2min(:

Forever mine.

 


 
His hair hit his shoulders perfectly, every turn and twist he made every step he took was perfect, how his face was scrunched with determination to get the steps correct. It blew my mind away, I've always admired him, but today it was affecting me like it never had before.
 I tripped on my own feet,  for the second time in one practice, damn focus Taemin.  I prepared myself to hit the hard floor of the practice studio, but surprisingly I didn't,  I was caught by two strong arms, I gasped as I felt the arms around me, I looked up, Minho stood above me, holding me in his strong arms, the music was still blaring in the back round but it felt as  if my world had stopped. I sat staring at his gorgeous features, how his jaw line was so fine, his big eyes a chocolate brown, his lips plump, looking delicious, his black hair coming down just past his eyebrows. 
'Taemin?' the music was now off. I heard a whistle queuing that I wasn't paying attention. 'Hm? Wha?' I shook my head with my mouth ajar, I realized the rest of SHINee was staring at me and Minho, I felt my face get heated, and turned it to the side. 'Th-thanks hyung' I mumbled, as I rolled out of his grip and stood. I felt everyones eyes on me, I looked at the floor, my face bright red, 'sorry..' I whispered. 'No Taemin-ah it's okay' The leader came and put an arm around my shoulder, I saw Minho cringe out of the corner of my eye, and started to walk away, please don't go I thought. 'Like look at me? I fall all the time..nothing to be ashamed of, we all make mistakes' he flashed one of his killer smiles at me, then turned to announce the end of our practice 'YAH I guess practice is done for today, good job guys.' I went to my bag and began packing my items, I  felt slow as I witnessed Key & Jonghyun walk out of the door, holding hands and fooling around with Onew on their tails. It was only me and Minho in the room now,  my face blushed at the thought. '..Um Taemin-ah..' Minho called uneasy coming closer . 'What is it hyung?' I smiled cutely.  'Well you see, I've been having trouble, with one of the dance moves for our newer song I guess..' he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 'ah no problem! I can help you' I sang joyfully, anything for you Minho, I thought. I took his hand in mine while standing and led him to the middle of the room, I helped him with some of the foot work, a spin or two. He had finally gotten the spin down,  he asked me to confirm it, so I spun on the spot continuing with the choreography, when I tripped once again! But this time not by my own feet. By Minhos. 
'YAH!' I screamed as I fell back to only be caught in the same strong embrace as I was in earlier, my face went red once again, our faces this time merely inches apart. 'Taemin, for years , ever since I met you, the moment I saw you, all I wanted was for you to be mine, you were an angel to me, a gift from the heavens, why I feel so strongly towards you? I wouldn't know, your too perfect. I'm just trying to say I guess,..that..I love you.' he whispered the last part so it was only for my ears only, invade of any eaves droppers. My mouth was open, my face was red, my world upside down. The boy I loved, had a major crush on, just admitted his love for me. ME. 
I stood shocked, still in his warm embrace. I could do nothing, I was frozen until I shook myself out of the thoughts I was stuck in, and brought my lips to meet his soft plump ones, the kiss was sweet, and beautiful, I felt love and only love. I pulled him closer by the neck to deepen it, It felt right, our lips fit perfectly together. 'I love you too Minho-Hyung, I love you too.' I said breaking apart closing my eyes and pulling myself up to hug my new boyfriend. 
We gathered the rest of our things, and proceeded out the door.
'So Taemin..'  Minho asks. 'How do you think the fans will react to the real 2min?' 
I just laugh, and reach up to peck his lips. 'I don't care what they think' I say, 'I love you, and only you, and nothing can change that. You are officially forever mine.'