Secret Love

When Did This Start?

When had this happened? Siwon couldn't remember. It had been so many years, they all had been best friends for years now, so when had Siwon fallen for Geng? Maybe days ago, maybe years. All Siwon knew, was that he loved Geng with all his heart, and he was going to confess.

"Maybe... Maybe I should..." He sighed, pacing in his room. "No."

Siwon plopped onto his bed.

"He'll never accept me. How can he? Geng... Geng is perfect. He's kind and sweet, always looking out for us. Besides... Him and Heechul are probably together."

With a reluctant sigh, Siwon stood again and grabbed his wallet and phone from the dresser, deciding to go for a walk. Quickly, he hurried by the living room as Geng and Heechul were engaged in a tickle fight. Ignoring the blatant fact that he could never confess, Siwon hurried to the door.

"I'm going for a walk." He announced before pulling on his shoes and stepping out.

Geng paused from the tickling to watch Siwon leave. Heechul, who was currently under the latter, smiled and pushed him onto his back, pinning him.

"I win!" The older declared.

But Geng didn't respond. He simply watched the door, the sickeningly sweet love pouring from his eyes. With a fake gagging noise, Heechul got up and walked out.

"You're so sappy."

"Huh?" Geng looked up. "What?"

With a roll of his eyes, Heechul walked to the kitchen.

"Nothing, lover boy."

 


 

Siwon let out a heavy sigh as he walked back into the dorm. It was very late, and he was muttering to himself. It was hard not to, he didn't have anyone else to talk to about this.

"Why him? Why Geng hyung?" Siwon questioned as he walked to his room. "Why did I have to fall for him?"

A cough behind him signaled someone was still away. Quickly, Siwon his heels to see Geng outside of the bathroom, dressed in a plaid pair of pajama pants. The two looked at each other, unsure what to do or say. Their eyes locked for a long moment.

"You... Um..." Geng struggled with his words.

"Yeah, I thought everyone was asleep." Siwon looked away, scratching the back of his head.

With a smile, Geng walked over pulling Siwons face close to his and placing a soft his on his lips.

"Just shut up and tell me." A smile played across his lips.

"I love you." Siwon admitted.

"I love you too." Geng smiled.

After a moment of looking at each other, Siwon confused and Geng happy, their lips met in a soft and loving exchange.

"I love you so much."