Confession again?

Loving U, Nan ottokhae, What should I do?

 

You glanced at the crowd who was waiting patiently for the bride to enter. You, yes you the bride. You catwalk dramatically and glanced at the girls that cried their heart out on this pretty beautiful day. You, Yang Yeon In is going marry the man of your dream, Yoon Doojoon. You looked at Yoon Doojoon who was standing at the altar, looking stunningly handsome as usual in his black suit attire. You walked faster as you saw he offered your hand to help you to stand beside him.

You smiled and steal glances at Doojoon oppa. You said yes at everything that the priest said and you stared lovingly at Doojoon. Suddenly, the sight of church dissappeared and replaced by your school’s rooftop. School uniform replaces your beautiful dress, so does his black suit attire. Before you can stop yourself, you confessed, “Doojoon oppa, I like you for like three years. Please be my boyfriend” You fiddled with your fingers and finally looked up to him.

Doojoon smiled and ruffled your hair.  Then, he said, “Please stop liking me Yeon Soo-ah. I only like you as you my sister” As he finished that, you suddenly fall into a loophole. Getting in, you started screaming and asking for help.

Crashh. You landed on your . Again, you had this same dreaming. It started as a sweet dream somehew ended up as your nightmare. Yes, your confession just turns into nightmare because you got rejected. You, the loyal Doojoon’s admirer for three years. You who stalked him silently, making lunchboxex, leaving him motivational coughLOVEcough note. You somehow managed to avoid him for one week after the confession though you always ride bicycle together with him and your brother, Yoseob to school.

You looked at your clock and you somehow managed to wake up on time to make lunchboxes for two. The whole one-week avoiding Doojoon make you miss him. Watching him play football, cheering with him with other fangirls, and such. You missed all that. You whistles happily as you cook the eggroll and cut the fresh fruit. You make them into love shape.

" Well someone is happy, finally” You heard your brother’s voice, Yoseob.

“Are you jealous?” You said without looking at him.

“Not really. Well, what's for breakfast?" Yoseob scoffed.

"Sheshh, make your own" You said.

"B-but I'm so hungry and lazy" Yoseob flashed his aegyo.

You glared at his aegyo and prepared him breakfast just to stop.

"Seriously, Oppa. You should act your age not your shoe size. Pfftt"You blew your fringe.

" Erh, you cut your hair” Yoseob said as you combed your hair for the hundreth times.

You decided to cut you long hair into shorter one and side fringe. "You noticed huh?  Do you think Doojoon oppa will liked it?" You flipped your hair dramatically.

"I thought that haircut was for the new you, to forget him." Yoseob continue eating.

" Oh, I forget. Well, I uhm decided to became friend again with Doojoon oppa." You clasped your hand together.

“Sure”

“ You don’t think I can do that?” You tilted your head.

“I think you can. Goodluck kiddo,”Yoseob stand and walked out the kitchen leaving you.

You fixed your uniform and tied your hair with a pink-black stripped ribbon.

You walk out the kitchen and saw Doojoon oppa was laying his back on your housegate. You blinked your eyes repeatedly, not believing the scene in front of your eyes.

"Doojoon oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked him shyly. Geez, you gotta learn to look cool.

"Yoseob already left. He asked me to give you a lift to school" He said coldly and started riding up on his bicycle. Normally, you always ride with Yoseob oppa to school with Doojoon following both of you since you guys are neighbours but this last week, you avoided going together school with Yoseob and him.

You left feet dugged the floor. Something that you do when you embarassed. You didnt realised he is chuckling at your normal gestures. He missed that gesture of yours. "Aniyo. It is okay. I can just walk to the school" You politely declined his offer though at any second you want to jump at his bicycle.

"Okay" He says and put his left feet on the paddle.

"B-but oppa" You yelped.

"Yes" He stopped cycling and looked back at you.

"C-can you give me a lift?" You asked, mentally hitting yourself for being a fool just now. I will forget him.

"Hop on" He smirked.

You jump onto his bicycle and put your hands behind.

"You can your arms around my waist if you want too" You heard him said.

"C-can I?" You asked.

"Yeah" He said coolly.

