Exposition

Double A

 

It was a normal day in Altaica Academy—Or well, a normal day for the 2pm class, anyways. It was roughly about 4:00 PM, marking the six-hour mark of the beastly boys’ ten-hour classes. How could one stand having classes this long? Well, there was one answer—they didn’t.

                “This is so boring!” Taecyeon groaned from the way back of the classroom. “I already know enough Japanese!” The jet-black haired boy slumped his upper frame back onto the black desk before pushing up his thick-framed glasses and narrowing his eyes, trying to see what exactly their Japanese teacher, Ms. Kaneko, was writing onto the board. “I can’t even see crap! Jay this is all you fault!” He shouted over to his best friend, Park Jaebeom, or rather known as Jay Park, who had been sitting in the way front. Originally when classes began, Jay and Taecyeon had been sitting together and were causing mischief in the classroom that consisted of throwing erasers, markers, even binders at the other  five members of the classroom until the teacher got fed up with them and finally split them apart.

                Jay rolled his eyes at what Taecyeon had said and continued writing “notes” down into his notebook which, in reality, were just a random cluster of English and Korean words because, usually at this point, Jay lost full interest in trying to learn. “My fault?! You’re the one who ended up having your binder’s contents spilling all over Wooyoung and you’re the one who put a spitball on the ing ceiling I mean damn, look at that man-“
                “Jaebeom, profanities aren’t allowed.” Ms. Kaneko butted in, making six figures give out a few giggles. “Now pay attention back to the board, Jay. This is why you’re getting low grades in the class!”
                “But Taecyeon—“

“Unlike you, Taecyeon’s doing fine so his attention isn’t all that necessary.” The teacher cut off the conversation. Jay glanced back at Taecyeon, who stuck his tongue out at him.

                “But-“

                “Don’t make me send you over to JYP. Now shut up and pay attention.” Ms. Kaneko hissed as she continued to write. “Now kids, a little tip about Japanese is that…” The 40-year old lady rambled on and on, aware that half of the class really wasn’t paying attention to her but she didn’t bring herself to care. This was 2pm, of course they wouldn’t pay attention. As long as she got some money though, everything was fine. The people who would fail in the end wouldn’t include her, anyways.

                “Psst..Chansung.” Taecyeon whispered at the youngest student, Hwang Chansung, and started to slowly move his desk over to the other’s due to the fact he was the one closest to him. “Let me see your nootees…~”

                “Hyung, go away.” Chansung growled, tightening his grip on his 0.5 led pencil. “I’m trying to study—unlike you, Jay, Junsu, and Junho.” Taecyeon scowled and tried to put on his best pout.

                “But Chansung-ah, I can’t see anything!”
                “It’s your fault that you goofed around, this is karma.” Chansung replied with a roll of his eyes.

                “But please, Chanana! This is going to be the last—“
                “Hyung, remember when you said that the last time? And the last time? Anndd the last time? Yeah, this won’t be the last, I’m not stupid.” The maknae deadpanned, not even sparing a glance at Taecyeon. “Now go bother someone else! Aish!” Once the older had gotten even closer to him, Chansung finally turned around and dropped his pencil, using both of his arms to push the other’s desk away. “Hyung! Stop it go back to your corner! Yah, teacher!!!”
 

                “Ok Taecyeon! Don’t make me go over there!” Ms. Kaneko warned, making Jay give a gasp.

                “Oooh damn Taec, ’s gon’ get serious!” Jay exclaimed before snickering. “Someone’s gonna have to hold her weave while she goes to beat up a —“
                “Yah! Park Jaebeom!!”

                “Sorry..” Jay bowed his head down with a scowl, going back to scribbling stick figures with guns on his composition book. “God what a…” He didn’t finish his sentence just in case the teacher was able to overhear what he was saying.

