Six and.. Seventh members ❀

☼ CHARMS - SM Entertainment New Girl Group ☼ | Application Closed |

Music

Six.. And seventh member are revealed!

by --YulKwon - 18 September 2012 - 1036hrs

After a week without hearing any news from SM about thier new girl group, Charms, SM finally posted all the profile of their members. As we know, Charms was suppose to have 6 girls in the group. But, a few hours ago, SM posted two more profile of their member which equal to 7 members. Maybe a surprise? But, SM is still haven't stated the date of debut of Charms.

 

Name: Kim Hae Yeon

Age: 16 years old

Birth date: October 15, 1996

Hae Yeon or her stage name, Yeonn, is half Korean and  half Puerto Rican. To our surprise, Yeonn can speak Spanish fluently! Mostly the members of Charms can speak many forgein languages which make them more attractive and easier to communicate with the international fans. 

Name: Kairi Suo

Age: 16 years old

Birth date: November 15, 1996

Kairi Suo or more familiar with the name Kairi is a half Korean and half Japanese. She is the maknae of Charms and the last member. She trained for 5 years. She is also the lead vocal for her group. We will be looking forward to their debut! All the members are well-trained and we will interviewed them after their debut for sure! The teasers will be out soon! Please stay tune for more information about Charms!

 


 

 

--We are complete!

   "KYAHH! We will debut soon!" Kairi said and jumped up and down in their dorm. "I am excited!" Hae Yeon replied happily. "We need to do our best! People are having a high hope on us!" Areum stated and did the 'hwaiting' gesture. "Have our debut date being confirmed yet?"  Hwayoung asked Kairi from the kitchen. "Na-ah unnie. Plus, appa (Lee Soo Man) haven't call us to discuss about this." She replied. "I hope we debut faster." mummbled NJoo. "Yeah. I really hope we debut faster because I can't wait to perform!" Sunny added while watching the television. "Well, same goes to me. I want people to reconigze our talents." Misha replied. They seven of them sighed. "Girls, the CEO wants to meet you girls now." Their manager infromed. "Omg. We ahd just talk about it just now." NJoo said in a happy tone. "Let's go!" Ahreum said in her 'aegyo' tone and they walked to the office hand-by-hand. 

  /knock/ NJoo knocked the door. "Come in." Lee Soo Man said and they open the door. They walked in one-by-one and sat on the chairs provided. "Do you know why am I calling you girls here?" He asked while smiling at his 'daughters'. They nodded their head. "Debut date?" Misha asked him. "Yes. So, you girls know when are you going to debut?" He asked again. They shooked thier head as a 'no'. "Any suggestion of the date?" He asked them.. Again. They shooked their head one more. "I had choose 25th of September as the debut date. Are you guys okay with it?" He looked at the girls who were smiling, happily. The girls nodded. "I'll post the teaser today. No worries." He smiled widely at them. "You girls can do it. Just be true to yourself." Lee Soo Man couraged them. "Thank you, appa." They bowed their head. "You girls can go out now." Lee Soo Man said and they went out.

   "AHHHH!" They hugged each other happily. Tears escaped from their eyes. "We finally debut." Sunny said.    

 


 

Important Notice : 

} The lovers of the members of Charms.

 { Misha ♡ Suho } 

 { Sunny ♡ Onew }

 { NJoo ♡ Daehyun }

 { Hwa Young ♡ Luhan }

{ Areum ♡ Minhyuk }

 { Kairi ♡ Minwoo}

{ Yeonn ♡ Kai }

 

} The leader, maknae and face of Charms.

 

Leader ; Bang Nam Joo / NJoo

Maknae ; Kairi Suo / Kairi

Face ; Chae Song Ah / Misha

 

} The positions of the member.

 NJoo ; Lead Dancer, Main rapper, Vocalist 

Hwa Young ; Main vocal 

Areum ; Main vocal, Lead dancer

 Sunny ; Lead vocal, Sub-rapper, 

Misha ; Main dancer, Vocalist

Yeonn ; Lead DancerSub-rapper, Vocalist

Kairi ; Lead vocal, Lead Dancer 

 

 

 

} Roomates and the rooms.

First room ;  NJoo's room | Leader's room

Second room :  Kairi and Yeonn | Maknae's room

Third room : Areum and Hwayoung | Teenage's room { Random

Fourth room :  Sunny and Misha | SunSha's room {I combine the name

-I at choosing bedroom. Sorry.


 Author/Co-author's note : FINALLY! I typed this chapter for 2 hours. Anyway, sorry for the ugly bedroom picture.

I choose the leader based on your persoa and background. I judge everything. And the face of Charms..

I let the co-author to choose. Thanks to her. Next chapter will be the debut stage! YAY! Sorry for not updating.

I am so tired after my exams and trips to here and there non-stop. Until here. Bye~! And thank you for applying.

I'll do a new one after finishing this story ( ^.^ )