that brown orbs

you can see through my eyes

Author POV

Both of Taeyeon’s parents can’t stop crying.. but they already know these time will come anytime soon.. they tried their best to search for a donor.. but as the faith didn’t want her to live more longer, they couldn’t find one.. the ice princess and the tanned nurse asking the petite’s parents for a permission to make Taeyeon to be a donor for Tiffany.. they both said that it was the last wish from Taeyeon before she closed her eyes.. both Taeyeon’s parents didn’t object the petite’s decision.. they agreed..

“Tiffany.. congratulations.. you have someone to donor their eyes for you..” said the taller nurse towards the eyesmile

“REALLY?!! Who is that?!! I’m not ending people’s life because of this right?”

“no you’re not.. that person willing to give you her eyes.. and her parents already agreed with that.. your surgery will be held soon.. so take care of your health..”

“sent my thank you for her nurse!! Please!! Or her parents!! Anyone!!” the eyesmile hugged the taller nurse in joy

“sure.. I will do that..” the taller nurse hugged her back.. as there is a knock on the door.. revealing someone is coming.. it’s the ice princess..

“Jessie? Is that you?”

“how do you know it was me?”

“your scent and your aura..” the eyesmile beamed her unique smile towards the ice princess

“you’re getting better to know me.. what’s with the joy?”

“I got someone willing enough to donor for me!!” the eyesmile jumped towards the ice princess and hugged her tightly

“that’s great!” the ice princess trying her best to sound joyful as sorrow still on her heart

“I hope Taetae is still here.. she will be happy if she heard this.. it’s just unfortunate that she said she will go far away.. she told me to take care of you..”

“she told me the same thing.. and I will do that..”

“me too..”

“nurse Soo.. when will her surgery be held?”

“maybe in two days? It depends on her health condition..”

“okay.. I will make sure this cute little girl will be just fine to run the operation..” the ice princess pinched the eyesmile cheek and hugged her

After two days, the surgery was held..

“are you scared Fany?”

“a little bit.. you will stay with me right?”

“I will stay outside.. the doctors wont allowed me to get in there..”

“hmmkey.. but please don’t leave me..”

“I will not..” the ice princess caresses the eyesmile hair and kissed her forehead before releasing her to the surgery room

 

After a few hours.. the ice princess was falling asleep because of tiredness she had.. she cried all night long remembering Taeyeon.. and the surgery room panel light is off.. indicating that the surgery was over..

“Jessica.. it’s done..” said the father of the eyesmile girl

“oh.. yeah.. I’m sorry that I fell asleep..” the ice princess rubbed her eyes and staring at the door

“it’s okay.. I’m more worried about your condition.. your eyes were swollen.. I want to send you home but since you’re insist to be with my daughter I’ll let you.. but if there is anything goes wrong with you, I will sent you home immediately..”

“I’m okay Mr Hwang.. thanks for concerning my condition.. is she alright why they’re not getting out already?”

“patient Jessica.. it’s like you’re a husband waiting for her wife delivering your first child..” the father chuckled

And the doctors came out from the room with the nurse behind pushing the hospital bed..

“the surgery is successful.. the process will take 1 weeks.. after that, we will know the result of the operation by opening her bandage..”

“thank you very much doctor.. is there anything specific that we must pay attention on her?”

“yes.. don’t let her got stressed..” the doctor smiled to the two figure and began to walked away.. “ she will be in her current room..”

“thank you doctor..” and the two figure rushes to the room

 

They saw a beautiful person lying down on the bed sleeping soundly because of the drugs effect… her heart beat steadily as her soft snore can be heard..

“she’s beautiful..” said the ice princess caresses the eyesmile hair and holding the eyesmile girl’s hand

“I know..” the father smile widely “do you love her?”

“I love her as my best friend.. I still can’t forget about my first love…”

“it will be enough for me..” the father smiled widely towards the ice princess..

“ungg.. Daddy?” the eyesmile began to regain her consciousness

“yes baby girl.. I’m here..” the father kissed her forehead with so much love

“Jessie..” the eyesmile girl tighten her grip on the soft hand that holding her.. “you’re here..”

“of course.. I promised you that I will never leave you..”

“thank you..” she smiled widely but she can’t show her unique eysmile due to her bandage on her eyes..

“your smile is still beautiful as usuall..”

“thank you Jessie..”

“your bandage will be taken off after a week..” the ice princess explained

“will you be here when the time has come? I want you to be the first person I see..”

“what about your father here?” asked the father

“yes Daddy.. you can be the second..” she giggle

“ahahaha.. I will be here beside you during the week.. I will go here after schools everyday.. and I will be there when your bandage taken off..”

“thank you Jessie.. you’re the best..” the eyesmile hugged the ice princess tightly..

