M.I.A

M.I.A: A Day To Find You

 

Such a wonderful Birthday? Not without You, My Jumi… I’ll get you back.

As Jumi walked around in the dark dead forest, her heart race, she was truly frightened. She didn’t know what to she was surrounded by pure darkness. As she felt someone behind her, she whipped her head around to see, only to let out deadly shriek. A person white as sheet, was staring at her with it foggy white eyes. As she turned to run, it grabbed her leg causing her to fall. “Stop it! Leave me alone Please leave me alone!” She begged

Jumi! Where are you going!? We need to talk about this! A voice screamed in her head

As she clutched her head, the white creature began to move its limbs as its neck twisted itself it let a horrible agonizing scream. With that she ran away deeper in the forest.

“Your Lover?” the voice chuckled, “Ah she wasn’t the one who was supposed to end up here.” He smiled, his deep thick voice, sent chills down SungJong’s Spine, but he showed no fear. “Aren’t you afraid, being in this world again, it’s pretty brave of you to come back here, to risk your life for the one you love, and on your birthday.” He chuckled, “only 20 Years old, and you’re like this.” He chuckled.  “Well the poor girl seems so confused and frighten, so I’ll give you 1 day to save her, and if you can make it back to me together I will let you leave, however if you can’t then I shall take you as a sacrifice for her, and you will complete father’s wishes and follow your duties, and the best part, never see her again, also she may continue to live, that is if she is of a pure heart and soul.” He smirked darkly, “I’m okay with both.” SungJong nodded, “As you wish, Oh and Happy birthday SungJongie.” He smirked as SungJong walked away.

If only you didn’t leave at that time…..I refused to celebrate my birthday without you!

As he walked through the gates, his heart beating began to beat at increasing rate, he heard screams.

SungJong calm down, this is his trick, you’re fine

As he walked through the gates, the closed as soon as he opens them, as he looked around the dead forest, his heart began to panic again.

For Jumi, save Jumi. Even if I go back, she needs to live on

He was now panicking, as rain poured down on him, he looked up at the gray sky, and he suddenly felt relief.

“I’m coming Jumi, We will make it back together.” He said as he starting running foreword.

I’m going to save you, just wait for me.

As she was running, with the creatures following her, she began to silently cry, hearing the screams of the creatures made her frighten, she was scared, she was confused, she didn’t understand anything, or why this was happening, she knew one thing though, she needed to find salvation, even for a few minutes, as she ran, her legs began to get tired causing her to trip, and began to roll down the hill. As she lay there on the cold lifeless ground, she began to sob,

There no Point!

As a face, his face flashed in her head, she suddenly felt like moving on. At the time, her memories were lost from her; all she knew was her name, Lee Jumi

As she slowly pulled herself up, she saw the creatures weren’t as close as before, without a second thought she began to run, deeper into the dead forest. As she ran she began to hear a voice again. It was his voice.

“Jumi-ah, I love you.”, “Yah Jagiya, stop being so beautiful!”, “I’ve seen everything, so don’t be embarrassed.”

His soothing voice, his laughter, his deep huskily whispers, made chills run down her spine, “Who are you?” she asked only to realize she was alone, so his voice must’ve been in her head, a fragment of her imagination, as she walked , she began to look around, seeing the sad yet beautiful forest. “It’s so beautiful, yet there so much pain.”

She suddenly felt bad, as she touched the dying rose, her heart felt sad.  As she touched the rose it began to turn red, and alive. She was confused to why, she was able to bring the rose back to life. As she sat under the weeping tree, she closed her eyes.

“Jumi! No, don’t close your eyes, wake up!” his voice rung in her mind, causing her eyes to snap back open.

Searching for the voice, she stood up, only to notice a man. Her heart began to race; something told her it wasn’t safe. As she hid behind the tree, the rose died as he walked passed it. This made her terrified; the man had killed the forest, simply by walking.  However, the man himself seemed sad. As she saw his face, something made her want to hug him, something wanted to help him.

