What do you think Tiffany

Soo Young Soo -From a Her to a Him

 

TIFFANY POV

I took some days off so I can relax..

Actually I don’t want to see Sooyoung/YoungSoo..

But I’m really curious how that happened.. How that Sooyoung a girl change to YoungSOo a guy..

That’s why I was really confuse of what I feel for both of them cause they are the same person..

Did I just act so immature and didn’t allow her to explain??

Should I talk to her??

But she didn’t even say something..

Or run after me..

For a while I was force to cut myself off with two people I love the most in the entire world.. When I learn that YoungSoo is the guy that Jess was in love with, I thought I could distance myself from him.. I thought it will be respectful and loving for me to step aside for them.. Then they become a couple but it turned out that YoungSoo admit that he loves me.. I don’t want to hurt Jess so I guess I run away even though I fallen for him already.. And I hurt him but that’s not an excuse for hurting jess feelings.. YoungSoo just played with Jess.. Then when Sooyoung was back, not knowing that she’s YoungSoo, I fall in love with her even more..I love Sooyoung more than YoungSoo but who cares they’re the same person.. But know I found out the truth.. All I felt for her now is just anger.. I can’t forgive her for playing with us… I regret that I idolize Sooyoung that much.. If I didn’t like her I’m not gonna be here and I’m be hurting and Jess will be okie..

Why am I thinking of her or him??

This is the best for both of us.. I better stop thinking about Sooyoung and start concentrating on what’s coming up..

I’m here to forget about her..

Jess left the country.. I don’t have any Idea where she went.. probably she wants to forget too…

So I decided to go to Busan (a seaside city in Korea) to relax…and to meet up with my cousin Seohyun..

I arrive in Busan

Seohyun is late for picking me up… Where is she.. I’m looking around and..

“Where is Tiffany Eonni? I was here for a while already” The girl standing next to me said..

I looked at her

“Seo??”

“Tiffany Eonni…”

“Seo baby.. how are you it’s been a while you grow so pretty like you’re cousin..”

“Yes Eonni.. hahah Sorry I didn’t recognize you“

She took me to her place..

“So you’re attending a University now right?” I asked

“Yes Eonni, I’m majoring medicine..”

“Wow so you want to be a doctor??”

“Not really Mom wants me to be a doctor but I want to be a Lawyer..”

“Wow you must be smart and a hard worker..”

“Not really Eonnie.. hahah BTW Eonni they have a festival downtown tonight.. It’s the Star gazing festival Let’s go there..”

“Sure that sound so fun..”

“We can look for cute guys…”

Cute guys..???

“Why Eonni? Do you have a Boyfriend now?”

“I.. I…It’s kinda complicated… But I’m here to relax and kinda forget.. “

“Okie I will not ask more if you don’t want to tell me.. And I’ll let you prepare for later..”

Then Seo went out..

I need to stop thinking about Sooyoung..

Then the night came..

Me and Seo went out and have some fun in the festival..

“Wow, I never been to a festival before.. I mean here in Korea” I said..

They have a lot of foods and stuff..

Seo really tries her best for me to have fun…

We eat, watch fire works and eat again.. watch some performance and eat again..

We were really having fun..

While were watching a play…

“Do you know I was waiting for this moment so I can touch your hands” one of the actor said..

That’s the same words Sooyoung told me before..

Why do I keep thinking about her..?

I went to the beach by myself..

Then

“Why is a lovely girl sitting here alone..?”

I looked at him and..

“Siwon oppa??”

“Tiffany?? What are you doing here?? I didn’t recognize you easily”

“I’m on a vacation how about you it’s been a while since I last saw you..”

“Didn’t you know? Elite transfer me here in Busan few months ago..”

“I didn’t know that..”

“Really cause you’re busy with YoungSoo.. But wait I heard YoungSoo and Jessica became a couple.. but I really thought it will be you and YoungSoo I saw more sparks between you too..”

I just bowed my head..

“What’s wrong Tiff did I said something wrong..”

I can’t hold this anymore… Then I cried..

“Oppa, I love Youngsoo so much but I need to stop my feeling for him cause of Jess.. Then YoungSoo admits that he loves me too but I can’t be with him.. Cause Jess is truly in Love with him..I need to abandoned my love for him.. It was so hard.. It hurts so much.. We can’t love each other…”

He just hugged me..

I can’t tell Siwon oppa about everything he will not believe me.. I hated YoungSoo so much cause he hurts Jess but I still love him… And then after a while I thought that I forgot about him and love Sooyoung.. But I will found out that Sooyoung is YoungSoo..

Why can’t I just forget about her… Why do I still love her for all the things she have done with me and Jess.. I hated myself for still loving her despite the fact that she played me and Jess…

I just cried in Siwon Oppa’s arms..

 

Seohyun POV

We went to the festival..

I know Tiffany Eonnie is here to forgot about someone even she didn’t told me I know that’s the face of a person that was been heart broken..

I tried my best to cheer her up..

We eat, watch the fireworks, eat again, watch a play then eat again..

While we are watching the play..

Then Tiffany eonnie was gone.. I couldn’t find her…

There’s a lot of people.. it’s really hard to find one person..

I tried calling her to her phone but she’s not answering…

I’m kinda worried about her..

I walked to the  beach and finally I saw her..

She’s talking to a good looking guy..

Is that guy Eonni’s boyfriend??

He followed her here??

Then Eonni starts to cry..

The guy hugs her… He’s definitely her boyfriend…

 

 -à>>> sorry guys but Tiffany is still in Korea.. haha  and are there some Sifany in the house.. hahahh LOL