Done Hurting Me Already ?

Taemnation--fanfics: "He Who Knows Me Best♥ [ONESHOT]"

I used to enjoy his lectures  . I used to look forward for it, the best time of the day . But now, how i hate him. 

Oh yes , i hate him so . 

The bell rang , indicating the start of two hours of hell . 

"Seo Ah , see me after this . I would like to discuss with you about something ," Mr Taem said . 

hmph .

Hes always seeing me after classes , would my classmates become suspicious and report it to the Principle ? Well , i hope so . I'm so sick of seeing him after lessons , day by day without fail . We broke up two months ago . 

Wait ;

before you even judge me for going out with a teacher , let me tell you that hes just three years older , I got into the education system late , so most of the time , i'm older than my classmates . 

The bell rang again ? Whut .

I didnt even take notes nor listen to him talking about the book 'Romeo and Juliet' we are supposed to do a research on . Oh well , i will ask Tiara about it later , shes always copying every word he says . Well now , i have to wait for him to 'talk; to me about 'm grades' . 

Which are 'A's . For literature . Thats amazing already .

I hanged my head out of sheer exhaustion while i waited for everyone to clear the room .

Today was so exhausting . We had double math and double sciences before Lunch , History and Physical Education after that . it just the life outta me . I'm ready to hit the subway and get home to the comfort of my bed .

We dont even have any assignments today . this is what we call heaven . 

.... i see , no , feel .

I feel him going up the stairs to reach me . Yes , i purposedly sat on the far back . 

... served him right . 

He leaned of the table next to mine and his hands half reaching out , hestitating to touch me . 

 

"... Seo Ah , please . take me back,..." 

"Lee Taemin , we're over long , long ago . You've had a choice , you chose her . Stop torturing yourself , stop torturing me . I  need to get home and rest ." I retorted . 

I'm so sick of hearing this again and again . 

"... but i want you Seo Ah ... " 

That sentence sent shiver down my spine

I gave him  a death glare

"It does not seem like so when you went after Suzy Unnie , huh? How long did we last? Two freaking years. WAIT NO.  You freaking spend half that time chasing after Unnie's skirt! You had a choice , Lee Taemin ! and you chose Unnie ! After all that self esteem you broke, and i came back up stronger , you think that you have not done enough damage already so you want to come back and ram me with your tires the second time?! I'M NOT A TOY. and remember ValenINGtines? THE DAY WE BROKE UP? I remembered you telling me that you will buy only a rose for a person you  think is worthy of it. And can you feel how hurt and shocked i was when it wasnt me? You gave the the bloody rose in front of everybody ! MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL. And i naively went to your house, thinking it must be a joke you and unnie played on me. How SILLY i was! I saw you cuddle with Unnie on the sofa doing god knows what! AND REMEMBERED WHY? IT. WAS. ING. RAINING. CATS. AND. DOGS. AND I WAS OUTSIDE, WITHOUT A  ING UMBRELLA. I WAS COLD. I RAN ALL THE WAY BACK HOME AND HAD A FEVER FOR A WEEK! ," I shouted , breathing through clenched teeths . "NOW TELL ME LEE ING TAEMIN , WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ANOTHER SHOT AT HURTING ME?!' i continued . 

Rage shot through me and i stood up, banging both palms on the table. I breathed deep in and out, willing myself to calm down, regreting showing him the weak side of me.

I'm not going to let him affect me anymore... 

After a few silent moments , i spoke up , ... calmer this time . 

"... Lee Taemin, .... i am tired . Tired of our cat and mouse game. You had a choice, and you chose Unnnie. I respected that," a lie. "and i got over y- us ." a lie. "now, i can live a normal life again," a lie. "You know how long i took? ... a very , very long time." i said, my hands unconciously turn into fists. 

"... and still counting Minnie , ... still counting ..." I whispered , not bothering to lower my voice down. 

"... Seo ah." 

Dont Minnie . Dont . 

I felt my eyes blur and without me realizing, tears flowed down my cheeks. 

I can do this anym-

i gasp as i was hugged by the waist from the back. I can feel his face buried in my hair, breathing in my scent.

I froze . 

"... dont cry.... i love you... only you. I was foolish. Take me back. Please. I'll make it up. I will uphold the promise i made. Please, take me back. Its hell without you." he whispered in my hair. 

"... pabo." i whispered, tears still flowing. 

I felt his arm tightening around my waist. 

 

.... maybe, i can afford another mistake .