I Love You

I Need You More Than You Think

 

Guys sorry for a late update -.-' I will update as soon as I can~
 
 
 
The next day, Jaeyoon walks to school with Gayoon and Myungsoo, who have decided to drop by her house.
"Yah, Kim Jaeyoon, are you okay? You seem a little different from yesterday..." Myungsoo says, watching her lock the door. Her smile wasn't as bright anymore, and it looked like she only slept for a few hours.
"Neh, I'm fine... Just a little tired." she answers quietly, yawning.
Gayoon tightens her fist in the thought of Woohyun.
"That crazy idiot... What does he think he's doing? I mean, why would he skip out on a double date last minute?! AIGOO!"
Jaeyoon sighs. "Who cares... He doesn't love me anymore..."
 
They soon make it to school.
Gayoon and Jaeyoon head to their first class, the same class as Woohyun's. 
"Oh, Unnie. I forgot my History Textbook in my locker... I'll be right back, okay?" Jaeyoon says, before walking off.
Gayoon continues walking, and spots Woohyun with Dongwoo and Hoya. 'That idiot....'
She rushes to him, dropping all her books. She grabs him by the collar.
"Yah! You stupid idiot! Why didn't you make your appearance last night, huh?! Do you know how disappointed Jaeyoon was?! Do you?!"
Woohyun sighs heavily.
"Her disappointment is nothing compared to mine. Just get lost, Gayoon. This has nothing to do with you."
He pushes her hands off his collar, and he neatens his tie.
Hoya and Dongwoo just watch Gayoon get a little angrier. She grabs Woohyun's arm, and pulls him outside, where they can talk privately.
"Nam Woohyun! Just what do you think you were doing to her?!" she asks, pushing him.
"I just can't okay? Jaeyoon is getting married to another man, and I won't spend any more time beside her anymore. I know that it'll just ruin things for the both of us. First of all, that means that she cannot fall in love with her husband-to-be, and for me, it means that I would find i hard to not fall in love with her."
Gayoon just stares at Woohyun blankly. "I can't believe you......"
Woohyun stares back at her. "What I am doing is right."
Gayoon suddenly slaps him. "Just care about yourself for once!"
She runs of to class, at the same time the bell rang. Jaeyoon was already seated inside the room.
"Ah, unnie!" Jaeyoon calls, waving at Gayoon.
When Gayoon sits beside Jaeyoon, she leans her head on her shoulder, thinking to herself.
"......Omo! Jaeyoon! I know something that we can do Woohyun in return..."
Jaeyoon looks up from reading her book,"Eh? Unnie, isn't revenge bad?"
Gayoon chuckles. "This shouldn't necessarily be called revenge..."
 
 
 
Myungsoo and Woohyun had basketball practice after school, and Myungsoo and Jaeyoon decided to act really close to eachother, showing Woohyun that it was okay to still love her with the current situation.
"Jaeyoon Ah~" Myungsoo calls to her from the basketball court.
He throws hearts and kisses to her, while Woohyun looks. '
Yah! Only I can do that to her!' He thinks to himself, pouting. 'Are they dating or something? And where's Gayoon?'
"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Nam Woohyun! Get into the game, okay?" their team captain, Sunggyu says, whistling.
Myungsoo and Woohyun get into the game again, as Jaeyoon focuses on Myungsoo. When the practice ended, Jaeyoon ran to Myungsoo and hugged him.
"Oppa did great today~!" she clings onto his arm, and kisses his cheek. Woohyun's eyes widen in surprise, and he suddenly runs between them, and kisses Jaeyoon (lips).
Her eyes widen, and she attempts to push him off, but his hold on her is too strong.
He finally breaks the kiss. Everyone from the basketball team have their attention on the two of them.
"Yah, what was that for? I thought you were trying to avoid me!"
Woohyun looks into Jaeyoon's eyes, apologetically. "Jaeyoon Ah, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not controlling my feelings for you. I love you very much."
Jaeyoon hugs Woohyun tightly. "Then why? Why do you avoid me? Is it because of Sungjae Oppa?"
Woohyun nods, as a tear escapes Jaeyoon's eyes.
The gym is now all silent.
"W-We'll go now..." Sungjong says awkwardly, as everyone follows him out, including Myungsoo.
"Woohyun Oppa... I-I don't want to lose you... I love you, too..."
Woohyun wipes away her tears. "Jaeyoon Ah, don't cry...." Woohyun hugs her tighter. "Don't worry... You won't lose me...."
 
'I'll lose you.'
 
Jaeyoon smiles. "I'm glad to have someone like you always by my side... Thank you Oppa for everything... Just never avoid me again, arasseo? Or I'll break up with you.
Woohyun pouts with aegyo. "Eh?! Chagiya! Never break up with me, okay? Never!" 
Jaeyoon giggles. "Okay then, never~ But you have to give me icecream..."
Woohyun smiles brighter, as they walk out of the gym for some icecream.
 
* * *