I work out...

Soo Young Soo -From a Her to a Him

 

Jessica POV

We tried to call Tiffany and we also tried banging the door but no respond…

What will I do know?

“Sica it’s getting late you can sleep in my house if you want”

“Ahhmmm”

He really asked me to sleep in his house?? Waaaaaaahhhhh that’s so fast..

“Don’t worry I’m not that kind of person Sica.. You can sleep on the bed I’m going to sleep on the couch”

I’m an idiot to think about different things..

“Alright I know you’re not that kind of person Young-ah”

So we went to his house.. Wow he has a nice apartment.. but it’s kinda looked like a girls house..

“You may be wondering why my house has a lot of girly things”

Yes I am..

“Not really”

“It’s Sooyoung’s house.. I’m staying here while she’s overseas… I lived in the States I just got back here in Korea that’s why”

Ahhhhhhhhhhh…. He really doesn’t want me to think stuff about him…

“Sica here’s the room go inside… I’ll be staying here at the living room… If you want to change clothes Sooyoung has a lot of clothes there just wear it’s alright”

What?? I don’t want to wear Sooyoung clothes it looks all expensive and it won’t gonna fit on me perfectly.. She’s the top model

“Can I just use your clothes” I said

“Why you don’t want to wear Sooyoung’s”

“She’s not her it’s not good to use someone’s clothes without permission”

“Alright my clothes are in the farthest cabinet on the right”

I looked for it.. here you go.. waaaahhhh

It’s his underwears…. Naughty sica…

I looked again and found it..

I’m changing then

“Did you find it” He entered the room while I’m changing

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh He saw me just with my underwears…

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to enter… trust me I didn’t see anything”

“It’s an accident that’s alright”

I quickly put on the clothes

It’s kinda big to me but it’s alright..

“Can you tossed me a tshirt?? So I can change too” He said

I got him a tshirt and tossed it to him, I’m going back to the room then I saw him changing

That body.. wooow he has a perfect body… can’t stop looking at him..

It’s just the two of us in this place.. waaaaaaaa

Naughty Sica stop it…

“You can now stop looking at me, that’s the pay back for what I just did to you right?”

He caught me looking…

“Yes it is… It’s annoying right?” I just lied

I went back to the room and he shouted

“You can lock the door if you want, so you’re can make sure I’m not gonna go inside”

Am I gonna lock it??

“I will leave it open I trust you Young-ah”

And I sleep…

 

YoungSoo POV

I trying to sleep but I can’t I miss my bed.. why did I allowed her to sleep here… Acting so perfect is still on my system even I’m a guy now.. I need to act perfect around everybody except Yoona.. Oh and I never act so perfectly around Tiffany too…Is it this guy again being gentleman.. Woooo I really hate it.. I miss being a girl..

I really can’t go to sleep so I just played my Tab.. Oh, a email..

I opened it and It’s from Tiffany

“Hello Ms. Sooyoung, it’s Tiffany from Elite I hope you remember me. I’m just wondering if you are doing alright, I heard that you are out of the country right now and having some family matters I hope everything will be fine and you can come back here at Elite cause we miss you so much. It’s not the same Elite without you. Hope to hear something from you. Love TIFFANY”

 

Why did she call me Ms. Sooyoung I told her to call me just Sooyoung… She’s so sweet she really care for me.. and again first person to care for me after Yoona…

Let me answer her back

“Hey, Tiffany of course I remembered you. You’re that girl that has a cute eye smiles… Yeah things are not going really easy for me so I can’t go back for a while… But Don’t worry about me I’m a tough girl I can beat guys up… Yeah of course Elite is not the same without me cause I’m the best.. hahah but you take care too… And can you be nicer to my cousin YoungSoo.. hahaha LOL Love Sooyoung..”

 

That message will be fine.. that’s the true Sooyoung I hope she don’t freak out.. then I sent it..

Then I went to sleep

The next morning

Someone is banging on the door it is so early…

I opened it and… it’s YOONA

“Yoong what are you doing here this early?”

“Youngie, it’s smells different here”

Omg she might think of something again Sica is in the room

“It’s nothing Yoong”

She just looked at me and run to the room

“hey don’t go in there”

Booom she saw Sica on the bed…

Yoona looked at me and

“Did you really did it with her?” she whispered

“Did what and why are you whispering”

I pulled her outside

“Youngie did you have with that girl?”

“Yoong!! What are you saying?? I didn’t, she just sleep here cause she got locked out from her house and she doesn’t have a place to stay”

“It that true Choi…”

I close and

“Remember I’m Seo YoungSoo… Yes it is true and I’m not gonna do it, It’s gross eewwww”

Then Sica went outside and looked at us

“Is everything alright, Sica” I asked

“Who is she Young-ah?”

“Let me introduce myself to you beautiful lady.. I’m Im Yoona Sooyoung’s bestfriend” the she winked at sica

Really Yoona you’re gonna hit on her

“Yes Sica she’s Sooyoung’s bestfriend she came here to check the house cause Sooyoung really didn’t trust me enough” hehehe

“Wooo that’s a relief, I thought she’s your Girlfriend Young-ah”

“hahaha that’s really funny” I said

“Youngie I’m leaving now make sure to clean the house alright or Sooyoung will be mad and you have a pretty awesome type she’s pretty and y”

“yah!! Just leave now Yoong”

Then I close the door

 

Jessica POV

“I really thought she’s your girlfriend, she just came in to the room”

“Hahah Yoona no… She doesn’t like guys and I don’t have a girlfriend..”

“ahh is that why… why you don’t have a girlfriend?”

“I just don’t feel it like having right now”

He doesn’t like to have one yet but he kissed me…. Do he wants just to play with me?

“What time is it? Waaaahhh I need to go home now”

“Alright I’m going to drive you home I’m just gonna get my keys”

“Okay Thanks Young-ah”

Then he drive me home… at the car

He did a lot of kindness to me I need to repay it…

“Here we go, Take care Sica”

He looked at me and I kissed him…

“Thank you for everything Young-ah”

Then I exit the car and went inside

It’s just a thank you kiss it’s not gonna make him awkward don’t he…

 

Tiffany POV

After I got home last night I can’t  sleep… YoungSoo really likes Jess…  Are those two going to lovers now…

Why am I thinking about them.. I just need to go to sleep

Then my phone rings….

It’s YoungSOO

Why is that jerk calling I’m not gonna answer it so I put my headphones on to the max so I can’t hear anything..

Then the next morning…

Jess didn’t come home last night where did she sleep don’t tell me she’s with that jerk…

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

No even Jess really likes that guy she’s not gonna do it..

Well I’m just gonna open my email maybe Sooyoung respond already..

Yeah she respond.. I read the Email and…

Wow It’s kinda different of what I’m expected on her answer and she wrote Love too and she remembers me..hahahah

I’m so happy, Now I need to be nice to her cousin.. I’m going to do it for Sooyoung.. not for YoungSoo

I’m going to answer her back.. I hope she quickly respond on my email..

I heard a car that parked in our drive way

Who might this be? It’s too early

I looked at the window and I saw Jess and YoungSoo.. Did Jess really stayed with YoungSoo the whole night.. and then Jess kissed YoungSoo…

Are they Lovers already???

 

 

 

----->>>> I really think that Sooyoung will be so hot if he becames a guy... hahah sorry for poor editing...