Final

Managing The Wonders

 

 

It was a dream came true.

 

A perfect epitome of a sweet and lovely lady stood in front of the contract, reading through every detail of the terms and condition.

 

It was agreed by the five men, the idols closest to a TS heart. She closed the deal of the contract, and finally, they came back as one.

 

Their manager was none other than the lady who bought the company down, Candie. If she were to step into the streets without any disguise, she would get trampled over by grateful TS. After a long and torturous wait, their dream finally came true, all thanks to her.

 

However, that was just the start. Every idol would have their different self behind the facade of a cool and charming mask on stage. And this, applies to SS501 too.

 

Managing them was like taming a lion to live with vegetables every single day.

 

*Aish.. I think it's much easier to tame that lion instead.

 

She prayed hard that the boys would have a change in their everyday routine. Tom and jerry bickers, otter's singing-non-stop disease and alien leader's 4D attitude. The only fault not found was in KyuJong. In fact, KyuJong saw Candie's despair sometimes, and tried helping out. It turned out to be adding fuel to fire.

 

" Candieeeee sii! I want a candy! A sweet one, like you!"

 

It was Jungmin's tactic for Candie to do him favours every single day. At first, any girl would have melted over that simple compliment, but after knowing his motives, all the happiness rolled back to where it belonged to in the first place.

 

" Yah mal! Can all of you please stop adding troubles to my life and act like a mature idols? If your fans were to see you in this manner, I assure you, I'll get trampled over the next time I step into the streets. Your fans will interpret your craziness as a result of ME ill treating you!"

 

" Jungminnie! Get up, is the floor made up of your carrots? If that is, then continue lying there, and don't ever get up again. If not, get your butts off the ground and pack your room! It's like trash!" Leader finally spoke some sense into Jungmin's mind.

 

" And all your alien dolls aren't trash? Youngsaeng hyung jumped that day when he stepped into your room! He thought he entered into a UFO. Hahaha you should have seen how he jerked back and his poker face!"

 

There they go again, the bickering starts.

 

If only all of them were robots, I'll remove every plug in it when I feel like it and attach it back when I'm ready for their craziness again.

 

So much for her perseverance, nothing much changed. Honestly speaking, she was a fan of SS501, and that feeling never changed until now. However, she had never once told the boys about having a fan as their manager. The ultimate purpose was to see their true selves, and not the tiring idol image they have to wear every single day.

 

------

 

Candie decided on a double manager system. Specially entitled to the one and only SS501. The boys dreaded the idea of having another manager around, it felt as though another pair of eyes spying on them. However, this made life easier for herself, much easier.

 

" Everybody, meet Min. Your second newly appointed manager. My wonderful helper. Your beloved care-taker. My precious dongsaeng. Your- " Candie introduced Min to the boys.

 

" Stoooppp! We got it."

 

" If anyone of you dare to irritate her, I'll draw your blood to write threat letters to your fans."

 

They laughed the matter off and welcomed her. The period where Min came eased Candie's life to the brim.

 

-------

 

Candie's POV

 

" Unnie, it's 7am now. It's time for them to wake up. But look at them, sleeping like logs," Min whispered into my ears.

 

" AHHH RUN RUN!! FIRE FIRE!! HURRY EVACUATE!" I screamed at the top of my voice and scared the whole dormitory. Then, Min and I chased each other around the whole house like nobody's business. We deliberately tripped over their foot, stepped on their fingers, knocked onto them, just to wake them up.

 

"..."

 

Silence.

 

" Wait wait...I'm.. Out..of breath.. Stupid logs.. I'll skin them and process it into papers to wipe my sweat.." Min joked.

 

" Know my pain every morning before you came?"

 

" Totally..." 

 

Then, Kyu Jong rubbed his eyes and swayed out of his room lethargically. I ran over and hugged him tightly. " Luckily you're not dead! I'll treat you to lunch later!"

 

" Ahh? Where is the fire? Have you called the fire brigade?" He asked in a half-asleep tone.

 

" Too late. Look at them, they are all burnt. Can't even get up already," I sighed and shed crocodile tears.

 

KyuJong got the joke and 'cried' along with me. We stood rooted on the same spot and started consoling each other dramatically. " Ahh luckily you aren't one of them, I will cry a river out if you were.." KyuJong words, subtly melted my heart. " I'll...I'll treat..you to dinner as well..keke.." I giggled and pat on his back.

