Compared To A House? Okay..?

Hello, My Hate

The day seemed to pass by slowly. I always finished my work early and waited for the end of school to come qickly. I frequently found myself drumming my fingers on the hard desk top or shifting in my seat often.
       "Okay class, make sure you do your homework. See you all tomorrow." Mr. Lim finished just as the bell rang.
Boys and girls jumped up from their seats and herded towards the door, anxious to leave. Not ever 30 seconds after we were released from class, an announcement came over the intercom.

       - Basketball practice has been cancelled. Once again, Boys Basketball Practice has been cancelled for tonight - 

I smiled to myself. This will be too perfect. I went to my locker and grabbed my coat along with my school bag. I kept my binder out because it was still full with all of the hate filled notes. Heading towards the main doors of the school, I could see a group of people and in the center was Kim Myung Soo. I made my way to the middle of the circle and everyone stopped.
       "Yah, Kim Myung Soo!" I stated.
He turned around and looked at me with full attention.
       "This is what has happened to me because of you." I said.
Without giving him any time to reply, I opened up my binder and lifted it over his head. Dumping about 500 notes of different shapes and sizes on his head. He just stood there watching the notes fall down around him. All the students watched in horror as I did what no one would have thought of or dared to do in a life time. Let alone to Kim Myung Soo. The air of the crowd became restless as their angry eyes followed me out the door. Exiting the school the group of people started squealing things like, 'L-oppa, are you okay?', 'How dare she!', and 'I can't believe she did that!!'. I felt victorious and smiled to myself.
       
       "Yoo Min-ah" a familiar voice called my name.
       "Ji Ae!" I turned around and smiled.
       "Are you stupid? You can't do things like that or you will get yourself hurt!" she barked at me.
I furrowed my forehead in confusion. She seemed really mad. Not the Ji Ae I'm used to.
She then realized her tone and cleared her voice.
       "I'm sorry.. I just don't want you to get hurt.." she smiled widely, totally replacing her irritation.
The two of us started walking home and we got to the place where Ji Ae was supposed to go but she kept walking with me.
       "Uhm.. aren't you supposed to turn here?" I questioned.
       "Well if we are friends now, shouldn't we knoew where each other lives?" she asked cutely.
       "Oh.. Yeah.. I guess so.." I said, trying to add in a fake laugh. Unfortunately, it didn't work out as well as I had planned. It just made a bigger awkward silence between us. 
The rest of the walk to my house was silent. It seems that we only have things to talk about when we are at school.
We approached my house and as we got closer, I decided to point out the obvious.
       "This is my house!" I announced as I pointed at it.
       "I kind of guess.." she laughed," Grey with white shutters.. Perfect."
       "Perfect..?" I questioned.
       "Oh.." she coughed,"Your house matches your personality!!"
I kind of wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. Who on Earth would match a house to someone's personality?
We stepped onto the lawn and Ji Ae stopped.
       "Okay, well I better get going!" 
       "You don't want to come in?" I questioned.
       "No.. I just wanted to see your house! Maybe tomorrow you can come and see where I live!" she smiled as she turned and started walking away,"Bye!"
       "Bye!" I called as I waved.
I went inside and headed to my room. Even though it's only 3:00 in the afternoon, I think it's time for a nap.

-Myung Soo's POV-
       "Dude.. I can't believe you let her do that to you!" Min Su laughed and mocked me at the same time.
       "Shut up!" I replied back, picking up the notes that were dumped on me and putting them into the trash.
       "H-hey.." Min Su started.
       "Hmm?"
       "Have you read some of these..?" he questioned in a curious tone.
The thought didn't even cross my mind. I grabbed a couple of the notes and started to read them.

       "Dirty , Are you crazy?!, GET OUT!!"
I looked at Min Su.
       "Is this what she she meant? She doesn't actually believe I did this right..?" I asked.
       "I don't know.." Min Su smirked as he struggled to hold in his laughter,"You seem like a... devious devil to me Myung Soo!"
Min Su started to laugh uncontrollably.
I rolled my eyes and finally raised my leg and kicked Min Su over.
       "You are so stupid.." I said.
Min Su laughed harder still, completely ignoring the fact the I even said anything.
        "Dude! It's not freakin' funny!" I shouted as I wadded up some of the notes and threw it at his head. I resumed picking up the notes and throwing them away when suddenly Min Su's phone went off. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked it. Min Su's face turned pale.
       "What is it?" I asked.
       "Oh.. Just Facebook.." Min Su said trying to be vague.
       "Liar.. Seriously.. What is it?" I demanded.
       "THEY are going to HER house." Min Su said bluntly.
       "Who? Who's house?" I questioned.
Min Su just stared at me directly.
I finally got what he was talking about and I felt my face flush of all color and my stomach started flipping.
       "Oh .." I said as I started to get up,"What time will they get there?"
       "About 5:00.. You got 40 minutes. Why? What are you gonna do?" Min Su answered.
I frantically put on my sweater as started running towards the exit.
       "Text me her address!!" I yelled.
       "Where are you going?!" Min Su called.
       "She's in trouble!!"