                Taecyeon, on the other hand, had a frown on his face as he moved his desk back to its original spot, momentarily glaring at the victorious smirk on Chansung’s face. Once back to his original spot, Taecyeon slumped over his desk again and let out a sigh. He looked around the classroom; no one was doing anything interesting. Chansung and Nichkhun were being good students, Jay was being Jay and he couldn’t even talk to him anyways, Wooyoung was secretly eating and Taecyeon would be a snitch on him if it weren’t for the binder incident that happened earlier, Junho has earplugs in and was nodding his head along to his music, and Junsu was looking down at his crotch and smiling—What.

                “Teacher! Junsu’s having erted thoughts!” Taecyeon shouted, making Junsu sit up straight and whip around to look at him with wide eyes. Jay busted out laughing whilst Junho raised an eyebrow, Wooyoung snickered, Chansung ignored the ordeal and, finally, Nichkhun couldn’t help but show the big smile forming on his face at the statement.

                “What?! Taecyeon I’m texting! What the hell-“
                “Teacher, Junsu’s texting in class when he’s not supposed to! Take his phone away!!! Oh yea, and he cursed.” Taecyeon flashed an innocent smile that contrasted his devious act. Junsu’s jaw dropped as he just stared at the other, and then at Ms. Kaneko when she walked over and snatched his Iphone before lightly bopping him on the head and going back to the whiteboard, hissing at him to pay attention next time.

                “But teacher, Wooyoungie is eating and Junho’s listening to music!” Junsu complained.

                “Do you think I care? Come get your phone after class.” Junsu opened his mouth to snark back at her but then decided to keep quiet and bow his head. That wasn’t fair, why did he have to get his phone taken away yet the other two younger members could do whatever they want? “Teacher, why can Wooyoung and-“

                “Because they pay attention.” The teacher said blandly, making Junsu raise an eyebrow.

                “You said that with Taec and Jay though! Taecyeon’s not paying attention! Look he’s writing on the desk!” Junsu exclaimed, making Taecyeon look up. A moment of surprise washed over the Boston boy’s face before he smiled.

                “No~ I was erasing the writing!” Taecyeon defended.

                “Yeah right!” Junsu snapped back but then received a warning glare from the teacher. In the end, he slumped back in his seat and just stared forward, grumbling about how unfair this whole situation was. Wooyoung, who’s desk was just a few feet away from his, scooted his desk over to pat the other.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s okay. The world is an unfair place anyways.” Wooyoung comforted as he stuffed his face with another stick of pocky, making Junsu suddenly perk up.

                “Yah! Wooyounggie! I’m hungry can I have some?! Please? It didn’t hit dinner time yet!  Oh! Oh! Do you have SourPatch Kids?!” Junsu asked. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and gave the older one a stick of the strawberry flavored snack.

                “Here—But this is all you’re going to get because I’m hungry too and, unlike you, I had my lunch taken away from me!” Wooyoung glared at Jay, then at Taecyeon at this. Jay shrugged and Taecyeon just smiled before writing on the desk once more. “Stupid thieves…”

                Then, just like that, their Japanese class finally came to the end. The whole period was filled with Taecyeon being a snitch, Jay being scolded and, even at one point, getting sent to go sit in the corner. Wooyoung had his snacks taken away from him, Junsu got his phone back ten minutes before class ended, Junho never got his ipod taken away, Chansung had to take notes for Taec because the latter wouldn’t leave him alone, and Nichkhun was secretly playing his PSP at one point. But now, thirty minutes later, the period ended and the boys were finally able to go to the lunch room building to, not only meet up with JYP’s groups, but SM and YG’s groups too.

                “Man, I thought that class would have never ended, seriously. It was boring as hell!” Jay complained as he walked side by side with Taecyeon, “Ms. Kaneko needs to calm her , really. And she’s so biased too! She loves picking on us two, man! Then when Wooyoung or Khun do something wrong, she’s all like ‘Oh no, it’s okay~’! What the hell, man!?” Taecyeon nodded in agreement.

                “And Junho too! He was listening to his Ipod the whole time, man.” Taecyeon pitched in, “Also, dude walk faster we might be the last to get there!”

