hyungjun-hyung."

"WAIT! You guys wanted to leave U-Kiss?!" Dongho shrieked. Xander and Kibum looked at each other with a strained look on their faces. "The company also said that U-Kiss needed more vocals in the group." Soohyun said. "That makes it even more confusing! Kibum-hyung and Xander-hyung both sing a lot! Much more than most of us. Kiseop-hyung barely even sings in our songs! Why don't they take him instead!!" Kevin yelled.

As soon as those words were out there, everyone knew they couldn't take it back. All heads turned to the rookie member that stayed quiet the whole time, Kiseop was startled at  what Kevin just said but nonetheless they were true. Kiseop stood up and walked to the door of the dorm and whispered,"I'll talk to the company and since you don't need me, I'll trade and I'll leave instead." With that, Kiseop walked out the door and headed for the company.

"Yah! You didn't need to say that!" Xander said. "Great. Much more conflict to deal with now." Soohyun grumbled. Everyone talked agian, except for Kevin who stared at the door with one, single thought. 'What did I just do!?'

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the first part of the fanfic(: I'm sorry if the information above isn't accurate I've warned you in the beginning! Comment & Subscribe xD