FLIRT ALERT!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

Your POV

~The day after that night.. You wake up early and do your daily routine: breakfast, take a bath, wear your uniform and run towards your car.. While you're in the car you saw Kris oppa walking alone...

"Kris oppa!" you called him..

He saw you and wave his hands.. You asked him to have a ride and he accepted it..

" You two are like a real couple. Hey. are you two dating?" your driver asked.

"Aniyo! He is just my oppa + my best friend. right oppa?" you smiled.

"Hm? Ah ye ye.. She is just my yeodongsaeng + best friend!" he slightly smiled and look away.

~You arrived at yor school and your driver parked your car. You saw Kai in the front gate, waiting for you.

"KAI!" you called.He saw you and walk towards to you.

"Good Morning to my beautiful partner + best friend *and soon to be mine in the future.*" Kai thought. 

You looked at him and smiled.. "Good Morning too, my handsome partner + bestfriend!" you smiled.

"Tch!' Kris whispered.

"You say something oppa?" you asked.

'Hm? Nothing best friend!" he just smile.

You heard the first bell and you walk in to your classroom.  While you're listening to your teacher, Kai switch places with your sit-mate and you feel that he is starring at you while smiling! Your teacher called Kai, but he did not response, he is still looking  at you... Your teacher called him again and he finally answer... you were just secretly laughing.

After the first subject, you tease Kai for what he have done!

"Seriously are you crazy?" you laugh.

"tch. I didn't heard our teacher.." he explained.

"Excuses" as you walked faster.. You have reached your locker and you saw Kris..

"Kris oppa!" you called. He just ignore your call.. You noticed that he is in a sad mood, you decided to comfort him but Kai hold your wrist and

"Let him think about what he is thinking of" he said.

You saw Xiumin standing in front of your locker.

"Oppa!" you called. "Hey! Can you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Why?" you curiously asked.

"Just. please call you best friend Min Jee!" he blushed.

"Omoo! My cousin is inlove with my best friend. Look you blushed!" you teased.

"Aigoooo!! Shhh.. just call her please?" he said.

"Ne. what ever!" you again

~You and Kai walked at the corridor, you saw Hye Jin glancing at you, you saw those evil eyes starring at you. Then..

"Hey oppa!" she said with a flirty voice...

"hey?" he said it coldly.

"umm, oppa my name is Hye Jin and I want to be close with you." again with the flirty voice.

"Hm? Well if you do then I don't.. K?" He said and walk away.

She stomped her feet and stare at you again.. *Whatever flirt* you thought... You run and chase Kai..

"Hey..why so cold?" you asked..

"I don't like that girl..so flirt.. I don't even know her then she will just jump infront of us? that's rude you know?" he answered.

"Yeah I understand you bestfriend..." you said.

Hye Jin's POV

~You saw Kai with Jae Lee. You hate her so much... *It's time for me to shine!* you thought. you talked to Kai but he just talk to you coldly. *Ok? this was totally embarassing! That girl will pay!* you thought.

~You drove yourself home and saw your oppa lying in the sofa.

"YAH! Oppa, I know you have a feelings for your flirt best friend!" you said.

"Who tells you that she is a FLIRT?!" Kris shouted.

"Tch! you don't know the whole story? Jae Lee is FLIRT!" you said.

"She is NOT A FLIRT YOU WHERE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE KAI IS HIS BEST FRIEND AND NOT YOU!" Kris shouted. "And that is the POINT! JAE LEE MAKE KAI HER BESTFRIEND SO THAT SHE CAN GET KAI FOREVER. AND, TELL ME. YOUR JEALOUS TOO! So let's make a deal!" you planned.

"HELL NO!" Kris shouted.

"TCH! FINE! WHATEVER!" You stomped your feet and run towards your room.

~You're still thinking a evil plan for tomorrow. You really want to make Kai fall inlove for you!

"AAIISSTT!! This is really a fight!!" you said to your self.

 

Kris POV

*Hye Jin is not telling the truth. I know Jae Lee she will not do anything for her friends!* you thought

~You can't sleep and you still thinking about Jae Lee. "Jae Lee can't lie!" you whisper.

"I feel stupid..wait I can't explain my feelings.. If I will be angry? Happy? sad? Aiisshhh PABO!" you said to your self.

~You wake up early and still thinking about what happend last night. You go to school early and walk alone in tho corridor.

 

Note:

OH My!! I'm so sorry, for the super duper late update.. I'm had a family problem and I am so busy in school.. I wish you understand me.. I will update again tomorrow! :) Oh Thanks for waiting! :))