You end up holding his waist by tugging his shirt. You were blushing furiously and thanking god for that he didnt looked back at once. Your entrance at the school somehow turning heads as the girls got jealous over you, while some guys got jealous over Yoon Doojoon.

"Doojoon oppa, never let anyone ride bicycle with him"

"Oppa, why you do this to me?"

“ Doojoon oppa already reject her. What is she doing with him?

"Yeon, next time you can ride my bicycle too"

Doojoon flashed his smile to the girls and some of them fell to their knees. You frowned at the sight.

" Yah, you can let go my shirt now” You heard Doojoon said. You let it go reluctantly and hop off his bicycle.

"Thanks oppa for the ride" You muttered.

"Okay. What's with the frown?" He said noticing you were not happy.

You shook your head. You slowly walked away and remember that you should giving up liking  him. You could never put up with this side of him. Breaking up girls' heart by saying sweet things to them, treating each of his fan like his girlfriend and yet he never have one and never date one. You sighed.

Then, you felt you were pulled backward.

"Yah, I was talking to you” Doojoon said angrily.

"Nothing" You said. Then, you take out the lunchbox that you made especially for him.

"Thanks kiddo. I miss this." He beamed and ruffled your hair. Then, he walked away. Suddenly, he looked back at you and said, "You looked cute with your fringe though I like your long hair too"

