[One-shot] The Birds and the Bees

[One-shot] The Birds and the Bees

 

“Nngghhh….” Kyuhyun moans loudly as the hand forming a sheath around his manhood began to move at frantic speed to match his growing . The body slapping him in the back seems a little out of rhythm compared to moments ago when it first started. And then there are the ragged grunts next to his ear.

“You.are.so.tight.baby!” Siwon managed to form a perfect sentence in accordance to his excellent upbringing that forbade him to speak in broken sentences that no one could understand (It still baffles him how everyone else is speaking in grammatically wrong sentences and he is able to understand them?) The man under him moaned louder at his obvious flattery.

“Flattery will get you nowhere, Choi Siwon.” Kyuhyun once said to the love-struck man early in their courtship days.

Ha! Now see where flattery got Choi Siwon. Hint: He’s pretty sure he is currently where he wants to be right now.

Every breathless pant, every hiss, every moan and every writhe adds to Siwon’s ual euphoria. The man simply gets off with a stoked ego sometimes and if the man he loves proves to him, which he is now, that he has the power to make his lover succumb to his love making skills, all the more.

“I-I’m c-close ~” Kyuhyun stutters before giving in to a soft wail as every muscle in his lithe body tightens a second before the release. The caused the clenching of his muscle walls and that sent the man inside him over the edge. Siwon hissed and growled as he released his milky seeds.

For a while, the quiet room is filled with ragged breathing and the smell of . At last Siwon deem it possible to move his tired limbs, snaking his steely arms tenderly around his half-asleep spouse and pulling the irresponsive body closer before they dropped off into blissful slumber.

Night turns into day. The morning sun rose and threw its rays in whichever directions it can. A couple lay in bed still deep in their sleep. And who can blame them really, because it is barely 6 A.M. yet.

Unknown and unheard by them, their main door was opened and closed, allowing a certain someone to enter since she has the key, of course. That certain someone then walked purposefully into the kitchen where she unloads all the bags in her hands. Taking a moment to shake the kinks out of her fingers, her eyes roved the not too tiny space eagerly trying to pick out evidence of bad housekeeping.

“Hmm…” Finding none, she hummed thoughtfully. Her son in law is indeed a very outstanding housekeeper. “I wonder if my darlings are up.” She mutters absently as her legs carried her towards their bedrooms.

Really, she knows she shouldn’t. But as she stood outside their room door, one hand grasping the door knob (which she has tested a moment ago and found to be unlocked) she contemplates on the behavior of a proper lady such as herself invading their privacy. But heck, the confused looks on their faces every time she drops in on them unannounced is just too precious (This is not the first time she is doing this; and it won’t be the last either).

Taking in a deep breath, she twists the knob, simultaneously pushing the door open and steps into the room. Opening , she declared a very loud and very bright “Good morning, my dears!” And then she stands back to watch, with an amused smile on her rouged lips.

Two heads of messily tousled hair shot up from where they were half buried under the heavy quilt covers. Siwon’s eyes popped open and shut, wincing from the pain of the sunny glare in the room while Kyuhyun direct a dazed glance at their morning invader.

“Arrrgggghh…..5 more minutes, mom.” Siwon whines sleepily as he drops his heavy head back onto the pillows.

“Mom!” Kyuhyun recovered rather quickly, eyes widened in surprise, and yes, embarrassment. For he is still very much from the activities they had indulged in the previous night. The middle-aged lady standing in their doorway grinned knowingly as he tries to pull the bare length of his leg back under the covers discreetly.

“Mom?” Siwon snaps awake again when he heard the person beside him exclaimed. Shooting up into a sitting position, he stared wide-mouthed at his grinning mother till he became aware of his own ness and his cheeks began to burn. “ Wha-what a surprise you gave us, mom.”

“Good morning, darlings. Wash up quickly and join me in the kitchen for breakfast.” She declared rather mischievously before walking away, neglecting to close the door of course. That’s all part of her mischief of course.

A soft wretched sigh escaped Siwon’s lips as he ran his fingers through his hair. Then he caught sight of his bed-mate glaring at him. All it took was a minute to realize that they were once again victims of his mother’s playfulness because in his haste to bed his lover last night, he has forgotten to lock their bedroom door ~ again.

“I’m sorry.” He mutters, feeling properly chastised.