                “Relax man, we aren’t in the normal campus, there’s enough food to go around.” Jay replied, making Taecyeon stop speedwalking down the pathway. “And, oh dude, you know that 2NE1-SNSD-BigBang-Suju drama? I heard it just escalated a whole new level!”

                “Really? Hah, oh my god! What happened now? “ Taecyeon questioned, “Don’t tell me Heechul tried to rip off TOP’s balls or some . “
                “More like he’d try to TOP’s balls!” Jay joked, “No, actually, 2NE1 literally put Jessica’s hair on fire-Jiyong told me. He said it was hilarious, I wish I was there to see her flailing! Oh, and the headmaster’s put 2NE1 and SNSD in the same classroom now in attempt to try to make them get along. It’s not working though, obviously.”

                “I thought you had a crush on Jessica though?” Taecyeon asked, raising an eyebrow. Jay shook his head.

                “Nah, not anymore.  Jessica’s an extreme homophobic and just, wow. Wow, not my type of girl, you know? I mean not that I’m full gay but, wow, just spread the love you know?” Jay explained, “Hatin’ ain’t gonna get you nowhere.”

                They spent a five more minutes with mindless chatter until they finally came to the intersection of the three campuses, which held the dormitory buildings and the lunch building. Taecyeon and Jay raced each other to the building, Taecyeon managing to just win by a milasecond. From there, they got their dinner. The two settled for an Americanized type of dinner, steak with A1 sauce, and then went to part their ways.

                Taecyeon sat with TOP, Daesung, Chansung, Dara, and Chaerin. Jay sat with Nichkhun, Henry, Minzy, and Seungri. Junsu was with Ryeowook, Taeyeon, Taeyang, Bom, Junho, Wooyoung, and G-Dragon.  Around the lunch area, there was a good pack of Super Junior and SNSD girls sticking together. Then, of course, there was Heechul trying to swoon a Sohee but, in return, was getting threatened by Yenny to get away from her. The other Wondergirls were watching the three while laughing and eating their lunches besides them.

  

 

“Hey, Ryeowook-hyung!” Junsu chirped as he slid to sit next to his best friend. The older(He was turning 19 this year while Junsu just turned 18) looked at him and smiled,  giving his own curt hello. “How’s it going?”

                “The usual.” Ryeowook pouted, poking his dinner to and fro with his chopsticks, “Which includes more fighting between some of my group’s members, 2NE1, and Big Bang. Did you know Big Bang jumped  Leeteukie-hyung!?” Junsu’s eyes widened as he momentarily choked on the handful of sourpatch kids he was devouring.

                “Seriously? It got that bad between you guys?” Junsu asked and Ryeowook nodded.

                “Ne.  They almost jumped me too!” Ryeowook exclaimed, “But if it wasn’t for the fact that I stayed neutral and Taeyang stopped them, I would have been dead or something! Do you know how scary it is when TOP looms over you?!” Despite the dark undertones in the statements, both of the males laughed.

                “Wouldn’t it be scarier if Taecyeon or Chansung towered over you?” The panda-lover replied, “They’re all fit and everything and—No, wait, if TOP, Taecyeon, and Chansung were going to jump you you’d be dead!” Another round of laughter was shared between the two, “But seriously, are you okay? Everything’s getting a bit too violent with the whole rivalry thing now!” There was a small pause as a rather suggestive smirk came on Junsu’s face. He lightly nudged Ryeowook with his elbow before pointing with his chin over the direction where the rest of the Super Junior members sat, “At least you have someone like Kyuhyun to protect you though, hm~?” His smirk grew wider as he noticed a forming blush spreading over the other’s cheeks. Laughing, he went to poke them, only to have his hand swat away by the giraffe lover.

                “D-Don’t poke fun about me and my crush!” Ryeowook stuttered, “And I’m over him, I swear!” Junsu raised an eyebrow and was about to comment, until someone else decided to join the duo.

