Final

This is our hope

Author POV

Doojoon just got back from Los Angeles to Korea. It's been 12 years he lived there. He got a long vacation from college. Now he decided to return to his hometown. He missed home atmosphere. Doojoon was sitting on the plane, he can not wait to come home and see his family.
"I can not wait to meet up with my mom, hmmm ......" Doojoon muttered as he stared out the window.
While Yoseob had just returned from Canada, its the same thing with Doojoon, he was getting a long vacation. So he decided to return to Korea. Yoseob was waiting at a bus stop. He also can not wait to meet up with his mother and father.
Essentially, they all can not wait to go home.

Doojoon POV

Finally, I arrived home. I said, putting my suitcase in my side. This is my home. Has changed apparently. I started to open the gate slowly. I wanted to make a surprise to my mother, kkkkkkk.
"I'm home ........" I said in whisper.
Now I'm at the front door of the house. Hhhhh ...... I really miss this house. I opened the door quietly, then raised my head first.
"Doojoonie?" A woman's voice startled me and made ​​me to turn around.
I saw my mother's face. Oh god! I miss her!
"Um ... mo .. mom ..?" I said with a nervous. But the next second I immediately hugged her. And she hugged back.
"You're home doojoonie? I miss you, finally after 12 years, you go home." My mother said, holding my face with both hands, and eyes filled with tears. I smiled at her, holding back tears nearly spilling corner of my eye.
"Now ..... you've grown up. I'm proud of you." She said softly, and rubbing my head.
"Neh ... this is all because of your support mom." I said, wiping away tears.
"Now, let's get inside! You must be hungry right? Kkkkkkk..”
I just chuckled to hear her word. I nodded and she went into the house and I followed her from behind.
Oh, HOME SWEET HOME! ^ ^

 

Yoseob POV

"Annyeong!!" I was greeted with enthusiasm. But there was no answer or voice.
Eh? Where everyone was at home? Are they going ?
Haiiisshh. Do they not know? I'm home!
Yaa! where you are all? Mom? Dad? I miss you guys!
"WELCOME BACK home, Yoseob!"
I was shocked and turning my body. I hear them behind the couch while blowing cornet, and wearing a birthday hat. Kkkkkkkk ... They are the cutest parents! ^ ^ Who’s birthday now? My birthday has passed. Hahahaha.
"MOM! DAD! I'M HOME! I MISS YOU ALL!" I said, hugging them both. They both smiled happily and hugged me.
Oh god, I really miss them, they are still young, kkkkkk, nothing has changed from their faces: D
"Seobiiiee, how long you were there?" she asked.
"Hehehe, just ...." I want to say when my words cut by my father.
"Is it hot? Spring? Snow?"
"mmmm ... just ..." again, now turn to my mother cut me off.
-______-
"What about public transportation there?"
"What about the animals there?"
"Is there a sauna ?"
"Is there ...."
Oh please ...... they both seem to want to know more about Canada. I better stop them immediately.
"Yaa! Mom! Dad! Stop asking. What if you told me to rest?" They were both silent for a moment, then smiled at me. They both embrace my shoulder and led me to go into the room.
Hehehe ..... thanks to you both! ^ ^

 

Author POV

Doojoon decided to go out for a walk, he was miss korea, miss the atmosphere, miss the weather , with all that is in korea. It's been 12 years, Korea still has not changed and still the same.
Since 12 years ago, where he left Korea just to go to school in another country, for  his grandfather. He was very sad. There he just gain knowledge and learn. He can not spend the time to play, hang out with his friends, holidays with the family.
His life was very depressed there. But there's one thing that reminded him of something. For 12 years, he is still thinking of something that is still looming in the shadows of his mind, unfortunately, he did not know what exactly.
Doojoon down the road, and plan to go to a park.
"Oh .. the park, I still remember. I would better go there." Doojoon muttered, looking up at the park.
When he walked down a small path into the park, he remembered something, paper, pencils, boys, appointments, and ....... hope.
Instantly, the events 12 years ago recorded back in Doojoon's head.
Doojoon walked slowly as he passed a large tree. But then, he stepped back, and turned to the big tree.
"Wait .... I seem to remember this tree ......" While doojoon was busy with his thought. Someone was standing behind him.  Doojoon did not notice. Doojoon still busy thinking. Until someone behind him talk.
"Excuse me ......"
"............" Doojoon was not aware of it.
"Hello?"
Doojoon still unaware of the existence of the person. The man eventually tried to stand beside Doojoon. He as much as possible to greet dojoon. But.....
"FIRE! OH GOD! THERE IS FIRE! HELP THAT GRANDMA! OH LOOK!" He shouted beside Doojoon, who immediately made Doojoon shocked the hell out. Doojoon widened his eyes and immediately try to find the source of the fire, and a grandmother.
"OH MY GOD! WHERE? WHERE?"
"You such a Pabo!” He muttered. Doojoon turned to the side, and he saw the face of the person. Doojoon shocked as he widened his eyes. He is Yang Yoseob. Doojoon opened his mouth wide. He felt his heart beating so fast and pounding, the blood flow in his body very warm. Likewise with Yoseob, he felt his heart almost came out when he saw Doojoon's face. They are silent with each other with the same expression for a few second. The wind blows softly, every strand of their hair. They do not believe what is happening.
"........ Doo ....."
"Yos ......... ....."
Yoseob leaned towards Doojoon. Doojoon still speechless with his mouth open.
"Are you .... Doojoon?"
"........."
"I miss you ...." Doojoon froze. He tried to get the words out, but could not. Yoseob slowly tried to touch his cheeks.
"I miss you too ...." Yoseob shocked. Doojoon finally get the word out.

