Another Set of Pretense (Part 1)

My Fiancé in Disguise

Thank you for the new subbers! And for the comments.Mianhe if it took a long time for me to update again.



Chae Young’s POV

“Yoo Rin—“ I was about to say something when she hissed at me and motioned me to shut up. I don’t get it but since it was her, I will oblige.

She then typed something on her phone. How long should I keep silent? We’re at her father’s office for Pete’s sake, and I just came in.

Someone followed you. Don’t you know.—Her message read.

My eyes widened at that. Could someone had already suspected my identity?

“Yoo Rin-ah—“ Uncle just came in too when Yoo Rin grabbed him from his back and covered his mouth. I almost laughed aloud at the absurdity of the scene between him and uncle when I remembered her message.

She then pushed me towards the adjacent room then locked the door.

“How did you know that?” I whispered as soon as we are at the room. She sighed.

“How insensitive. I saw his shadow at the lower part of the door.” She rolled her eyes on me.

“Who can it be?” I just don’t have any idea of who could that person be.

“He could be someone so interested to know you.”

But who?

Only Min Ho knows I’m a girl, and he promised not to reveal my identity. I trust him with that because he’s Jin Young’s friend.

“Be careful from now on, Chae Young.” Yoo Rin said seriously.

“Why you’d come here anyways?”

“You need to show me off as your girlfriend.”

“What?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I received a report that you almost got into a fight with one of the seniors. You should be careful round here, Chae.” Yoo Rin said as she fixed our bed. We’re still at uncle’s office, just that, there’s also a bedroom here.

“Just almost, Rin. You need not worry you know, I can handle him. Also, Kim Jong Hyun intervened. Ghad! He looked like a—“

“A knight in shining uniform whatever.” She interrupted and rolled her eyes on me. She never approved of my dreams of Kim Jong Hyun.

“I was supposed to say knight in shining armor you know.” I pulled the blanket and jumped on the bed. Wow. It feels great to finally sleep again with normal sleeping attire.

I wore a binder for my chest and sleep with long sleeves and pants. It’s hard to sleep that way. I was used to pajamas.

“But seriously, what did you see with that Jong Hyun? He’s not even that tall.” She sat beside me and pulled a pillow.

“He’s cute, can’t you see? I like his jaws, looks strong on him. And he looks manly enough for me.”

She snorted. “Whatever. I still don’t like him. “ She lean her head over my right shoulder. “So, what do you think of my plan?”

Uhm. Her Plan?

“Why do you have to show up? Does uncle know this?”

“For your first question, to establish that you have a steady preference, second, yes. Dad knows. Of course, I can’t visit here if he doesn’t. And if it’s you, he will always approve. He trusts you very much.”

Sigh. This is why she’s always with me. Her parents trust me like I am Yoo Rin’s older sister.

Well, we almost become sisters. If Jin Young didn’t die. And I am older than her.

“Well, aren’t you over-doing it a little?”

She hit my shoulder. “Yah. This is for your stay here. The guys here are notorious, don’t you know? They do bullying. You’re lucky that your roommate, Lee Jin Ki is one of the nicest people here at ZSUN Boys.”

“Did you just say nicest?”

“Why?”

“He’s the one who almost punch the lights out of me. Thankfully, the lovely Jong Hyun came and saved me.” I looked up and imagined the smile that Jong Hyun gave me.

Asdfghjkkyaa! The best.

“He did? For real?”

“Well, there is this weird rule that he will be removed from the honor roll if he’d really pursue on hitting me.”

“That’s not weird you know. It’s the standing rule here for honor students for them not to overuse their abilities to students.”

“Oh. Okay. So like, that rule stopped it?” She nodded. I pouted. So I can still bully Jin Ki?

Nah. I promised to Jong Hyun. (As if we’re close. Hahaha.)

“Uhm, Yoo Rin?”

“Yes?”

“I need to show you off…on our free day.”

“Yay. Welcome, Jin Youngie-oppa.” She hugged me…one, two, three…

“Yah! Don’t hug me!”

 

Onew’s POV

“Onew-hyung!” I lazily  looked back and saw Key walking with Jong Hyun. Aish. This morning won’t get any more annoying, right?

“Wae?”

“Good Morning to you, too, hyung. Seemed like a long night for you, isn’t it?” Key said teasingly.

“Key saw you walking back to your room late.” Jonghyun supported unmindfully.

“That was nothing, Key. And I don’t have to explain to you guys.” I continued walking towards our class room.

“Park Yoo Rin is here,  Hyung.”

P-Park Yoo Rin?

Oh my god.

Eottoke?

“Hyung, watch—“

“Ouch!” Oh. My head hurts. Oh Jong Hyun, your warning came out too late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s the bump and bruise for?” Tae Min asked as soon as he saw me coming out of the class. I snorted. Of course, its part stupidity. I bumped myself to a post.

Just because of a name.

“Onew-hyung’s disoriented earlier. That’s why he bumped himself to a post.”

“Right  Jong Hyun. He’s kind of testing who’s tougher. Him or the concrete post.”

The three laughed. Tae Min recovered first. “So he concluded that the post is tougher.” Then another roar of laughter came.

“I’m leaving.” Like I have time to listen to their bullying. I need to do something.

“Lee Jin Ki!” Oh my shoot-ness. That voice!

I immediately looked back and saw her…with him.

What the hell.

What is that Jin Young doing with…her?

“Oh. Jin Young. You know Park Yoo Rin?” Key asked.

Jin Young smiled. “Park Yoo Rin, she’s my girlfriend.”

“What?” the four of us reacted.

Oh no you don’t.

“Hi, Onew-oppa. I heard you’re Jin Young-oppa’s roommate. Please be good to him.” Yoo Rin smiled at me and I was lost for words.

How…Why…

“I’ll be good to him.” You, Kim Jin Young just earned another offense to me. And I really hate you for taking the girl I like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now the puzzle fits into place.

At Jin Young’s first day, he mocked me with the knowing that he has connection with one of the school directors due to his girlfriend…true enough, he’s  the boyfriend of Park Yoo Rin, ZSUN Boy’s High only princess.

The only Princess since she’s the only girl who can have access to our school. And a heirress.

When I first saw her…I was mesmerized by her.

She’s so pretty I thought I’d faint.

Ever since then she became my constant ‘panic attack’. I just got into accident whenever she’s around just like earlier. When can I ever get over her?

Plus he’s that gay Jin Young’s girl friend…

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

How come that Jin Young always gets into my way?  He’s really getting into my nerves already.

Just he wait this evening. I will punish him. Severely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note:

Drop me some of your comments. :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone! :D

Sorry for taking me the whole month just to update. Just got really busy at work.:(

Hmm…would these lead into something? Tsktsk...Onew's getting pissed again?

:D

Subscriptions, Views and Comments are welcomed and loved. Upvoting is very much welcomed too.:D

Happy Holidays everyone!