In your heart~

I'm always here~

 

 

Smile draws in my lips, seeing you in the same spot again. You always went to this place and sitting under the big tree. This place is our paradise. That's what we called it. Because when we look around, you can only see trees, flowers, birds and few houses that far away from each other. Its a nice view.

Wind blows freely that we can feel as it touches us. It’s peaceful. Because this place, where I confessed my love on you. For me, that time is always like yesterday. Still clearly flash in my mind, I know you think the same too.

I saw your warm smile while looking around in the beautiful sight in front of you. It’s nice to stare at you, when you like that. I hope I can sit next to you and hug you closer. But unfortunately, I cant. I can only look at you from here.

Sungjong-ah, I'm sorry~

My smile vanish went I saw tears started steaming down on your cute high cheekbones. I want to wipe it off and kiss it all away. Its hurts seeing you like that.

 Sungjong-ah don’t cry.

 "Myungsoo h...hyung~" you spoke my name in a hurtful sound.

"Why you left me in here? I missed you." you said sadly and continue sobbing.

SungjoNg-ah, I never left you. I'm always here. Always here looking at you.

It’s been 2 weeks; I left in a so called human world. But eventhough I cannot to be by your side. I felt I’m always near at you. I really didn’t left you alone.

You hugged your knees, continue crying and sobbing.

I really can’t take it anymore. I really want you to move on. It’s just, day by day you always hurting yourself. Crying for me. But you know, inside me. I really want that your heart is only saying my name. I'm selfish right?

"Sungjong-ah~"

You stop on sobbing and searching on a voice you heard.

Your beautiful smile appeared when you saw who's the one calling your name. I really love that smile and it’s nice when it appear because of me.

I sat infront of you. Smiling sweetly and deeply stared your mesmerizing eyes. Lifting my hands to cupped your perfect face. I wiped those tears escaped from your eyes.

"sungjong-ah i'm sorry." You leaned on my touch when I rubbed your cheekbones with my thumbs.

"Myungsoo hyung. You're here." You said in your crack voice.

"I’m always here. In here." I put my hand on your chest were your heart located.

Then we lead forward closing the gap between our lips. It’s just simple kiss but full of love.

You opened eyes when you felt a wind blows in your face. Looking around, seeing no one in there. You bite your lip.

"Myungsoo hyung. I love you." then you put your hand in your heart and smile.

I love you too. Sungjong-ah....

 

 

END

 

How it is? Sorry if I disappointed you~ I hope you like it.

Please leave a comment. Thank you for reading it~ 

__________________________________________________

Sungjong's Birthday~ 

\