When the two boys joined her at the kitchen table, their heads are lowered in embarrassment still, and their body language awkward. She busied herself putting plates after plates of deliciously smelling food items on the table before them and when she finally finished her task, she sat down with them.

“Come on, boys. Eat.” She urges, picking up her own chopsticks, as did they. The next few minutes were completely silent saved for the clicking of cutlery against bowls as they ate.

“So.”

The visibly relaxed bodies tensed up again as they raised their heads to look at her.

“Are my darlings working hard to make babies?” She asks with an innocent smile. Siwon choked on the remnants in his mouth and began a coughing frenzy while Kyuhyun blushed a shade of red that was almost impossible to achieve by any human being, until now.

“Mom!” Siwon protests weakly as his coughing fit dies down.

“That was a perfectly normal question.” She reminds him primly. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her son in law blushed again.

Aigooo….isn’t he just precious!

“Judging from the hickeys on Siwonnie’s chest ~”

“Mom!!!!” Siwon cuts her off before Kyuhyun turns purple from all that blood rushing up to his cheeks.

“I want to have a grandchild to play with soon.” She pouts cutely much to the shock of the two young men before her.

“We are only married for a month, mom.” Siwon tries to reason with her calmly.

“I had you before I married your dad!”

And with that Siwon could only stare open jaw and appalled at his mother while Kyuhyun stares at him blinking in surprise at the piece of sudden news.

@

Six years later….

“Kyuppa?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Where do babies come from?”

Kyuhyun nearly drop the slippery drinking glass he is scrubbing under the tap. Spinning around his eyes land on a face overflowing with innocent curiosity looking up at him.

“Wh-why are you asking, baby?” Kyuhyun fought with the tide of embarrassment, indignation and pure shyness rising inside him under his son’s naive scrutiny.

“Donghae said that his Appa told him that he is going to have a baby sister to play with very soon. I want a baby sister to play with too! Will Appa get me one too?”

Kyuhyun remembers to put down the glass this time before he turned to face his son fully. His face is somber as much as his toddler son’s is keen. He opened his mouth to speak but his brain is still reeling from the lack of an answer.

Hyukjae stared at his Kyuppa’s mouth open and close repeatedly and it struck the little boy that his Kyuppa resembles the fishes Donghae kept in his fishbowl in his room.

“Why don’t you go out and ask your Appa now.” Kyuhyun said at long last and mentally face-palmed himself.

“Appaaaaaa!!!!!” Hyukjae shouts excitedly at the top of his lungs as he rushed out into the living room much to the relief of Kyuhyun.

But something just feels wrong…..Kyuhyun muses as he stood leaning against the kitchen counter wondering what he did wrong.

“Appa! Appa!” Hyukjae yelled merrily as he jumps onto Siwon’s empty lap.

“What is it, son?” Siwon laughs as he sets aside the report he is writing to the little one’s hair, reciprocating his son’s wide smile.

“Where do babies come from?” Hyukjae repeats his question.

Unlike his easily embarrassed spouse, Siwon is more than ready to share his vast(?) knowledge and experience with his son whom he is sure is going to grow into a most handsome young man every girl and boy will fall in love with at first sight (Aaah…..the wild delusions of parents *laughs*)

“Well, I’m glad you ask, son.” Siwon replied nodding wisely. “Let me start from the beginning.”

Sensing that it is going to be a long talk, Hyukjae shifts about for a more comfortable position to sit. “See, son, we don’t buy or grow babies in farms. We Make them. Firstly, Appa and Kyuppa will ~”

“Siwon!” Kyuhyun came running out of the kitchen in a great hurry shouting loudly to cut the eager man off. Both father and son turn looking slightly annoyed.

“What is it, baby?” Siwon questions with a frown. “I am about to share with Hyukkie ~”

“Siwon, no.” Kyuhyun replied with a warning in his voice.

“But he asked.” Siwon pouts.

“But I want to know.” Hyukjae whined.

“Ask him why he asked.” Kyuhyun prompts his husband before father and son kills him with all that ageyo they are directing at him.

Siwon looks at his son in surprise. “Why do you want to know, son?” He asks curiously.

Hyukjae broke into a gummy grin at the question. “Please buy me a baby sister, Appa, please? Donghae is getting one soon and I want one too!”