The tall man continue to walk on, noticing the girl staring at him, he turned toward the tree. Seeing no one there, he released a sigh. “These creatures” He glared harshly at the tree causing it to snap in half. “Come out from hiding!” he roared causing Jumi to shudder in fear, as she slowly rose up, she now noticed he was staring at her with a slight smile. “Jumi?” he mumbled, as she stared at him, she noticed his skin was like the rest of the creatures.

Almost reading her mind, he softly smiled, “I am a bit different from them.” He said removing his hood, to reveal his dark hair and soft eyes. “Who are you?” she mumbled, “SungYeol. Lee Sungyeol.” He smiled as she clutched her head.
“I See you’re still in the stage of regaining your memories, so you still have a chance.” He smiled, “I guess he pitying you.” He smiled softly as she stared at him.

As SungJong ran, he noticed a piece of Jumi dress; his heart began to race again. “Calm down” he said softly, as he walked through the trees, he noticed the creatures on the side, his heart began to race. “No she fine, my Jumi is alive.” He roared, as he shook off the creatures that now held onto his arms and legs. “I will find her, and there is nothing you can do about it!” he yelled as he broke completely  free from their grip, as he began to sprint through the dead forest, he began to feel the wind push against him, as the rain became harsh,

I won’t give up!

As he realized the situation he was now, he couldn’t take a step forward; he couldn’t fight against the wind. As he collapsed due to the pressure, as if a wall had fallen on him, he struggled to move.

As Jumi held on to Sungyeol hand, she felt as if somewhere a part of her was in pain, she didn’t understand it, but she knew someone she cared about was in pain, as Sungyeol noticed her expression, “I can’t help you remember him, but I’m sure you heart will let you remember soon, after your mind brings up another flash back.” Sungyeol smiled as he lead her in the opposite direction, “I’m going to get in trouble with him, but I don’t care right now, I’m more concern on to getting you guys out of here, you guys will never belong here.” He said running faster as Jumi looked at him in confusion, she began to remember him from somewhere. 

Suddenly he pushed her down a cliff, as she fell, something clicked in her mind, as she closed her eyes.

Everything came back to her.

It was the day before SungJong birthday, this was the day; she was the wrong target.

As Jumi woke up to the love of her life, she smiled, “You’re birthday tomorrow.” She kissed his forehead, causing him to smile up at her. “Good Moring, ah that’s right, my birthday is tomorrow.” He smiled, only to kiss her forehead.

 Everything was okay, but just as they finished making breakfast, they received a call from someone who Jumi, didn’t like.  As SungJong answer the phone, a smile spread across his lips, “Yes of course you’re invited Noona.” He smiled; Jumi on the other hand hated her, as she acted completely different with her, when they are alone together.

“You invited her.” Jumi sighed, “Yes, I did.” He raised a brow, “I told you I feel uncomfortable with her…” Jumi started, “Well she’s my guest.”, “she also someone you once cheated on me with!” Jumi glared softly, “You said we were on a break, remember, that’s why Niel kissed you!” he glared, “He only kissed me, because he didn’t want me to see you two exchanging saliva!” she glared, causing him scoff, “how long, did we break, oh yeah a day!” he glared, “and you made out with her in one day, SungJong.” She glared, “That was in the past, get over it Jumi.” He said walking in to the living room. “Get over it?” she scoffed as tears filled her eyes, she always hated arguing with him.

 For the rest of the day, she didn’t speak to him. She still helped prepare for the birthday party, but she wasn’t going to let him get away with that easily. 

“Jumi, we need to talk!” he sighed as Jumi sat next to him, “hear me out, Jiseok Noona, is going to stay here for a little while, because her house has rats in it.” He smiled, as Jumi scoffed, “No, I don’t...” she started, “well I already told her she can stay; so she will stay here.” SungJong smiled, “fine, then I’m going!” she roared putting on her coat, “Jumi-ah!” he called out, “Yah!” he called out only for her to ignore him.

“Jumi! Where are you going!? We need to talk about this!” SungJong sighed, as she walked out the door with SungJong trailing behind her, she suddenly felt a chill go down her spine, something grabbed her ankle as she trip down the stairs she wobbled into the street, as time slow down, “JUMI!” He called out, as he ran toward her only to see a car hit her.  As her delicate body was throw over the car, SungJong heart stopped.