                “You’re over who~?” The two turned over to look at the new comer, Park Bom. She gave them an eyesmile and waved before joining in on Junsu with the teasing. “I think I know who this is about too! His last name starts with a C and his first name starts with a K!” She scooted closer over to Ryeowook before poking his sides, “Aigoo, you’re so cute sometimes!” She pitched the chestnut haired boy’s cheeks before giggling, “And your crush on him is so obvious too! The way you look at him, the way you fluster when he talks to you~.”

                “And the way you can never stop talking about him!” Junsu pitched in, “It’s so adorable and obvious! Yah, you two need to get together soon or I’ll go crazy over all this tension!”

                “I know right? Hurry up before someone else gets him!” Bom added in a playfully serious tone. But, to the surprise of the two, Ryeowook’s face turned crestfallen. Junsu and Bom looked at each other in confusion before looking back at Ryeowook. Guilt had washed over them, thinking that they had did something wrong or rubbed the boy too far.

                “Ryeowook? Did we-“

                “Someone else likes Kyuhyunnie too now though.” Ryeowook cut in. “But I liked him first and he should go out with me because of that!” The baby-faced male pushed away his dinner and slumped his upper frame over the surface of the table, blowing a stray of hair out of his face before resuming into a pout. “Do you know how many people like Kyuhyunnie already though? I don’t have a chance!”

                “…Well it’s not like the fangirls count though, right? I mean, obviously, they don’t have a chance either right?” Bom joked, “Ryeowook why wouldn’t Kyuhyun want you? I mean look at you, you’re the definition of cute!  Look at your doe eyes and those high cheek bones! And your hair is so soft!” The girl ran her hand down the boy’s chocolate locks to prove so, “And you’re just so innocent looking! Like, you need someone to protect you! Kyuhyun can be your knight in shining armor—Your Aladdin while you’re Jasmine!...Even though Aladdin was nowhere near being a knight, hahaha.”

                “But what happens if he’s like Junsu!?” Ryeowook whined. Junsu raised an eyebrow.

                “Like me or like Xiah Junsu?” He asked, just to make sure. Even though Xiah Junsu wasn’t around that often anymore now due to the TVXQ break up, people still liked to talk about him and the other ex-members, especially Yunho and Changmin. Ryeowook stared at Junsu for a long while before looking at the table.

                “Isn’t it obvious? You, I don’t talk that much about Xiah, unlike YunYun and Minnie.” Ryeowook replied, “And what I mean if he’s like Junsu I mean that he’d like someone more buffer and stronger than him…and probably foreign!”

                “Yah, what are you implying!” Junsu huffed as Bom stifled a giggle.

                “Do we have another crush floating in the air now?” She asked, now making suggestive eyebrow wiggles over at Junsu. “I want to hear more about this theory!” Ryeowook’s whole face lit up as he realized he wasn’t going to be in the spotlight anymore.

                “Yeah! We do actually!”

                “No we don’t!” Junsu hissed back and Ryeowook smiled.

                “Don’t act like that Junsu~.” Ryeowook playfully whined, “I know your secrets too! I know how you love a certain foreigner boy! Who makes all the girls swoon with just one wink of his—And it isn’t Kyuhyun because he’s not Thai!”  Then the truth hit Bom like a brick.

                “You like Nichkhun!?” She exclaimed—a bit too loudly because the said person and his group looked over at the trio. At this, all three of them flustered and waved their hands. “O-Oh hi Nichkhun! Nothing’s going on here, nothing at all! Don’t mind us, hahahaha!”

                “Way to make it obvious.” Ryeowook whispered before silently laughing. Junsu was frozen in shock, his cheeks a pale pink. Nichkhun and the trio stared at each other for a while before, finally, Nichkhun gave a wink and turned back to resume the conversation he had on going.

                “He winked at us!” Bom gasped, “He winked at us!” Ryeowook shook his head.

                “No, he winked at Jundyu~.” He corrected and Bom nodded in agreement. “And Junsu likes it!”