You just stared at his back longingly and his word keep playing in your head like a breaking record until the school bell shook you into reality. There is no way you cannot LIKE him.

~~~~~~~~~

Back into school, you realised that some of your classmate were glaring at you. Ignoring them, you skipped happily to your seat. Hyuna greet you happily and smacked your back.

" Yah, why you didnt tell me that you are dating Doojoon oppa now?" She said. Her words turned more heads towards you.

Your eyes widened and I laughed furiously so that the attention is not on you anymore " Pabo, what a joke Hyuna. Dating, pfft Hyuna. Hyuna is being funny. Right guys" You said to your classmates.

" Yah, you want others to kill me literally?" You hissed at Hyuna and smacked her back for revenge.

"Mian. I thought you were already dating Doojoon oppa. I saw your bicycle ride" She elbowed me playfully.

" Oh, it was nothing" You said coolly.

"Sheeshh. Bull. I thought you said you were plannning to forget him.“ Hyuna rolled her eyes.

As you make sure nobody was paying attention to you, you whispered "How can I forget someone who made it like i I'm in heaven. He smells so good and his hair is perfectly in place. He is just perfect" You clasped your hands together.

"Aigoo" Hyuna facepalmed.

You nodded and flashed your eye-smile. "Though I know he will never like me but I'm just going to keep liking him"

"I’m glad you are back Yeon-ah. “ Hyuna said.

“Mwo?” You asked.

“I’m glad you are back to liking him. You looked happier than last week” She smiled. “Plus, I'm sure he likes you too. And, he always been nice to you"

"Yeah, me and all the girls in the school" You frowned as you remember this morning scene.

"That's because it is him. When you became his girlfriend, you have to be patient with him" Hyuna said dreamily.r

"His girlfriend. Ottoehke" You put your both hands over your cheek. Your cheek feel hot when your dream about marrying Doojoon replaying in your mind.

"Yah, are you having dirty thoughts now?" Again, she elbowed your playfully.

"No, it just that this morning I dream of marrying Doojoon oppa" You said.

"chincha? Then, did you manage to “do” it?" She has that ert look.

"Shessh, it was ruined by nightmare of confession. T.T" You pouted.

"Boring." Hyuna said.

Then, your homeroom teacher entered followed by a thick lips boy, which give off a vibe off bad boy.

"Guys, settle down. Today, we have a transfer student. His name is Yong Junhyung" Your homeroom teacher said.

You eyed him up and down. Cute, you thought to yourself. But not as cute as your Doojoon oppa. You stare at him uninterested then before you managed to glance away, both of you looked in each other eye and he winked at you. Or, maybe not at you. Maybe at the girls. Geez, another cute playboy. What a waste.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chonuen Yong Junhyung imnida. I'm a transfer student from YG high. Lets know each other well" He said and smirked. All the girls swoon and squeal while the guys scoffed at his attitude.

"Yeon, he is cuteeeeee" Hyuna said while tugged at my arm.

"Yah, yah. I know" You said. Noticing he was stil staring at you, you glanced your sight to outside the classroom. You saw Doojoon oppa pass by and waved at him. He flashed his smile and waved back. Yoseob, your brother waved back too.

"Yang Yeon Soo, do you have something that you see outside to share with us” Your homeroom teacher asked.

You cleared your throat and quickly shook your head. “Well, Junhyung looks like there is an empty seat beside Yeon Soo. Please sit there” Your homeroom said.

Junhyung gladly take that seat and smirked. Then, suddenly he offered you handshake. “I’m Junhyung”He said.

You give him the I-know look. Hyuna take his hand and said, “I’m Kim Hyuna. She is Yang Yeon Soo”

He flashed that crooked smile and let go Hyuna’s hand that was shaking vigorously. “I’m new to school and I was just wondering that you could show me around.” He said. Hum, Either he is a playboy or just being overly friendly.

“Sure”Hyuna squeal.

Your homeroom teacher who was writing at the blackboard quickly turned her back. She eyed both of you and Yong Junhyung. At that freaking perfect time, only you and Junhyung’s desks is stil empty from books.

“ Yong Junhyung, Yang Yeon Soo. Prepared to be home late because you have detention after school” She said sternly and get back to writing.

The heck. You glare at Hyuna who was mouthing you, I’m sorry. You glanced at Yong Junhyung, you swear he was looking happy from that detention. When the class ends for break, you quickly pack your things, grabbed Hyuna’s arm.

Then, you feel like you were pulled back. Turn out Junhyung was pulling Hyuna’s arm. “I was thinking if I could join you for lunch” He said sheepishly. Hyuna blushed at the contact of their skins.

“Sure Junhyung shi” Hyuna nodded furiously.

“Just called me Junhyung and drop the formality please” He smirked. “Plus, we are friend right?”

“Uh, sure” You let go Hyuna as you realised Junhyung is still tugging Hyuna’s arm. “Hyuna would be glad to show you around after school”

Hyuna smiled and nodded quickly. “Sure, I would be glad Junhyung-ah"

 

You glanced at Hyuna who was staring at Junhyung dreamily, while Junhyung was staring at you intensely. Then, you scanned around the cafetaria. Some of the girls were whispering and glancing at your table. Geez, what with the atmosphere. This boy is girl’s magnet. You shake your head and play around with your food.

“Geez, she is sure a playgirl. This morning with Doojoon oppa and now with another cute boy”

“Yeon looks so pretty today”

“If only she wasn’t Yoseob oppa’s little sister, I would kick her ”

“Seob oppa” You waved at Yoseob who just entered the café with Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwon. The Kingkas sure attract the girls’ attention. Some of the girls squeal and while the boys glare them. Ignoring the attention, the Kingkas walk to your table.

