A Lot Of Explaining To Do

Hello, My Hate

       "You're just.." I started.
Myung Soo leaned in, waiting for my answer.
       "Everyone likes you. All I hear is 'Kim Myung Soo' this and 'Kim Myung Soo' that.
And now when you come up against someone who doesn't like you, you get suprised.
You expect everyone to like you. You are praised for your basketball skills, but only because
everyone else on the team . All the girls swoon over you. I've never seen such a pretty
boy in my life. And not to mention with you being a school wide obsession, my school life
because of you. I practically have no friends because I don't share the same crazy interest of you with everyone else. And because of this whole current situation, I like you even less. My skin crawls everytime I see you and your stupid affectionate eyes make me wanna puke. That's why I hate you." I finished.
I looked at him and he just sat there staring off into space while nodding. Suddenly he started smirking.
       "What?" I asked.
       "Did you know you are the only person who calls me by my name?" he laughed.
       "So.." I said as I curled my lips.
       "It's kinda funny!" he smiled as he pat my shoulder.
I shoved his hand away from me and started wiping off my shoulder.
       "You're frickin' nasty! Don't touch me!!" I hissed.
Why would I call him by a nickname if I don't like him?
Myung Soo chuckled.
       "This situation is kind of funny though." he stated.
       "Why?" I asked.
       "Has anything weird or something strange happened to you?" he asked.
I thought about it.
       "Not really.."
       "Well what about after we ran into each other?" Myung Soo asked.
Remembering the past few days were super easy for me.
       "Yeah! First everyone was staring at me, and they would whisper about me.."
       "That's it?" he questioned.
I nodded.
       "Are you sure?"
I thought about it. I had forgot one loud, bubble, squealing detail.
       "W-wait.. There is one thing that was weird.." I said.
       "What?" Myung Soo replied.
       "I made a friend. The day after our run in."
       "Who?" Myung Soo asked.
       "Jun Ji Ae..?" I answered.
       "Ohhh..." he sighed.
He put his face into his hands and rubbed his eyes.
       "This isn't gonna be good.." he said.
       "Why?" I questioned.
       "Believe it or not, she's the leader of my fanclub at our school.." he explained.
I scoffed at what he said.
       "Nice try.. If you are gonna lie to someone.. come up with a more believeable statement." I replied as I got up and started walking away.
       "Where are you going?" Myung Soo called.
       "Home.. My parents are gonna be angry and most likely kill me for what happened to the house.
Luckily for me, I get to explain all of it." I replied.

       "HOW THE HELL DID PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL DO THIS?!" my mother screamed at me. She was furious.
       "Why did they do this?!" My mother demanded.
       "Because I hate Kim Myung Soo." I answered.
My mother roll her eyes and sighed heavily.
       "That has nothing to do with this." she hissed,"UGH.. I have to leave.. This house had BETTER be clean when
I get back!!"
She grabbed her purse along with her coat and stormed out the door.
In Su came in shortly after.
       "What's Umma's problem?" he asked.
        "Nothing.. start cleaning."
After 5 minutes of picking broken glas and busted house decorations, the house was some what clean.
       "Ahh.." I said as I sprawled out on the couch. Eventually my breathing slowed and I drifted off to sleep.

       "Ugh.." I mumbled as I attempted to stretch out my back.
Sleeping on the couch wasn't a good thing. My back suffers so much. The bright sun shined right into my eyes as I approached the school gates. Walking through the halls was the same as usually, people gathered in groups and staring at me as I walked by. Only this time when I passed, they would laugh at me.
       "You stupid people.." I thought.
I headed to the garden care closet and grabbed a watering can. I filled it up in the bathroom and then started heading outside to the school's garden. Walking outside, people crowded behind me watching my every move. I looked up to decide which section I wanted to water first. I dropped the watering can and all the water splashed out soaking the cement and my socks.
       "Are you kidding me.." I said as my eyes started tearing up.
The laughter of the kids and the sound of them cheering and and high fiving each other filled my ears as I stood there in shock with tears streaming down my face.