                “No I don’t!” Junsu shouted as he slammed his hand down at the table. “Stop making false assumptions, yah! I’m not obvious like you liking Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook gasped and Bom covered the Daegu-born’s mouth.

                “Yah! Don’t be so loud, he can hear us!” She harshly whispered. “Look, he’s looking over here too now.” Indeed, Kyuhyun was…and Sungmin also. Their faces were stoic before they glared at Bom. “Ahh..They’re glaring at me…” Kyuhyun began to stand up, making the trio panic. “Please don’t tell me he’s coming over here! If he is then it’s all Junsu’s fault!”
                “You didn’t act like this when Khun looked over though!” Junsu complained.

                “That’s because my group's on good terms with yours.” Bom replied and when Kyuhyun began walking over, the two immediately zipped quiet. He came closer and closer, making both Bom and Ryeowook’s heart beat in their chests at a rapid rate(for different reasons of course) but then, finally, he turned to go throw something away in the trashcan near them. “…Yah, how come we didn’t notice he was carrying trash with him? All this panic for nothing!” The trio finally relaxed and laughed.

                  

 

                “Ooh, looks like someone wants Nichkhun’s !” Jay exclaimed once Nichkhun turned his attention back over to his own group.

                “And it’s not Bom unnie!” Minzy pitched in with a snicker.

                “I don’t think it is Ryeowook either, just saying.” Seungri added. “So you know who that leaves out?”

                “Yah, cut it out guys. Junsu’s not like that.” Nichkhun responded as he took a drink of his coke. Of course Junsu wasn’t like that. The quirky male didn’t show any signs nor did he blush like a schoolgirl whenever he talked to Nichkhun. “He loves chicks, not .”

                “But then who’d like you over in that group though?” Seungri asked, “…Unless that’s not the like we’re talking about?”

                “It isn’t.” 

            

 

            “…and then YG and SM made us have to share a classroom with those plastic !” CL fumed, “Can you believe it? They told us we ‘had to get a long’ but what were they expecting, really? No one got along, it got worse!” Dara nodded as she ferociously slurped on her noodles. “Next thing you know, we’d have to share this whole dormitory complex with those…things! We can’t even call them human because they’re monsters, inside and out! They look all pretty on the inside but on the outside?  Nu-uh! No way!”

                “Oh! Speaking of SNSD, I heard you guys set Jessica’s hair on fire?” At this, TOP, Dara, Daesung, and CL laughed. CL nodded and was about to explain until Dara pitched in.

                “Oh god we even took pictures about it!” She added, “Jessica was screaming and running everywhere, it was hilarious. The rest of ’s Generation just stood around in shock with their mouths gaped open.”
                “It was like that one scene in Nightmare Before Christmas, honestly.” CL explained, “With Jack Skellington setting his pumpkin head on fire and flailing all around the place before falling down into a well. But instead of a well, Jessica ran to the sink and dunked her head under the faucet and-and you had to be there to know how funny it was.”

                “The teacher didn’t even care, it was like she was expecting it!” Dara exclaimed, “Well, that’s what you get when you bring in those hoes in our classroom anyways!”

                “Isn’t that a bit extreme though?” Chansung questioned. He ran his chopsticks against the empty plate in front of him, due to the fact that he had finished his dinner a long time ago. He eyed Taecyeon’s half-eaten steak that was getting colder by the second, the owner too engrossed in the chat to remember about food.

                “Nothings extreme when it comes to Girl’s Generation and Super Junior.” TOP replied, “Speaking of mixed classrooms, YG tried to make us pair with Super Junior.”

                “He wanted us to make this Super Bang thing. I don’t want to do it though.” Daesung sighed, “You know what Eunhyuk and Donghae did to me and Jiyong? They broke into our dorms and threw our things into the school fountain! Jiyong was so angry, it was scary.”

                “Then he made us jump Leeteuk-Though it was basically only me and Jiyong doing it.” TOP added, “Seungri helped too but he wasn’t that into it. Daesung—Daesung and Taeyang were just supervising around the corner!”

