Cat and Mouse

Rose in the Battlefield
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panting, Jaejoong ran through countless alleys. He didn't know how long he has been running for. It seemed like such a good idea to accept such bet, but soon, regrets were setting in. It was either Jaejoong runs and escapes the vine-line grips that he had attached onto to him or give up and let nature brings him back to the prison. He was way too afraid to decide, but fate had already decided for him.

"We lost his track." Jaejoong heard one of the men declared.

"Useless," a booming voice shouted in anger. A fire was invisible, and the falling sound of a body was louder. The sounds echoed through the empty streets and alleys, "find him no matter what. Yunho wants him back; alive and no injuries." the voice demanded.

 

Jaejoong knew that voice too well. It was Park Yoochun's voice. If Yoochun's here, then Yunho would be somewhere near. They would be waiting to catch him like a trapping a mouse in a dead-end with mouse traps.

It was his fate to stay in the hand of Jung Yunho. He knew Yunho had him in the palm of his hand, but he would never give up on seeking for freedom.

Jaejoong remembered the day he entered the so-called prison. It was the debt of his own family that landed him in the arms of Jung Yunho, the feared mafia.

It was true that he was sold to Jung Yunho, a fear mafia whose illegal businesses are just as legal as his legal company. He never knew why his parents sold him. It wasn't like he was a fool when it came to his parent's debts, but selling your own kid was the last thing Jaejoong would expected his parents to do.

 

Jaejoong tried to control is breathing as his lungs were getting the most air it could, before he goes on the run again. Footsteps were echoing in the main streets as he heard more commands from Yoochun.

Then a pair of hands pushed him against the wall and silenced him with their palms. He tensed for a moment, but soon realised the owner of those hand was a male with short bleach blond hair and his height was just a tad shorter than him.

"Junsu, you scared me." he exclaimed.

"Well, you should be." Junsu hissed.

He knew Junsu warned him not to run away from the mafia boss from his first day. Being stubborn, Jaejoong never listened and accepted that deal. The deal that pushed his adrenaline to the limit. To him, it was the key to get out and away. He wanted to be on his own and away from his parents' mess. It was the light at the end of the tunnel that he called a life. It was his salvation.

"I told you," the blond man hissed venomously in anger, "don't accept the deal. It was all rigged."

"I never have and never will do what that bastard wants me to do. I don't care if it was rigged"

"Listen Jaejoong, you don't know what Yunho is capable of, and they're; Yoochun, Changmin and the others; are looking for you right now. There's no winning for you in this! You were meant to lose. This whole thing was just another fun game for Yunho. He made this so he could tie you down."

"All I need is to go back home for no less than 30 minutes, get whatever I need and get out of this country. I will win the deal." Jaejoong removed Junsu's grips on his arm.

"Don't be stupid, Yunho can find you anywhere and anytime he likes," the grips on Jaejoong's arms remained strong and tighter, "You. Can't. Ever. Get. Away. From. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter