Second and third member ❀

☼ CHARMS - SM Entertainment New Girl Group ☼ | Application Closed |

Music

The second and third member of Charms are revealed!

by Loveskpop15 - 6 September 2012 - 1134am

SM Entertainment had revealed the profiles of the second and also the thrid member of Charms who had been rumored will debut soon. Yesterday, SM Entertainment had posted the profile of their first member. Misha or her real name, Chae Seong Ah. SM posted the profiles of the second and third member about an hour ago.

 

Name : Park SunRi

Age : 18

Birthdate : August 20, 1994

Park SunRi or her stagename, Sunny, is Luna's f (x) little sister. She is also a fully Korean member. She was born in Seoul, South Korea. Sunny is very good at speaking forgein languages. She can speak English fluently. Not just English, Japanese and also French! She trained for  2 years and a half. Sunny will be the lead vocal and the sub-rapper of Charms!

 

Name : Bang Nam Joo  

Age : 19 

Birthdate: June 14, 1993

Bang Nam Joo or her stagename, NJoo is also the little sister of Bang Yong Guk, the leader of B.A.P. She is also a fully Korean member. She was born at Busan, South Korea. She attended S.A.S or Seoul Arts School and she got scouted by an SM Entertainment representive before she got into college. She trained since she was fifteen. She is the main rapper and the lead dancer of Charms! Her strong looks does make her looks more attractive! Please stay tune to know more about the girls! We will update if SM had revealed the fourth, fifth or sixth member! 


A/N : Guys, I need to change the age! Since I want the international age. I get confuse easily. Sorry. Point out my mistake! We need a main vocalist! And some sub-vocal~  


 

--The lunch.

     "UNNIE! OMG!" Krystal jumped up and down excitedly. "I know.. I know!" Sunny replied and hugged her. "You look great! Where is Misha-shhi and NJoo unnie?" She broke the hug and asked her. "They are in the dance studio. Let us meet them!" Sunny replied and Krystal nodded. They went to the dance studio. 

      "UNNIE! MISHAA~!" The two of them yelled as they saw them dancing at the dance studio. "You guys are going to be great! Trust me!" Krystal said as NJoo stopped the music. NJoo chuckled. "Thanks for that encouragement, unnie!" Misha replied. "Let us go get lunch and celebrate it! My pay!" Krystal said to them. Not long after that, NJoo's phone vibrated. "Wait, guys." She said and they waited for him. It was her brother. She answered the call.

      "Congrats~! Come and get lunch with us. It's been a long time since you haven't come and visit us." Bang Young Guk said to her. "B-but, oppa.. I've .." She eyed Krystal. Krystal as if knowing what was in her mind nodded and mouthed 'go on'. NJoo thanked Krystal and replied, "Yes. I will. Where?" "We will pick you up. we will be there in a minute!" Young Guk replied excitedly and ended the call. "I'm sorry. I can't make it." NJoo looked down at the dance floor, feeling bad for Krystal. "No worries, unnie!" Krystal smiled and waved a goodbye at her.

    "Where to go, Kryssie?" Asked Sunny. "Onew oppa had reserved one table for us at that restaurant." She pointed the nearby restaurant. "Onew oppa?!" She asked again, in a shock tune. Krystal nodded as a 'yes'. Soon, they walked in the restaurant. "Congrats, Sunny!" Onew congratulated her ruffled her hair. Misha laughed. "Thank you!" Misha bowed and they took their sits.

   "CONGRATS!" B.A.P said as NJoo entered the car. "Guys! Dont shout! My ears." NJoo said to them while glaring at each one of them. "Sorry. We are just excited!" Yong Guk apologised. "Where are we going?" NJoo asked them. "To the dorm!" Zelo answered childishly. "Just dorm?" She asked them. "Stingy!" She pouted. "Not that! It is because we are too popular. Babys will go crazy for us." Himchan stated an exuse. Daehyun nodded. "Especially because of my hotness." He added. "Oh my gosh. NO! NO! You are not hot." NJoo laughed at his statemet. "HOW DARE YOU." Daehyun galred at her. "Facts, Daehyunnie~" She laughed non-stop while the members just smiled at them. 


Author/Co-author's note : I cant wait for the debut! Main vocal and sub-vocals needed~ Our second and third member!

Pᴀʀᴋ SᴜɴRɪ
 

Bᴀɴɢ Nᴀᴍ Jᴏᴏ

I will be sitting for my public exam so, I will post and choose the 5th and 6th member next Thursday! The fourth member had been chose! Charms will debut soon! 

✓ Hye Jin is taken

Jang Hae Byeol is taken

@akemi143: I will post your application after my public test! Next Thursday. Are you okay with it?