Siwon’s face fell. Boy, wasn’t that a disappointment to realize that his son is not asking because he is ready to learn about the birds and the bees. He doesn’t need to look at his spouse to know that he is smirking triumphantly.

“Sorry son, Appa can’t buy you a baby sister.” Siwon replied apologetically. Hyukjae’s little face fell and disappointed tears rim his eyes.

“Why not? I want a baby sister tooooooooooooo!!!!” Hyukjae whined, kicking his little legs into his father’s thighs.

“Ssssh, son, don’t cry.” Siwon said miserably. “It’s just ~ I….we….”

Kyuhyun shook his head at his husband’s helplessness. Moving closer, he sat down next to them and placed his hands firmly on the little flailing legs.

“Hyukkie, what did Kyuppa say about throwing tantrums?”

Hyukjae’s lower lip trembled as he tries to swallow his sobs. “B-but I want a baby sister.” He whimpers.

“Come here, baby.” Kyuhyun gestures gently, opening his arms for the little boy to scoot over. Ignoring the wet tear stains appearing on his shirt, he the silky hair of his son. Siwon watched mesmerized at the scene unfolding before him.

“Listen to me, Hyukkie.” Kyuhyun coos softly, pushing the boy gently off his chest so they can lock gazes. “Babies are gifts from God. We can’t buy them or ask for them when we want another one.”

“God?” The little boy breathes the word out in a soft whisper.

“Yes baby, God. He gifted Hyukkie to Appa and Kyuppa. And if He wants to gift us another baby, He will. And if he doesn’t, we still have…you.”

Siwon’s face melted into a tender grin as he watches his spouse and his son share a heart rendering affectionate moment.  

@

Ten years later….

“Hyukkie!!!” Donghae greets his bestie cheerfully as he taps the teenager on the shoulder and plops down into the seat next to him.

Strange? Donghae noticed that he did not receive a similar response. “Hyukkie? What’s wrong? What happened?”

Back straight, shoulders back, eyes wide open and unstaring, Hyukjae’s breathing is shallow.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” Donghae is beginning to worry big time. No matter how he asked, plodded and poked, the boy just won’t budge. “You’re scaring me, Hyukkie…please…..”

The anxious tears and the soft scared voice finally brought Hyukjae out of his trance. “Huh?” He utters in confusion. He has no recollection of Donghae joining him at the table but now he found his teen friend clinging onto him like a koala to a tree trunk.

“You were not replying, and…and…..cold….and staring….you were scary….and….” Donghae hiccupped tearfully.

It took a while for Hyukjae to calm Donghae down, and even longer for him to wait for Donghae to stop crying and resume his bubbly self.

“What happened just now?” Donghae asks again.

“I had biology just now.” Hyukjae mutters as a blush creeps up his face slowly.

“And?”

“It was about the human reproduction system.” The blush on his cheeks is completely in place by now.

“So?” Donghae asks innocently earning a glare from Hyukjae. “What? What did I say?”

“Let’s say I know where babies come from now.” Hyukjae mutters dryly but the naïve boy next to him still doesn’t understand.

“Babies? I know where they came from when I was four! My Appa explained it all to me when he told me I was getting a new baby sister.” Donghae replied proudly.

Hyukjae’s head jerked around. He looked with disbelief at his smug looking pal. “And you are ok with that?!”

The smugness was replaced with concern. “Why shouldn’t I be?”

“I never knew…” Hyukjae murmurs in awe at his easy-going friend.

“It’s really not that hard to understand ~” Donghae argues good-naturedly.

“Let’s say now I know what my Appa and Kyuppa did before bedtime when they thought I was asleep in my room.” Hyukjae said grimacing as he now could finally figure out all the muffled groaning and , and whisperings, and flesh slapping noises coming from behind their locked bedroom door.

“I know all about the ritual too!” Donghae exclaimed brightly.

“What ritual?” Hyukjae asks curiously.

“My Appa said they have to do a ritual dance to summon the stork.” Donghae replied wisely.

“Stork? What stork?” Hyukjae is getting curiouser and curiouser by the minute. Donghae ‘tsk’ loudly at his friend’s ignorance.

“The stork that brings babies to families in the middle of the night of course!” Donghae explains patiently.

“WHAT!”

“How else do you think my baby sister arrived?” Donghae sounds miffed at how dumb his friend is today while Hyukjae decides to face palmed himself.