Chapter 5

Masked Love and Music

 

Nam Hee and Soo Man discussed a lot of things while the four girls separated their selves from them.

 

"Unnie, do you think we impressed that Nam Hee?" Soo Min asked Hyun Ae, who was currently sipping her drinks. Hyun Ae stared at Soo Min and glanced at Yeon Jung and Han Hee, who was waiting patiently for her opinion.

 

"What do you think?"She coldly asked back. Soo Min was caught off guard with Hyun Ae's coldness and didn't answer. Yeon Jung, who sensed Hyun Ae's irritation with the situation speak up. She knows that Hyun Ae is tense and uncomfortable at the moment, she then decided to lighten up the situati0n and whispered to Soo Min, "Hyun Ae is just nervous. Just understand her."

 

Hyun Ae, who slightly heard Yeon Jung, shot her with her deadly look in which Yeon Jung return with her cute angelic smile that Hyun Ae can't resist. Han Hee who was just listening and staring at them, touch Hyun Ae's hand and softly massage it. She knows Hyun Ae needs it badly to make her calm.

 

"Thanks Han Hee. I badly need one."Hyun Ae softly whispers as she close her eyes.

 

"How about going to church unnie? I know that will make you more calm and comfortable." Han Hee suggested as she slightly squeeze Hyun Ae’s hands in which she returned with a smile.

 

"Thanks dear. You really know what I need." Hyun Ae softly whispered that made Han Hee blushed in which Hyun Ae adore so much.

 

"What are we going to do next?" Soo Min asked.

 

"Hmmm... I think we must wait for those two old guys what they are going to do next. But I think they are still looking for additional members." Hyun Ae answered.

 

"Aw... Really? What do you think our group's name will be?" Yeon Jung asked.

 

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe let’s just wait for us to be totally complete."

 

"Aw... I'm so bored. When are they going to finish talking?""Let’s escape? What do you think? I think they will take a long time discussing about our future."

 

"Soo Min!"

 

"I'm just suggesting unnie."

 

"You know, Soo Min is right unnie. These guys would surely take a very long day discussing and they will really fuss over nonsense things. No offense meant unnie, but I’m really tired and bored.”  Yeon Jung answered.

 

“But…”

 

“Yeon Jung’s right unnie. Look at them. They’re so totally engrossed talking about out future. They never bothered to throw us a look and ask us what do we want or are we enjoying or not.” Han Hee butted in.

 

Hyun Ae turned back and look around. Han Hee is right. Those two greedy men were really too busy talking and discussing, arguing ang agreeing some stuffs and they really didn't bother to ask them if they're still alive or not, interested nor bored. As she keeps on staring at them, she suddenly remember her family. her father. her sister. Her mother. The reason why she left Hongkong and started a new life in Korea. She also remember her grandmother who loved and cared for her in Switzerland. She miss her granny. She wants to see her. call her. But then she can't. Something is stopping her. Maybe those are those darkest memories from the past and she wants to forget them all. But how? It keeps on flashing in her memory no mater how hard she tries to avoid it. Hyun Ae jumped in surprise when out of a sudden, Nam Hee and Soo Man suddenly stand up and shakes hands. Maybe, finally the meeting is adjourned. She heard Yeon Jung giving out a very long and deep sigh. The two men turned to them and smiled as Soo Man approach them.

 

"Girls, you can now go home. We'll just give you a call if we have found the other girls to complete the group. Mr. Kang is waiting for you outside. He will bring you to the place where you are going to stay." he said.

 

"Uh.. Mr. Lee, can we go out for awhile?" Han Hee asked.

 

"Why? Where are you going? You want to go home first?" Nam Hee asked.

 

"Uh.. No. We will just go to some sacred place." Han Hee answered.

 

Soo Man and Nam Hee looked at them and glanced at each other, as if they're eyes are talking, discussing if they will allow the girls or not until Nam Hee finally speak.

 

"Okay. But make it sure that you will go to the place that Mr. Lee wants you to stay. Arasso?"

 

"Arasso!"

 

"We understand sir." Hyun Ae buted in as she took hold of Yeon Jung's hand and squezzed it while Soo Min on the other hand gave out a silent "yes" as she rejoiced.

 

"Okay. Hyun Ae, you're the oldest in the group. I want you to take care of the others okay? Call me if you need something." Soo Man said as he handed Hyun Ae his calling card.

 

"Yes sir. I fully understand my duties."

 

"Okay that's good. You can go now." he dismissed as the girls walked out of the cafe leaving the men who was still loking at them.

 

As the girls went inside the limo, Soo Min asked Mr. Kang to bring them to the most beautiful church in Korea.

 

"Ah! I think you would love Gupodong Catholic Church. It's the most beautiful church in here.You will surely fall inlove and be fascinated with the place."

 

"Really? Then let's go there!" So Min excitedly exclaimed.

 

Hyun Ae justs atred at them and looked outside the window as the limo started to run. She can't really help it. All those darkest moments of her life keeps on flooding in her mind.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" han Hee asked as she felt Hyun Ae's muscle stiffens.

 

"I'm okay." she shortly replied.

 

"Don't worry unnie. We're almost there. Right Mr. Kang?" Yeon Jung said.

 

"Yes. It's just a miles away."

 

Han Hee, Soo Min and Yeon Jung keep on assuring Hyun Ae until she fell asleep,s eeing that Hyun Ae have fallen asleep the three girls decided to take a nap telling Mr. Kang to wake them up if they have arrive at the Gupodong Catholic Church. It was like they have been sleeping for an hour and so when mr. Kan wake them up.

 

"We're here at Gupodong Catholic Church." he announced.

 

As the girls opened their eyes, they were totally fascinated especially Hyun Ae.

 

"It's so beautiful." Hyun Ae whispered.