As he held onto her body, her head bleeding. “Jumi!” he said as she blinked, “yes?” she smiled as his tears fell onto her cheeks. “I’m so sorry!” he said as her lids were becoming heavy, “Jumi! No, don’t close your eyes, wake up!” he shook her frantically, as the ambulance came.

“Well she in the middle, life support keeping her alive for now.” The doctor sighed, “thank you” SungJong bowed as the doctor left the room.  That’s when he noticed something on her ankle. He instantly frown, “I thought I told you to leave me alone, remember I ran away from this!” he glared,

 “Yes I do remember, you know she probably wondering around there right. Also it’s not my fault; I think it’s part of SungKyu’s Plan to get revenge.” The voice said coming out of the shadows, revealing a man with two toned eyes. “Well Hyung, I guess I’m going to pay him a visit.” SungJong smirked, “You really care about her.” The boy smiled, “she is the love of my life, she makes me fill whole, she may not know about what lies in the shadows, or how I was just going to eat her pure soul at first, but she changed everything, I’m more human now, I’m losing the urges.” He smiled as he gently brushed rebelling strains of hair from her face, “I can tell… Dad and SungGyu aren’t too happy about that.” He chuckled as he stretched releasing a loud crack. “I imagine that, Myungsoo Hyung.” He smiled as glanced at his brother. “I’ll open the gate tonight. I refused to spend my birthday without her.” He said caresses her cheeks, “Good luck with that SungJong. Don’t die” He smiled as his dark wings appeared and he took flight from the window.

As she opened her eyes she was in Sungyeol arms. “Sleep well” he chuckled as they were flying, more so him. As she looked around, tears began to fall, as she hugged Sungyeol “Hey, are you okay?” he blinked, “I want SungJong.” She muttered as Sungyeol was memorized by her tears, her pure tears, “I’ll get you there, I promise.” Sungyeol said as she laid her head in his chest. “My dongsaeng is strong, he going to be fine, SungGyu can’t do much.” Sungyeol tried to reinsure her. “Sunggyu?” she looked up at Sungyeol.

“Our eldest brother.” He smiled

As SungJong was now dealing with his Hyung, wings were out, swords were drawn, as the youngest and eldest, this was expected as they clashed over simple things. “Father’s happy you returned.” Sunggyu laughed, “He wants to give you a real present, to teach you a lesson for running away” he smirked, “well I shouldn’t have known you were going to cheat!” SungJong smirked, “I haven’t used my wings in battle for a while.” He chuckled knowing that would tick Sunggyu off  “You’re a sad excuse for demonic prince!” SungGyu yelled as he started to attack his younger brother, with a swing of his sword the air pressure sent SungJong in to a wall, “I should just her soul in front of you!” he smirked, As SungJong wiped the blood, “Your blood is not as strong as mine, I had full blooded parents, while your mother was just half breaded mutt.” SungGyu smirked, “Don’t talk about my mother like that!” SungJong glared as his eyes were now red, his skin was now white just as the creatures, and his nails began to turn black and sharp. “Good, your present is setting.”  Sunggyu smirked.

As Sungyeol was carrying Jumi, he suddenly felt the air surrounding him get tighter, “Hyung….” He smirked, as Jumi looked up at him in a confused manner. “You want to be labeled as a traitor too?” his voice said in an Icy tone, revealing the man. “Woohyun hyung…” he sighed softly as Jumi gripped tighter on his shirt in fear. “I won’t let you hurt her!” Sungyeol glared as he held on to her tightly.

Deep down Sungyeol feared the eldest, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun. As the eldest were full blooded, they only saw the three, as their personal slaves.

 However as they were growing up, Woohyun and Sungyeol were close, very close. As Woohyun always wanted a younger brother, and after Howon leaving with his mother, he was devastated then Sungyeol was born from his father’s new wife. When Sungyeol was born, he was born with beauty. He skin was pale and his eyes were a golden brown, to Woohyun he was the most beautiful child ever born.  He truly cherished Sungyeol. Woohyun was also very close to his new step –mother, she was very kind; she saw them as Children and not as soldiers nor monsters, but children. Woohyun was truly happy with the additions to his family, he always protected his dongsaengs when in trouble from Sunggyu or Dongwoo. But by the time woohyun hit the age of 16 his powers had set in, Woohyun hated his power, he feared them, he feared how he could kill with his looks, he feared how he could steal the life force from people, he feared of hurting his dongsaengs, so he began to act cruel to them, he hated the way he had to treat sungyeol, he cared about his dongsaeng but he knew he couldn’t control his power, meaning he had to keep a distance.