                “I didn’t want to get bloody.”  Daesung complained, “Plus just in case something went bad, at least two of us would be there to get help!”

                “The only bad thing that happened was that they gave Leeteuk a bloody nose, bruises, and they even almost broke his arm.” Dara pointed out, “I’d be careful though, you two, who knows what Super Junior will plan next?”

                “Honestly, I would have done the same as Daesung and Taeyang and just watch.” Taecyeon pitched in, “I mean, front row seats man!” The group laughed.

                “You and the rest of 2PM would do that.” TOP pointed out, “You guys just love watching on the sidelines, huh? Even if your best friends are hurt you guys just continue watching and laugh!”

                “Because we don’t want to add onto the fire, right?” Taecyeon looked at Chansung, who nodded. “It’s safer that way.”

                “So if Jay got like, ran over by Heechul would you laugh at that?” CL asked. Taecyeon and Chansung stayed silent for a while before looking at each other.

                “…Who would?” Chansung replied, “I mean we’re not that cold towards each other.”

                “We’d run Heechul over in revenge though!” Taecyeon added, “And throw his body in a dumpster and hope he gets shipped off to the garb-“

                “That’s it!” CL exclaimed, and then turned to Dara with a big smile. “Let’s dump those hoes in a dumpster!” Dara grinned back at her band mate, but the grin was soon wiped off when realization kicked in.

                “How’ll we manage to do that though?” Dara asked, “I mean we can dump them in the school dumpster but we can’t dump them all in the dumpster. There’s nine of them and only four of us. Unless…” Dara looked at TOP and Daesung with her trademark puppy dog eyes, “Our oppas will help us out, right~?” Then, she looked at Chansung and Taecyeon, “You two too please~! It’ll be fun!” A pout formed on her face as they blankly stared at her.

                “Well, I’m sure Jiyong, TOP, and Seungri wouldn’t mind. That makes seven against nine.” Daesung calculated. He furrowed his eyebrows. But did he want to help? Sure it would help 2NE1 but…Wasn’t this just too far? After a while he decided that it wouldn’t hurt. Everything already crossed the line anyways, and it wasn’t like they could get suspended. “And I’ll join. Taeyang might come along, but it’s only to watch and supervise. So I guess that’s eight against nine.”

                “Great!” Dara chirped, “Now help me convince these two beasts to join us too!” Dara and Daesung scooted closer to Chansung and Taecyeon who, in return, began to scoot away. “Please you two, please? We’ll buy you food!” Dara pouted and did her best puppy dog eyes along with Daesung.

                “I’ll even buy Junsu that jumbo-packed sour patch kids so he doesn’t beg you guys to do it for him!” Daesung pitched in, “Come on, help out a bro and a sis!” Daesung playfully began to make whining noises while Dara quivered her bottom lip. TOP, being the third-wheeler alongside CL, let out a groan at the over-the-top aeygo. He lightly hit Daesung’s face and grabbed him by the collar to drag him away from the two poor boys.

                “Stop it you two, it’s gross.” TOP complained.

                “We aren’t directing it at you though!” Dara stated as she continued doing her aegyo at Chansung and Taecyeon who were also a bit disgusted.

                “That’s not how you do aegyo!” Taecyeon complained at last, “I’ll show you-“

                “No you won’t.” Chansung cut in, “And fine, we’ll agree on this if you stop doing that! We won’t beat people up though, okay? We’re just dumping them in the dumpster.”

                “Perfect!” Dara exclaimed, going back to her normal self. A smirk formed on her face and an evil chuckle left her lips, “Hahaha, poor Yoona. Where yo’ boyfriend at now!” She looked at CL, who had a matching devious grin on her face. “We got Taecyeon to join us, we can totally up those es now, ne?”

                “Wait, what?” Taecyeon asked, a puzzled expression washing over his face.  “Yoona’s not my girlfriend though? I’m single.” CL hit his head lightly and rolled her eyes.