Suddenly, Doojoon take a seat beside you and put the lunchbox that you made for him on the table. “Let’s eat together Yeon-ah”

“Yah, are you dating again?”Kikwang blurted out.

You glared at Kikwang, “We are not, we never did” You elbowed Doojoon who was chuckling.

“Yeon-ah, why won’t you made lunch for me too?” Dongwon pouted.

“Because she don’t have a crush on you, pabo” Hyunseung said and take a seat beside Doojoon.

Now, you regret that you called Yoseob. Then, you glanced at Junhyung who was staring at Doojoon furiously. Both of them are like in staring contest. Finally Junhyung looked away. Oh well, at least Junhyung is not staring at me. Doojoon looks like a jealous boyfriend. Maybe I was just thinking too much. How am I supposed not to like Doojoon oppa if he is acting like this.

“I’m Yoon Doojoon” Doojoon offered his hand to Junhyung.

“I’m Yong Junhyung, the new transferred student” Junhyung grasped Doojoon’s hand firmly.

Somehow you just feel uncomfortable from the situation. Like they are fighting over you. Taking last bite from your food, you stand.

“Leaving already? But you haven’t finish eating” Yoseob asked you.

You pushed your lunchbox towards Yoseob. “I’m not hungry”

“Where are you going?” Both Junhyung and Doojoon asked you.

“Somewhere” You muttered.

“But I havent finish eating” Hyuna said.

“Junhyung would be glad to stay, right” You said and stopping Junhyung from standing up. When you stand, Doojoon stand and followed you.

“Why are you following me?”You asked Doojoon when both of you outside the cafetaria.

“We always hang out in the school rooftop for lunch. It is been a week you avoided me” Doojoon said coolly while putting his arm over your shoulder.

“Yah, I confessed to you that I like you on the rooftop last week” You pushed away Doojoon’s arm.

“But I missed hanging out with you. Come one” Doojoon said and pulled you towards the school rooftop.

Both of you sit in silent at the rooftop while he munched his lunch. “You know, I always like the rooftop at this time. “ Doojoon said.

“I know. You said it reminded you of your childhood,” You muttered. You wonder how he could act casual after he rejected your love last week here Then again; it was you that like him not the other way around. You sighed.

“I like you the last week” Doojoon said.

“Huh”

“I miss you who gush over me everytime we see each other. You never got tired of me though we know each other as neighbour for more than three years. I miss your lunchbox of all” He said while staring at the sky.

“W-what are y-you saying?” You stuttered. Surprised at his sudden confession, you blushed.

“I don’t like this cold side of you. If only you hadn’t confessed fi” He didn’t end talking as you quickly stand up.

“Doojoon oppa, please stop talking” You said.

Doojoon stand up and tower over you. “I’m not finish talking”

“You are. H-how c-could you d-do this to me? “ And you felt your eyes getting watery. “I c-confessed to you that I l-like you, but you rejected it. N-now, you are treating me like I’m s-special to you and how I’m supposed not to like you. “ You feel your tears started to pour down. “And now you tell you wish I hadn’t confessed. You are m-mean” Unknowingly, you hit his chest repeatedly. “I h-hate y-you

Suddenly, he hugged you preventing you from hitting him. “ No, you don’t hate me. You like me, too much” He hugged you tightly.

You grabbed his uniform and cried. “No, I hate y”

Suddenly, he pulled you for a kiss. Slowly you kissed him back and he caress your back to deepened the kiss. He put your hands over his neck and continued caressing your back. You opened your eyes realizing what he is doing to you and pulled back from the kiss.

“W-what a-are you doing” Your left feet dugged the floor.

“I like you too Yang Yeon Soo. I don’t how and when I started liking you. “ He said sheepishly and take your hand.

“B-but you told me you o-only see m-me as your l-little sister” You said.

“I wish I could take it back. I guess I always like you. And when you confessed first, it just scratch my ego that you confessed first. Then, you gone avoiding me for one week it finally hit me that I like you too”

“ Y-you are p-pulling my l-leg oppa” You said, not believing him.

“I’m not. I like you too Yeon-ah. Please don’t stop liking me. I never see you as my fangirl or my sister. You are always special to me. Please never stop liking me ” He kissed your hand.

“B-but I n-never s-stop l-liking you. “ You said.

“Thank god. I thought I lost you too that transferred guy. I don’t like him.” He scoffed.

“Doojoon oppa, are you jealous of him?” You asked and looked him in the eye.

“Of course, I am. I’m your boyfriend. Don’t get too close too any other guy other than Yoseob and me okay” He fiddled his point finger in front me.

“ A-are we d-dating?” You asked him, surprised.

“Of course, we are dating. I just confessed to you that I like you back” He tilted his head in confusion.

“S-sure” You looked at your suddenly interesting shoes. Then, you remember something and you looked up. You ended knocking up your head with his. “Oww, don’t stand too close” You rubbed your head and pushed him away by poking his chest.

He holds your hand and hugged you again. “ I can’t. I like it the fact that you blushed crazily everytime I came close. You looked cute” He pinched your cheek and snickered.

You looked up to him. “We are dating, on one condition”

“Anything jagi” He said sweetly.

“Don’t treat the other girls so special. You ARE mine now” You poked his arm.

“Hehee. Sure. Thinking back, I only treat the other girls nicely just to make you jealous.” He smiles wickedly.

“Mean, mean, mean” You poked his chest.

He holds your hand and pulled you for a breathtaking kiss. This time, he pulls away as the kiss turned intoxicating. “Gotta control myself around you” He said breathless.


A/N: Doojoon seems the kind of guy that would do anything for his gf when he really fall in love. I like his leader figure. Comments are loved. Thank you for reading *throw confetti.