As woohyun stared at his younger brother, he felt his heart twist in pain. “You’re going to end up being Killed.” He said as he knew Sunggyu all too well. As Sungyeol stared at his hyung, he suddenly felt the pressure in the air get tighter. “Jumi…” he whispered, as she lean toward him, he tossed her up in the air, shocking woohyun as he tackled him to the ground. Causing Woohyun to release a groaned. As Jumi was falling, she noticed something, she was falling slowly.

As she begins to ponder, “I got you, don’t worry.” A voice said in her mind. Soon she was in someone arms.  She looked up to see a graceful man. “I’m Myungsoo.” He smiled, “and we need to get you out of here.” He smiled, as he drew his wings. “Shall we?” he smiled, as she nodded.

With that, they took off to the sky.

“You don’t understand anything!” Sungjong roared as his grip around SungGyu neck. “What are you going to do when she dies?” he glared, “when she ages, while you stay the same.” SungGyu said with a drop of sincerity in his eyes. “what…” Sungjong heisted, “you realize once we hit the age 22, we stop growing.” He said softly, “I’m not full…” he blinked, “remember, your mother stop aging.” SungGyu sighed, as  SungJong’s grip loosen,  “Liar!” his grip tighten, as tears blurred his vision. “How can I be lying when I went through the same thing?” SungGyu eyes soften.  “I don’t want father to hurt you as he did to me… I wasn’t the one who grabbed her, but Howon.” He said. “No..You’re lying!” he glared as tears fell.  something clicked in their minds, someone was hurt, as they stared at each other, “No…” SungGyu whispered, pushing SungJong off. “Woohyun…” he whispered

“Myungsoo, where are we going?” she blinked as the boys tears suddenly fell. “Sungyeol…” he called out. “What wrong?” Jumi blinked, “I’m sorry…” he said as they turned around.

As all 7 of them arrived at the scene Jumi coward behind a rock, “What happen?” Sunggyu blinked, “I thought you died or something!” he glared towards Woohyun… who winked at Jumi. As Jumi met his eyes. “What are you doing, spread your wings and go!” , “I’m human…wait how is this working?” she blinked “oh..do you not know where you are?”

Just then she was thrown in the air. “No!” Sunggyu glared, as Woohyun held him back, as Sungjong caught her. “I know I’m scary right now, but we have to hurry.” He smiled as he red eyes made her cowered. “I’m happy you’re back.” She whispered embracing him, “well, we have to get out of here… more so I have to get you out of here” he smiled, with that they flew. “What about you?” she blinked staring up at him, as he just continued to fly for the gates

The gate were closing, as SungJong eyes widen.  He realized that he wasn’t going to make it.

He felt a force of air push him through the gate. As the made it through the gate they turn

“Happy birthday, Sungjongie.” A Beautiful woman smiled as the gate closed, “Umma!” he called out.

“You’re no longer. M.I.A” She smiled, as she blinked her white eyes, causing the gate to close.

“she was the one who protected me the first time.” Jumi blinked as she clung on to his body.  “You’re still trembling.” He whispered as the girl tears fall harshly.  
“Shh.” He smiled as he hugged him tightly. “It’s all over.” He smiled,  “I promise” he kissed her forehead.

Just as she fell asleep on his chest, he noticed something odd. As he trace the mark on her shoulder blades.  They were little wings, he smiled. 

"So you are my angel.... you just don't know it yet.

~

GAHHH I'M SORRY GUYS I WENT ON A MINI HIATUS

SOOOO UGER LATE, BUT HERE IT IS....

sungjong_predebut.jpg54979423358399952207.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMucjT8WmOhSxaN43vvYSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlns3YwiFNRkJcHZeZe4L