                “No, silly! Of course you aren’t her boyfriend; we would not let that happen.” CL commented, “But Yoona’s had like, the biggest crush on you ever since! It’s disgusting because she’s so homophobic and Taec, we know you.” Taecyeon raised an eyebrow, “You definitely need to aim higher than her, am I right? She’s the disgrace on Earth, not Minzy and I just because we’re lesbian! But anyways, okay so Yoona has a crush on you, right? Yuri does too and, oh my god, most of the SNSD girls are googling over you 2pm boy and it’s so disgusting!” Dara nodded.

                “I know for a fact Junsu wouldn’t date any of them, not with what they’re saying.” She pointed out, “Wooyoung and Junho don’t even spare a glance at them and, Khun is Khun, how do you know if he hates you or not? He’s too sugary-sweet with everyone! …Then there’s Jay-“
                “Jay doesn’t like Jessica anymore.” Taecyeon jumped in, “He told me.”

                “So no one likes SNSD in 2PM, right?” CL asked. “How about 2AM?”

                “Kwon only likes their songs but, other than that, no.” Chansung informed. Taecyeon nodded.

                “Okay, great again!” Dara cheered, “So…We need to think of a plan, right?” She motioned the group to huddle together, “Should we get Jiyong and Seungri to come over here or are we good?”

                “We’re good.” CL replied, “So anyways, I thought that maybe we should…”

   

 

“But wait, I just remembered, Ryeowook said there was someone else who liked Kyuhyun too!” Bom suddenly busted out, bringing back the Kyuhyun topic once more. “Who is it? Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Is it someone in your group or is it a fangirl? Girl’s Generation perh-“

                “It’s Sungmin.” Ryeowook grumbled, making Bom and Junsu fall silent. “.…And Seohyun.”

                “And Seohyun!?” Junsu repeated, “Seriously? Wow, Kyuhyun has three people all over him!” Ryeowook let his head hit the surface of the table and nodded gloomily in agreement. Bom scowled.

                “Well if it’s going to be like that then you need to up your game Ryeowook!” She directed, “Sungmin and Seohyun know how to use their aegyo, you can’t let them have the upper hand!” She put an arm over Ryeowook. “This calls for war.”

                “…War?” Ryeowook said in a muffled voice, “What are you planning?” He tilted his head to the side, to look up and see Bom’s expression. She was completely serious, which was not good in Ryeowook’s point of view.

                “You can’t just oogle over him from afar anymore! You gotta start flirting too or else he’ll never notice you! He’ll only know you as the shy boy of Super Junior! The child! Not his boyfriend!” Bom explained, “And we can’t let Sungmin or Seohyun take him from you! You deserve that fine elastic of his!”

                “Wouldn’t Ryeowook be on bottom though?” Junsu asked, “I mean he’s all girly and everything.”       

     “Of course Ryeobaby would be on bottom, how could he top anyone?” Bom replied with a laugh, making Ryeowook’s cheeks dust light pink, “But anyways, we need to form a plan! The…The Kyuwook Plan! Operation Get-Ryeowook-To-Snag-Himself-A-Boyfriend! Operation GRTSAB-Or rather, just Operation Kyuwook since that’s catchier.” Junsu nodded.

                “…Hm…for this Operation we should fix up Ryeowook’s wardrobe!” Junsu exclaimed, “Jinyong, Junho, and I can shape up and make his clothes fashionable!” Not that Ryeowook didn’t have a sense of fashion already though.

                “We should stalk Kyuhyun too to see what he likes too!” Bom added, making Ryeowook sit up in shock. He was about to protest until Bom continued on. “Or wait no; Ryeowook should stalk Kyuhyun for us to make it less weird.” Junsu nodded. “And I can help with the clothing too, and the flirting techniques!”

                “This will be perfect!” Junsu smiled, “Ryeowook will have a boyfriend in no time! So, when should we start it?” Bom was deep in thought, taping her lip with her index finger as she furrowed her eyebrows.