The ice princess always come to visit the eyesmile everyday after she finished her schools.. like she always did to Taeyeon.. she will keep her promise to Taeyeon.. the ice princess helped the eyesmile girl to walk… accompanying her to walk outside at the garden.. reminiscing their memories with Taeyeon.. feeling the soft breeze that tickle their skin.. the warmth sunlight..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica POV

For now.. I have those feelings to take care of Tiffany with all my heart.. but I can’t forget Taeyeon just yet.. I fall too deep for her.. the feelings I had for Tiffany is still loving her as my best friend.. I will try my best to love her Taeyeon..

“Jessie? Do you know about Taeyeon’s condition? I haven’t received any news from her since she left the hospital..”

“I haven’t either..”

“did she forget about us?” why did she bring up this topic? It makes my heart hurts everytime I remembered about her

“she’ll never forget about us.. she might be busy.. can we please change the topic? I don’t want to talk about her..” I raised my voice a bit..

“hmm.. okay… sorry for making you upset…” she turned her head down and making a circle with her fingers on the bench while swinging her feet.. it makes me feel I want to comfort her..

“I’m sorry Fany for raising my voice to you..” I hugged her

“it’s okay Jessie.. I’m just surprised with your sudden act.. because you always soft to me..”

“I’m sorry.. it will never happened again..” I rubbed her back gently and feels she’s got heavier as she leaned on me.. “you tired?” I asked breaking the hug and look at her

“kind of… I don’t understand.. my eyes always closed but why I still can feel tired and sleepy?”

“let’s go to your room..” I helped her to walk to her room and fixed her blanket before I make my way home..

As I arrived at home, I go to my room and saw a little envelope lying down on my desk.. it’s from her.. her last message for me and Tiffany.. I walk limply towards my bed.. staring at my ceiling.. let my mind go into deep thought as it brought me to sleep..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Author POV

The day has come for the bandage was taken of from the eyesmile girl’s eyes.. the ice princess and the father already at the same room with the doctor and the nurse who assisted him..

“ready Fany?”

“I’m ready..”

“I have to say something first.. the result still 50:50.. I don’t want to crush your hope but I don’t want to lie to you either..”

“it’s okay doc.. if I can’t see now with my eyes, I still can see through my heart.. and I have a friend that will help me go through my life..” the eysmile girl squeezing the ice princess hand and smile widely

“okay.. let’s take that off..” said the doctor instructing to the nurse that helping him

Only two cotton that leaves on the eyesmile girl’s eyes.. waiting to be taken of.. they removed the cotton the eyesmile girl still closing her eyes..

“okay.. you may open your eyes slowly and tell me what you see..” command the doctor

“Jessie…” the eyesmile girl called out the ice princess name

“I’m here.. don’t be afraid.. just open it slowly..”

“okay..” the eyesmile girl held the ice princess hand tightly as she opened slowly her eyes

All eyes on the room is fixed on the eyesmile girl..

“I… I can.. see…” said the eyesmile girl in happiness.. and she hugged the girl that holding her hands all the time

“Jessie.. you look more beautiful than I imagine..” the eyesmile rub her hands towards the ice princess’s face.. the ice princess took the eyesmile hand and smile widely..

“thank you.. now that’s your father..”

“baby girl.. I’m so happy..” the father hugged the eyesmile girl tightly

“Daddy…” tears of joy coming out from the eyesmile girl’s eyes..

-----------------------------------------------------

Jessica POV

Her eyes.. just like Taeyeon.. the brown beautiful orbs that can express anything from it.. even the deepest what she feels can be expressed from that eyes.. she talks with her eyes and mouth.. the unspoken words can be delivered from her eyes.. the eyes of a girl I love..

“congratulations Ms Hwang.. you will be released from this hospital tomorrow..” said the doctor smiling widely towards her

“thank you very much doctor..” she beamed her eyesmile towards the doctor and the doctor smiled back before he left the room..

Two familiar nurses coming in after the doctor leaves..

“Tiffany?? Can you see us??”

“yes nurse Yuri and nurse Sooyoung..”

“you recognize us?”

“of course..”

“how?”

“your voice..” she beamed her eyesmile.. nurse Yuri walk closer to her and look at her with a deep thought..

“your eyes are beautiful..” she smiled and kissed Tiffany’s forehead.. a tear coming down through her cheek from the corner of her eyes..

“don’t cry… I’m okay..” she wipes nurse Yuri’s tear with her thumbs and smile widely to her..

“it’s a tear of joy.. I’m glad that you could make it..”

“thank you nurse Yuri.. nurse Soo? Why are you so quiet and why your head is down like that?”

Nurse Soo lifted her head up with her face already wet with her tears.. she was crying in joy seeing her beloved patient finally can see the world..

“I’m just too happy..” she wipes her tears with her already wet hands

“come here nurse Soo..” Tiffany hugged her and wipe her tears with her thumbs trying to stop her from crying “I want to say thank you..”

“you’re welcome..”

----------------------------------------------------------

okay.. I wrote it on my foreword that it will mainly Taeny.. but as I wrote it, it ended up writing this.. sorry.. DX

 

thank you for reading my story.. :DD

any comments or critics? :D