~ Four ~

Taking Care of A 'Cutie Hamster'....

Hi readers,

Hope this chappie is not too crappy... ^_^

Once again, thank you for all your lovely comments... ^_^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu ran back to his room and closed the door before slumping to the ground with defeated shoulders. He tried to take a few deep breaths to slow down his quick and irregular heartbeats. Heat slowly crept up to his face again when he recalled Woohyun referring him as a y hottie.

Sunggyu shook his head as an attempt to clear his delusional mind. He sighed and got up to his wardrobe to take clothes for shower.

Sunggyu sighed in bliss when he stepped under the cold water. “A cold shower is the best after a hot and sweaty workout…!”

naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ou~?
naega neol geokjeonghae, ou~?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

Sunggyu sang happily while rinsing his head under the showerhead. His melodious voice was not drowned by the running water. As Sunggyu was so engrossed in singing, he received the second jolt of shock for the day when he heard another deep and melodious voice continuing the song.

naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, ou~?
niga nal bwat janha, eo?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

“Wow… I didn’t know that Woohyunnie can sing so well…” Sunggyu mumbled unconsciously. His tiny eyes shot wide open when he realized that the voice was too close to him as if Woohyun was standing just behind him.

Sunggyu spun around abruptly and was astonished to see a Woohyun joining him for shower.

“What the f…” Sunggyu could barely finish his curse when Woohyun cupped his palm over his lips.

“Gyu Gyu… I thought I’ve already told you that hamsters don’t curse…?” Woohyun pouted sadly, clearly displeased with Sunggyu’s behavior.

“Aish…! Whatever…!” Sunggyu managed to pry Woohyun’s palm from his lips and pushed the younger guy away. “What the hell are you doing here…?!” Sunggyu demanded while trying to grab the towel to cover his ness.

Woohyun smirked and halted Sunggyu’s action by snatching the towel away from the older guy. “Your mum had instructed me to take care of his ‘cutie hamster’ before he left for work… The list of task given includes bathing his darling boy…”

“Huh…? What…!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “Damn it…! Seriously, I don’t need someone to bathe me… So could you please leave the bathroom…?” Sunggyu tried to persuade Woohyun in his best possible patient voice.

Woohyun shook his head and grinned evilly while trying to close the distance between them. “I felt obliged to complete task entrusted to me…”

Sunggyu squirmed at the uncomfortable intimacy. He retreated while Woohyun advanced forward. Sunggyu paled when he realized his back had hit the wall. His escape route was cut when Woohyun placed both his hands on the wall, securing Sunggyu tight in his embrace.

Woohyun gave a devilish smirk and stared at Sunggyu’s parted lips which looked so inviting. He could not resist the temptation and lowered his head to capture those tasty-looking lips.

Sunggyu placed both his palm on Woohyun’s toned chest as an attempt to push the erted guy away. However, Woohyun crushed their bodies together by hugging the elder tighter.

A soft whimper escaped Sunggyu’s lips when Woohyun deepened the kiss and managed to snake his tongue inside the hamster-looking guy’s mouth. Their tongues danced passionately, trying their utmost best to dominate over the other.

 Woohyun, being the more cunning guy, and nibbled at Sunggyu’s lips which made him went weak. Woohyun smiled against Sunggyu’s lips and supported the collapsed guy with his strong and muscular arms.

“So can we shower together, my Gyu Gyu…?” Woohyun whispered huskily in Sunggyu’s sensitive ear, making him trembled slightly. Sunggyu buried his reddened face into Woohyun’s nape and gave a small nod.

Unknown to the couple, Myungsoo and Sungjong closed the bathroom door quietly. They grinned mischievously at each other and went out of the room.