Final

The last wish

Sully’s POV

Today, I’ m wearing a gorgeous wedding dress that every girl wish to wear it once. I’m able to walk along with the person whom I love most, to church’s hall. From now on, I will fully his, and he’s completely mine. He steals my heart, and then I steal his last name “Lee”.

My wedding is quite absence. Not too many people want to attend it, even my parents. They objected my wedding, and they thought my decision was absolutely insane.

- Jinri, are you insane? We never accept this marriage – my parents shouted at me

- Sorry, dad and mom. I’m here to tell you about this, not asking your permission. – I replied that made them dumbfounded

My friends thought I was going crazy about this man.

- Jinri, you don’t have to do this. Just let him be – Krystal said

- What’s wrong if I get married to him?  You know we love each other – I replied

- But it’s too much way over this. – Luna also objected my decision

- I’m here to give you guys my wedding invitation. I’m happy to see you guys there – I smiled to them 

However, I know I’m not crazy about him, just because I love him too much. They used to support our relationship, then why did everyone turn their back to us?

There are only his parents, his brother and a priest attending my wedding. I’m walking on the red carpet and smiling happily because I know at the end of the red carpet, he always stands there, waits and smiles for me. He is still the same as the first day we met each other. There’s still warm smile, gentle eyes that I can’t forget in my whole life.

I glance over his parents who are smiling, and crying. They nod at me, and hold my hands tightly. They smile because they are too happy, and crying because they are too happy too. His brother – Minho gives me his hand to help me step on the stair. He looks at me with his pitiful eyes and whispers

- Thank you. Please, take care of my little brother from now on

- My pleasure – I nodded and smiled

Minho and I are standing face to face. We both are listening to the marriage vow, and waiting for the most meaningful moment in our life. Eventually, that beautiful moment is coming. I replied shortly “I do”. It’s short but extremely meaningful to me. More than word I can say, it’s better when I let joyful tears. Minho hands me my husband’s picture. My tears are rolling down on his face, I hug him tightly and whisper “We got married, Taemin”. Why are these joyful tears hurting my heart?

Taemin’s family gives me a ride back home. I’m standing in front of our house where is full of our memories - both happy and sad memories. Suddenly, I feel emotional. This house is the same, but someone missing. I hesitate to open the door, take a deep breath before opening the door. I feel a warm hand holding my hand, I startle and turn back. It’s Taemin’s mom.

- Thank you so much. Thanks for fulfilling his wish. – His mom hugged me   

- It’s my wish as well.

After coming in the house, I go back to our bedroom. Lying on the king-sized bed alone, I’m hugging his picture tightly, and start crying again. This house is so cold, so quiet. It made me creepy. I’m curling up my body under the blanket with the hope of finding a warm heat from someone. I miss the time Taemin hugged me and gave me his warm heat. Where’s it? Why can’t I find it? Why did you leave me alone in this world, Taemin? I’m going to find you for sure. I’m coming to you.

 Nobody’s POV

A following day, Taemin’s parents found Sulli’s death in her bedroom. She suicide herself with a deep cut on her wrist. Until her last moment, Sulli still hugged Taemin’s picture. Her face didn’t show any hurt, but a beautiful smile on her face. She’s happy with her own decision.

Taemin had died of a cancer. For his last moment, he always regretted that he couldn’t get married to his lovely girlfriend – Jinri. He wished if time could turn back, he would find her early, love her more, and get married to her. So, he last wish was getting married to the girl named Jinri.