Temptation

Temptation [ One Shot ]

Temptation
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

Sweet... That's how Donghae described Henry. Henry would always be there for his childish hyung. He always had time for Donghae's childish antics. No matter how tired or lazy Henry was Donghae was one person he would never say no to. Cute... That's how Henry described his hyung. He acted as is if he was the true maknae and had such a happy outlook on life. Henry couldn't help but envy Donghae for that. The man's smile never once faded in front of him and when the occasional burst of tears did happen Henry was always the first to know.

Donghae had been the first person to talk to him when he joined Super Junior's mandarin subgroup. Donghae had easily gotten close to him and with Henry's personality the two were inseparable. How did their friendship blossom into love? Neither of them know. In fact they were both still oblivious to their obvious attraction to each other. The other members had already placed bets on who would confess first.

Super Junior - M had started their activities again which meant Donghae got to see Henry more often. He was also cheerful because Eunhyuk and Sungmin had both been added to the subgroup. But still the absence of Han Geng was hurting him deeply. He tried to convince himself that it was what Han Geng wanted and that he should be supporting him. But Donghae simply couldn't support Han Geng with all his heart.

"Thinking about Han Geng hyung?" Henry asked as the two waited in the van for the others. Donghae nodded with a faint smile. "We all miss him..." Henry trailed looking into Donghae's eyes. Something about the way Donghae looked caught Henry's attention. He never noticed before but the older male had gorgeous thin pink lips. He became fascinated until he heard the van door open and the rest of the members squeezed in. Except for Kyuhyun and Sungmin everyone was in the van to provide a distraction to Donghae. Eunhyuk had probably been the best at cheering him up with his constant jokes. Henry felt odd suddenly. Seeing Donghae laughing and playing around with Eunhyuk made him feel hurt. He was upset...jealous?

Henry stayed quiet in the van. He felt all grumpy and mostly confused. How was it possible that he was jealous that his hyung was talking and playing around with Eunhyuk? Those two had always been close but recently it was starting to anger him. He didn't like to feel this way. He felt possessive. He didn't realize when they had reached the hotel until Donghae had nudged him to get out. Henry nodded and stepped out following behind the others. The rooms had been decided and he was paired up with Donghae. It made him feel better that it had been Donghae rather than anyone else. Donghae and Henry took the elevator up to the hotel room and entered.

The room had a nice fresh scent. Like Japanese cherry blossoms. Donghae inhaled the sweet scent deeply and propped himself on one of the beds. Henry stared at Donghae who has his eyes closed and smiled. The older male was starting to look more beautiful to Henry. "Hyung aren't you going to shower?” Henry asked grabbing his towel so he could wash up.  “You first!” Donghae pouted and then grinned.  Henry couldn’t help the smile that was appearing and quickly rushed into the bathroom quick enough so Donghae wouldn’t notice that blush he had on his face.

For once Henry had taken a long shower. He had probably gone past the hour but he was trying to get his thoughts together. Was he in love with Donghae? Of course it wasn't that he thought it was wrong to like Donghae he just felt...different. He's always been comfortable with Kyuhyun and Sungmin who both have been dating for years and years. Finally he turned off the shower and grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. He stepped out and found Donghae in the same position with his eyes closed. "You done mochi?" Donghae asked and Henry nodded. Donghae stood up and entered the bathroom.

Henry sighed burying his face in his palms. He pulled on his boxers and ruffled his wet hair. He walked close to them mirror looking at his reflection. He had recently started working out so he was happy with the progress of his arms but disappointed with his chest. It wasn't nearly like Eunhyuk's but it was getting there. After a couple of minutes Donghae stepped out quietly and saw Henry flexing his muscles in the mirror and grinned. "Looking good mochi." He said in a teasing tone.

Henry suddenly felt embarrassed and sat back down on his bed grabbing his t-shirt getting ready to pull it on. "Henry at least dry your hair before putting your shirt on. Your shirt will be all wet if you don't." Donghae scolded walking over to where Henry was sitting. Before Henry could protest Donghae starting drying his hair with a towel. Donghae looked like he was trying real hard. Which left Henry to stare at Donghae's features. The older male's skin seemed to shine after that shower. The milky white color was the most beautiful Henry had seen in his whole life. Donghae was wearing a long sleeved white shirt with a comfortable pair of gray pajamas. Henry's eyes trailed from Donghae's nose to his pink lips. How would they taste on his? He found himself curious. Donghae looked so feminine with his own wet hair clinging to the side of his face. Henry grabbed Donghae's wrist stopping him from drying his hair.

"Hyung?" Henry said standing up keeping a firm hold on Donghae's wrist. Donghae was stunned and simply stared back at Henry. With a sudden burst of courage Henry started to move forward and with each step Henry took forward, Donghae moved back until his back was touching the wall. "Henry-" Donghae had managed to pull his wrist free but instantly felt a pair of lips on his. Henry closed the distance between him and Donghae. His hands on Donghae's hips. In a couple of moments Henry pulled away leaving a stunned Donghae looking at the floor.

Again, Henry's eyes trailed to Donghae's lips. How would the inside taste? He thought to himself. He didn't hesitate this time and wrapped his arms around Donghae's waist and crashed his lips on Donghae's again. This time Donghae responded but both of his hands were awkwardly placed between their chests. Donghae had opened his mouth a bit and that was all Henry needed to slip his tongue into the hot cavern. Henry explored Donghae's mouth and trailed on hand up Donghae's spine before grabbing a wet chunk of Donghae's hair to pull them closer. That's when he noticed Donghae's hands.

Henry frowned and pulled away placing Donghae's hand around his neck and began nibbling on Donghae's lower lip. A moan escaped Donghae and he tightened his hold on Henry's neck and the fierce kiss started again. When Donghae couldn't hold his breath he gripped Henry's shoulders and tried to push him away. Henry understood and let go pulling away. Donghae's breaths came out heavy and fast. Henry smiled wide and cupped Donghae's chin so he would look up at him.

"Hyung were you in the room when I was showering?" Henry asked. Donghae nodded looking down. "You liar! You ate dinner without me!" Henry said while Donghae looked at him shocked. "Nonsense - what proof do you have?" Donghae stuttered. Henry smirked and leaned in close to Donghae's ear. "You taste like seafood." He said in a husky tone with a victorious grin.

Cuz you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?