 

Min cackled and excused herself from the drama. She disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes and came out with a bag of unknown objects.

 

" Unnie!! I found mission items! Now we can proceed with the waking-the-dead mission," she hopped around, feeling so satisfied with the bag of things she found.

 

KyuJong dug into the mission bag and picked out a feather. " Hahahaha! Hyunjoong hyung must have experimented with the poor chickens and left a feather behind."

 

Min dug out a clothespeg.

 

I dug out a hammer and let out an evil smirk. " Yah! Put that back! They'll be dead if you use that."

 

" I'm waking the dead.. It's okay." Noticing Min's worried eyes, I decided to change the item. Of course, I would have changed that item even if nobody insisted on it. I wouldn't want to get my idols killed. This time, I dug out a chopstick and sighed in utter disappointment.

 

" It's the most useful thing in the bag. Trust me," Min claimed.

 

And the mission starts...

 

" Come on kiddy kiddy.. Wake up.." Kyujong tickled the sleeping baby on his face with his feather. His patience was drained after the tenth tickle. " WAKE UP YOU TURTLE!"

 

Success.

 

We followed Min into Youngsaeng's room next. I knew very well she wouldn't dare to do anything to him.

 

Firstly, she tapped on his shoulders lightly. " Prince oppa..Ileona.." Failed. Frankly, I would have thought it was just mosquitoes buzzing around my ears if I were the one lying on the bed.

 

Then she took out her handy dandy item and thought through on where to clip. Of course, she went for his fingers.

 

" You're only clipping his nails, Min... Aish, clip his nose!" I reprimanded.

 

" His nose?? How am I suppose to do that??" She struggled for a while and finally pulled the blanket off his face to get his nose clipped.

 

" If you dare to clip my nose, I'll pin you down onto my bed," a tired threat was heard from his mouth.

 

Min blushed deeply and shunned as far away as possible. Anyway, success.

 

Down to the last two. The hardest two. One was a sleeping dead, and the other was a dangerous dead.

 

Min volunteered herself to try on the dangerous dead. She had never experienced war with a horse before, so we agreed to let her do that job without warning her.

 

On Jungmin, she wasn't easy on him. Without hesitation, she clipped and unclipped his ear for several times without smelling any danger. That's where the slow motion began. Jungmin's hands twitched, his arms shot out of his blanket, and any moment from now, Min will be devoured by the dead.

 

" Ahhhh my hair!!! LET GOOO!!"

 

Youngsaeng, in a split second, came to her rescue and released Jungmin's hands on her hair.

 

" Yah mal! You hurt her! Wake up and apologise now!!" He pulled Min to his side and shouted. His hands never left her shoulders.

 

KyuJong and I grinned and knew something was going on between them. And again, success.

 

To wake the sleeping dead, we had no other options but to use the chopsticks. I sniggered and stuck the chopstick up his nostrils. Failed. After that, Hyungjun couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the chopstick off my hands and started poking every single part of his body and ended with a team power scream. " WAKE UP!!!" 

 

Success.

 

-------

 

Apart from all those jokes, they were dead serious when it came to practices and trainings. Their popularity didn't just fall from the sky, they earned them with their bare hands, right from their trainee days till now.

 

Apart from all their childish behaviour, it was a comfort to our hearts that five of them were back as one at their fullest potential. Of course, their solo careers nurtured them to a more independent self, impressing us with a different them.

 

Annyeonghaseyo, SS501 leader, Kim Hyun Joong imnida~

Annyeonghaseyo, SS501 y charisma Park Jung Min imnida~

Annyeonghaseyo, SS501 prince Heo Young Saeng imnida~

Annyeonghaseyo, SS501 eternal centre Kim Kyu Jong imnida~

Annyeonghaseyo, SS501 maknae Kim Hyung Jun imnida~

 

Those greetings, snapped us back to reality that they indeed belonged as ONE and it was all made true by the awesome lady, CANDIE.

------

 

As their manager, it was really entertaining. As their fan, they are always the most wonderful boys we have met in our entire life.

 

That was how the managers and the boys led their lives everyday. As much as both parties dreaded it, they led happily ever after.

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The end ^^ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Kekeke how is it? ^^ Ahh as I was crafting this out, I realised that waking them up part kinda became like TFWMU.. LOL. That wasn't the intention at all, oh well...

Anyway, hope you have fun reading! Let all TS be the managers of uri boys! Keke. 

Thankyu so much for reading! :DD