"I REALLY MISS YOU PABO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Yoseob yelled.
"Uh ... why are you shouting like that?"
"OF COURSE I AM SHOUTING LIKE THIS! THAT BECAUSE ......" Yoseob cut his own words. Doojoon raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
"it is because ......"
"Why? because the tree?" Doojoon said, pointing to the big tree.
"You still remember that?" Yoseob said in shock.
"Hmmm ...... it was, now I forgot."
"Eh? Seriously?"
"Kkkkkk .... of course I still remember it, stupid!"
Yoseob pouted. He stared at Doojoon.
"Well, why is your face glum? Do you still have an ugly face." Doojoon said as he stuck out his tongue and laughed a little.
"Huuuh, you're still just as before. You do not get older."
"Hey! What did you just say?"
"You do not get older."

"Grrrrr ....... who would not grow up? Me?"
"YES!" Yoseob said as he stuck out his tongue.
"Pppfftttt.... seobiiee ..... you're so funny." Doojoon pinched  Yoseob cheeks.
"Awww ... yaa! It's hurt!" Yoseob rubbed his cheeks.
"Mian ...... kkkkk. Seobiiee ~??"
"Neh?"  Yoseob still rubbed his cheeks.
"Remember our hopes?"
Yoseob gulped.  Doojoon still remembered 12 years ago. At this park. Yoseob started biting his lips, he tried to hold back tears. But it finally came out.
"Why are you crying?"
"Ani .... it's just ... I ..."
"Do not cry you cutiee seobiiee ~"
Doojoon encouraged himself to embrace him. Yoseob sobbed in doojoon’s chest. Doojoon gently rubbed Yoseob’s back. Yoseob still not believe that Doojoon still remember it. Yoseob pull his body away from Doojoon and stared at Doojoon as he wiped the tears.

“How if…we….”

“……..”

“We….read our…hopes?”

Doojoon nodded with a smile. He grabbed Yoseob’s hand to nearer the tree. They both were silent. They forgot to put the paper that they had buried.

“You forgot? Where the paper is?”

“Ummhh…no. Eh actually yes.”

Doojoon look the ground right in font of th tree and he immediately dig the ground with both of his hand and Yoseob followed him. About 2 minutes, they had found their hopes of paper. They both smiled each other.

“Hmm…now let’s read this.” Yoseob said and tried to open the paper.

“Wait…..  how if I read yours? And you read mine?” Doojoon said and pulled his paper sudden.

“Yaaaa! That’s mine!”

“Ssssttttt…..just read it. Okay? I read yours first.”

Doojoon started to read Yoseob’s paper. And…… read the contents.

 

Soebi’s hope :  I hope, Doojoonie will always together with me, I love him so much.
Please God keep him with me.
Doojoonie is a good boy, Seobie very fond of him.
Kkkkkk ........
Doojoonie should read this my hope  xDDDDD

 

Doojoon smiled, He turned to Yoseob. Yoseob looked at Doojoon and bit his lips.

“Wha-what?”

“Ani…HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Eww….you are so weird doojoonie.” -___-

“Read mine please!”

“I wont.”

“Just read it!”

“Okay…..” said Yoseob with sigh.

 

Doojoonie’s hope : I don’t know what is my hope? But I really love my friend. Seobiie…..

He always makes me smile and happy. Hey Seobiiee, I LOVE YOU! DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME :* is that my hope? I dont know, kkkkkkk........

 

Yoseob was read it. And he started blushing when read Doojoonie’s hope. Doojonie looked at Yoseob’s face and gets closer to him.

“Why are you blushing?”

“Aa-ani….” Yoseob shook his head.

“You liar. Hahahahaha, hmmm.. it seems we already know our hopes.”

“N-neh…..”

“Seobiee?”

“W-what?”

“Saranghae……” Doojoon said as he cupped Yoseob’s face.

Yoseob froze. He had no idea. Doojoon’s face getting more closer to Yoseob’s face. Yoseob closed his eyes. Yoseob could feel his breath. Doojoon tilted his head, there is no distance between their faces. Slowly, Doojoon kissed his lips and Yoseob kissed him back. They both are in their world.

“Ummhh….seobie?” Doojoon stop kissed him.

“Yes?”

“So…’This is our hope’?” Doojoon said as he looked into his eyes.

Yoseob blushing, and he turned away.

“Kkkkkkk…… I LOVE YOU!”

“Don’t you ever try to leave me again doojoonie~…”

“No….i will not. I promise.”

"Promise?"

"NEH! Just remember this our hopes, I promise to not leave you again."

"Kkkkkkk... I miss you doojoonie, I LOVE YOU!"

Yoseob grinned and started to kissing Doojoon xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

 

Hohohohoho, hey yeom~  \^O^/

This is the final. So how was it?

Kkkkkkk.....must be bad, oh yeah -___-

This is my first dooseob fanfic. So sorry if the grammar, sentences, and spelling are bad TT.TT

Wont leaving a comment? Nah, its okay, just read it ^^~~