Oppa ! That's my Chocolate ! : "I still choose you no matter what."

Oppa! That's my Chocolate !

Oppa and I have been together for 10 years already and nothing has gone wrong.

We didn't even had our 1st fight over the years of our couple years but when we were not yet a couple, we'll you can say we had lots of fights.

Today, Oppa and I are watching this movie he rented and it's about Sweets; chocolates.

Suddenly, my sweet tooth started to crave for those Chocolates and Candies on the movie.

I remembered that I have chocolate bar left in the fridge.

I stood up without knowing that Sehun Oppa was also following me towards the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw my one and only Chocolate Bar.

I was about to grab the hold of it until a hand was about to grab a hold of it also.

I grabbed it before that hand could get it but both of our hands got a hold of it.

I looked at the owner of the hands and saw a cheeky smile on Sehun Oppa's face.

"Yah! It's mine." I said.

"Nope, It's mine." He started proclaiming that it was his.

We started bickering and pulling the Chocolate bar.

We were moving from one place to another.

We were staring at each other's eyes with fire.

It's mine and only mine.

My eyes sent the message to Sehun's eyes and got a reply from him.

No, it's mine. I used my money to buy this for you.

I glared at him and was about to bite him until he pinned me on the wall.

"So you pick a Chocolate Bar over me?" He asked me with unreadable eyes.

"B-bwoh? Chocolate is much better than you." I stuttered while looking at different directions.

I noticed that he felt pissed until he placed his finger on my chin and made me look at him.

"Look at me." He told me.

I shook my head while made him inch closer to me.

"Look.at.me." He stated which made me alittle bit scared, so I looked at him in the eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked me with sincerity in his eyes.

"Yes, who said that I didn't?" I asked him.

He suddenly smirked at me.

"Well, you told me that you'd ch-" I cut him by crashing my lips onto his.

He was somehow shocked by sudden actions.

I broke the kiss and smirked at him.

"So, you want me to choose the Chocolate? Well, okay. Works for me." I said in a teasing way as I removed my hands and pushed him aside since he placed the chocolate on the counter.

When I was about to grab it, he grabbed my wrist which made me turn to him.

As I was already facing him, he crashed his lips onto mine.

I closed my eyes and returned the kiss.

The kiss became gentle and passionate.

We broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"How about let's share the Chocolate together? The movie's waiting you know." Sehun said as we both chuckled.

I nodded as I grabbed the chocolate and walked back to the living room.

We both sat down as Sehun Oppa pressed the play button.

We looked at each other again and smiled.

"I love you~" Sehun cooed.

"I love you too Oppa." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

He gasped but gave me a long passionate kiss which lasted for how many minutes.

We broke the kiss again and started laughing.

"Let's eat the chocolate before it really melts." I said as I opened the wrapper of the Chocolate Bar.

We enjoyed the movie with happy hearts.

 

The End ~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kekekekekekeke~

Such a wonderful ending ;) /wipes tears/

What do you think you ?

 

I hope you liked it /wink/

 

Kekekekeke, Well this is Winter_Breeze.

Ppyong~