                “The sooner the better so…Wednesday, perhaps?” She suggested, “Since we don’t have school on those days along with Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.” For once, thank god for nine hour classes. “I’d see if anyone could join us, but I don’t want to slip Ryeowook’s little secret…Especially to Girl’s Generation. They might make fun of our poor Wookbaby! So this will just be an operation between the three of us, okay?” Ryeowook and Junsu nodded before Bom put her hand out. “Let’s do a team goodluck thing just in case!”

                “Do we really need that?” Junsu complained but Bom’s hard-on stare made him take his words back. He placed his hand on Bom’s before Ryeowook’s hand went over his.

                “On the shout of three let’s shout Operation Kyuwook, okay?” Bom stated, “Wait—No, just Operation K so it isn’t obvious! Okay, let’s go! One…Two…Three…!”

                “Operation K!”

   

 

“Operation K!”

Junho, Taeyang, Jiyong, and Wooyoung turned their heads to stare at the group three tables down.

                “I wonder what they’re planning.” Wooyoung stated as he finished up his dumplings, “Seems interesting?” Taeyang shrugged.

                “It’s probably something ridiculous, knowing Junsu and Bom.” He replied, “Remember last time they did an operation?” Jiyong snickered at the memory.

                “The one with the school fountain right?” He replied, “They really ed with that one.” Junho furrowed his eyebrows.

                “Was it the one where they tried to make the fountain a washing machine and ruined all of Taecyeon’s clothing so they could make him a new wardrobe or was it the one where Junsu helped them toss Sunny in the fountain?”

                “I was thinking both actually.” Taeyang pointed out, “Both were equally hilarious to watch.”

                “I liked the Sunny one more; did you see her face afterwards?” Jinyong began to laugh, “It was priceless and I think Bom took a picture!” Wooyoung scowled.

                “Yah, after the Sunny incident SNSD tried to rig our microphones on our school performance!” Wooyoung complained, “Of course we caught them though.” The boys were going to talk more until the bell rang, signaling that dinner was now over.

                “Boo, we have aerobics next.” Wooyoung complained as he got up, “And isn’t that class just so fun, especially with our oh-so-lovely instructor?” Junho rolled his eyes.

                “Yeah right.”He replied, “Man I wish I was a YG student! Your classes end an hour earlier than ours! But if I had to choose between SM and JYP, I’d stay as JYP. SM just spoils you too much.”

                “And that’s why everyone there is all snobby at SM, right?” Jiyong agreed as he threw his things away, “Come on Taeyang, let’s go! See you two later, okay? Don’t get into too much trouble!” The two Big Bang students left side by side to go back to their classroom, where they would soon be attending their Dance period.

                “We won’t, we’re not like you guys!” Junho shouted back, “Yah..Okay let’s go too, I guess. The teacher wouldn’t want us being late.”       

                “And we know how that teacher acts when things don’t go his way. Man why doesn’t he retire already?” Wooyoung complained as he began to walk away with Junho, “He’s not doing his job right! How does he expect us to learn some cool stunt in like thirty minutes!? I don’t even think he can do it himself with those old-man bones of his!” 

   

 

                The operation wasn’t that much, honestly.  In the time that Ryeowook, Junsu, and Bom—Or rather Junsu and Bom-had planned before the bell to go back to class rang, they only got down on the basics. They assigned Ryeowook to do a “stalking position”, which was just to “observe” Kyuhyun to get more insights on what his tastes were, his ideal type, etc. while Junsu and Bom would go around and get Ryeowook new clothes to fit the other’s tastes. They weren’t trying to make Ryeowook change for the other though—It was just simply to draw more attention on to him. Finally, whenever they would get to this stage, Junsu and Bom would force Ryeowook in trying to flirt with the other male and, hopefully, they’d be somewhere near to watch for the comedy—or for the success of the plan as the two claim.

                If anything went wrong, Bom would be sure that in return she’d try to drive Sungmin and Seohyun away from Kyuhyun despite whatever the price may be. