Most handsome guy in our neighbourhood

Most handsome guy in our neighbourhood

 

Kyu POV

 

“Hi”

 

“Hello”

 

It’s just like that every day. I would go jogging on our village and every time he passes by me or vice versa it will be just a curt nod or if I’m lucky it would be his precious “Hi”. I really intend to pass by his house knowing he will be out at the same time I would be jogging, either he will be getting the news papers, or mail or he’d be out for work early.

 

I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a car parked on the street. I look ridiculous. I tied my bangs up on the top of my head and wiped the remnants of sweats with my towel. I smiled and started jogging again, a few more blocks and I’d be passing his house.

 

Here goes.

 

I saw him open the door. It took all my strength not to fall flat on my face on the side walk when I saw him wearing a black singlet and jogging pants. My heart skipped a beat. He saw me and I continued jogging.

 

Holy crap. Hello BICEPS.

 

He smiled and waited for me to pass by his fence. “Hi” he said and jogged beside me. “I hope you don’t mind if I join you”

 

I just stared at him while jogging, and then something cold and hard came in contact with my temple and jaw. I lost balance and slammed my rear end on the pavement.

“Kyuhyun! Are you alright?”

 

I groaned. When I opened my eyes, I saw his beautiful face and I gasped. He was so close to my face, inches apart. He was bent in front of me, and I didn’t really mind the cold, wet pavement on my as long as he was this close to my face. I can smell him.

 

“Donghae”

 

“Ah yeah. Kyu, you should watch where you’re going” He helped me up and cleaned my jogging pants and shirt with his hands. I didn’t mind, as long as he was touching me. He noticed that I was watching him gently slapping my to remove the dirt on it.

 

“There” He said and straightened up.

 

“uhmm yeah thanks” I said reluctantly, he was still holding my elbow, to help me balance but my lack of it has nothing to do with me falling, it was his presence. I got distracted by the most handsome guy in our neighbourhood.

 

I continued jogging, looking straight ahead and concentrating on not turning my head towards where he is. I can feel him beside me. My heart knows. Sometimes I just want to stop, sit and stare at him.

 

“How are you?” He asked

 

“M-me?” I stuttered

 

“Yeah you seemed… I don’t know... uhm distracted?”

 

I gulped “Uh-yeah, sort of” OMGosh I gotta say something “How about you? What’s up? Why did you decide to jog today?”

 

“I just wanted some change. Why you don’t like my company?”

 

“N-no… I mean... uh... It’s just that I’m not used to jog with someone”

 

“You can ignore me, just jog as if I don’t exist” He said

 

As if I could do that!

 

I just nodded and he smiled. I unwillingly tore my eyes from his face and continued to jog down the street so as not to hit another lamp post.

 

We almost had the whole neighbourhood covered and when we both decided to stop we we’re both sweaty and out of breath. We we’re sitting on one of the benches on the small park in the center of the neighbourhood, our legs outstretched in front of us.

 

“You know, it’s been months since I jogged”

 

“Why?”

 

“No time I guess. I’m busy with work”

 

“I assume you’re not busy today that’s why you jogged?”

 

“Partly”

 

“What’s the other part?”

 

He looked at me, he didn’t answer but instead he just drinks on his bottled water without removing his gaze at me. It was intense; I have to gulp several times. I was the one who broke the eye connection; it wouldn’t be good if I suddenly kiss him.

 

“Let’s go?” He asked gesturing for us to go stand up and head back home.

 

“Yeah” I stood up and we walked on the sidewalk. He didn’t answer my question but I don’t know how to broach the subject back so I just shut my mouth.

 

“You know my day isn’t complete without seeing you jog in the morning. It kind of been a ritual for me” He said when we we’re near my house, his house is a few blocks from mine.

 

I stopped dead on my tracks. I need to stop all my activities and process all what Donghae had said.“Huh?” was my smart reply.

 

He chuckled and started walking again.

 

Holy… You mean to say he really intends to go out of his house exactly when I was about to cross his house? “Why?” was all that came out of my mouth, Brainfilters thank you very much you are working right now. My knees are getting weak.

 

“I find you cute. Especially now with your hair like this” He said and poked at my hair. I tried to look up and touch my hair. Oh ! I still got this silly ponytail on my head.

 

Jeez. Donghae didn’t even tell me I was jogging with this hair and I look ridiculous. Oh wait! He said I was cute. O.O

 

“Well bye see you tomorrow” He said and I didn’t even noticed that I was on the lawn of my house. He jogged backwards while waving at me goodbye and when he rounded up the corner his back was to me and I stand there mouth agape. 

 

 

[End notes: There, no ... haha... well i hope you enjoy that... i'll post more oneshots... and i doing the sequel of YAMMDB so just wait for it... it will come around <3 keep spreading the love...]