Fanfiction

Just You and Me

 

This is kind of a troll chapter, but he will have his love story, the first part of it is in this new batch I'm uploading.
 
______________________________________________________________
 
As usual, my day started off with giving myself a pep talk. 
 
"Come on, Youngjae! You can at least say hi to her!," I would think to myself. This was never how thing turned out, though. Every time, I would stammer and not be able to say a single thing when I was within arms reach of her. This was another one of those days. I sighed as I hastily put on my backpack, things spilling out. 
 
Cursing to myself, I blindly picked everything up and shoved it unceremoniously back into my backpack. I needed a new one, this one's zipper opened too easily. The wind could blow and it'd open my backpack. 
 
I walked out the gates if the school, sending it a hateful glance. Nothing ever went my way in there...
 
"Youngjae!," I heard a classmate of mine call out. Pausing to let them catch up to me, they handed me a notebook. 
 
"Isn't this yours?," they asked, and I nodded, the cover was the same cover of my math notebook, so it must have fallen farther than the rest of my things. 
 
"Thanks," I murmured before waving goodbye and walking back home. That was weird though, I could have sworn I picked it up along with the rest of my things. 
 
The way home was entirely dedicated to me thinking about the girl from class. Her cute ponytail, adorable smile and dimples, bubbly personality... She was a bundle of cuteness, and I had the biggest crush on her. All she knew about me, however, was my name. 
 
After I got home, I dragged myself to my room to do homework. A bunch of math homework had been passed around, so I'd been lucky that someone from class found my notebook. 
 
I dumped the contents of my backpack onto my bed, scrunching my eyes in confusion. There were two identical notebooks there, and only one of them was mine. 
 
"That's odd..." I muttered to myself before flipping one of them open, welcomed by the sight of my notes from today. Then that means...
 
Opening the other notebook, blood rushed to my face. There, on the first few pages, were math notes, but it wasn't my handwriting. There was no name on those pages, so I continued to flip the pages, jaw dropping when I saw the next page. 
 
It was a drawing of me. Everything, to the slightest detail, was carefully drawn, so I could see the dedication that had gone into it. To the side were smaller drawings of me, and in one corner, there was a signature. It was hers, I could recognize it from when she graded my test last week. 
 
The next page was covered with my name, hearts surrounding every inch of it. This was getting kind of embarrassing, but I continued to flip through the pages. I almost lost my sanity when I saw a fanfiction. 
 
Closing the cover quickly, I jumped away from the notebook as if though it had a spider on it. 
 
Okay, I think maybe it'd be best if I waited to get out of high school before trying to find a girlfriend.