Denial

Denial - ONE SHOT

“Do you love him?”

    LeeTeuk sighed, he had never expected this to be asked of him and KangIn. He had quickly answered no to the mischievous younger that had asked him, but then why was it bugging him so much now? LeeTeuk leaned back from his desk, staring at the ceiling. Why was this bothering him? Didn’t he have other things to think about? He stared at his computer, as if expecting to get an answer. Bored, he had been watching a conversation between two fans, but hadn’t said anything as they quickly forgot someone else was there.

rndmluvrofsuju: …… I loved their mini-drama…….

    After that, LeeTeuk didn’t have to read anymore. He looked at the screen in astonishment, of course, he was probably asked that question because he and KangIn had been a bit awkward since they filmed episode two. He laughed and closed out of the chat, happy to figure out what the problem was, and how he could fix it. He stood up and went into the living room, where he found KangIn and SungMin watching television.

    “What’cha up to?” LeeTeuk asked as he sat down. KangIn scooted over a bit to give him room. “Nothing.” He replied. LeeTeuk frowned a bit, then looked at the television. LeeTeuk suddenly turned to KangIn. “Can I talk to you alone?” He asked him. KangIn shrugged and stood up.

    “What is it, hyung?” He asked. LeeTeuk looked at him, then at the ground. What had he called KangIn for? And why? Was there a point to it? “Where to start…?” He thought out loud. KangIn looked at him curiously. LeeTeuk looked up at him again. “KangIn, we need to… be like we were before.”

    “What do you mean ‘like before‘?” He asked. LeeTeuk did a random frustrated hand motion, it was obvious he was hoping KangIn would know what he meant from that. He sighed and put his arms on the side of him. “I mean… We’ve been uncomfortable around each other since that stupid ‘dangerous friendship’ episode we did… And people are noticing and getting the wrong idea.”
   
    “What people?” KangIn asked him nonchalantly. LeeTeuk sighed and glared at KangIn; clearly, “Korea’s number one raccoon” wouldn’t make this easy for his already exasperated leader. “Our band people. Someone from this band asked me if I was in love with you.” LeeTeuk replied through gritted teeth.
   
    “Are you?” KangIn asked with a grin. LeeTeuk stood up straight, as if sizing KangIn up, even though he knew the younger member was stronger than him. “No!” LeeTeuk yelled, all but stomping out of his own room, blush on his face.

    KangIn laughed to himself as he went into DongHae’s room, “I didn’t expect you to ask him…” KangIn said. DongHae looked up from the book he was reading. “Hyung, you all but threatened me to… what else could I do?” He asked. They smiled at each other.
   
    “So does he?” DongHae asked KangIn. KangIn nodded. “LeeTeuk hyung denied it, but it’s obvious, he left his own room blushing.” KangIn responded. DongHae laughed, then asked, “So then… You got the answer from LeeTeuk but… You love him also, right? That’s why you asked?” KangIn froze in his spot. “No way!” He exclaimed and walked out. 

 

Author's Note: Again, I made this story years ago, it's done and will never be updated.