OMO! GDRAGON IS BETRYAING ME??

OMO! GDRAGON IS BETRYAING ME??

School Bell Rang....

I ran as fast as I could to get into the class room..

G-Dragon walking infront of me reading a magazine named "BIG BANG"

Suddenly, I BUMBED INTO G-DRAGON!!

G-Dragon looked at me .. i didn't saw his face because I was busy picking my books and he looks at me with a weird eyes and.. said..

"HUH!"

I quickly picked up my books and said "You have helped me pick up my books!"

He ignored me and keep walking..

Suddenly, I remembered that I am late for class, and i ran as fast as i could, on the way, i turned to him and said "JUST LEAVE IT!"

When I went into the classroom, I quickly find a empty to sit...

After 5 minutes...

G-Dragon looked at me and said "This is my place"

 

and my heart beating fast...... when he looked at me like that... I was thinking....

OMG!!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME AND SO COOL!!!!!!!

I quickly get up and get another seat.. which is behind him...

I started to look at him every single second.... My mind keep thinking about him.. I tried to concentrate on my homework.. but I can't!!!!!!

"Hey! The one at the back!" said the teacher "Please come up and solve the problem"

When I pass through, his face was like...

My heart ponds faster and faster whenever i saw him...  After I solved those questions, I quickly went back to my seat..

"Bravo!" said the teacher.

-----------------------------------------------------After school....-----------------------------------------------------

I want to start to conversation but i didn't dare to talk with him beacuse of the misunderstandings that happens this morning. However.....

"Hey! Why are you always staring at G-Dragon?" said Nam Gyu Ri "OMO? Do you like him????"

"BO??" I said "No way!" i want to say "YES! I LOVE HIM!" but i didn't want to admit it because I am afraid that if he knows that i like him, he will ignore me..

"AE???" Jung Yu Mi said "Hie! G-Dragon!"

I quickly turned around...

They asked "SEE? YOU DO LIKE HIM!"

When G-Dragon heard his name, he turned and looked at me..

"WAE??" I said..

When he was going to talk to me, Taeyang suddenly said "HEY! BRO!"

Then.. G-Dragon went to hangout with Taeyang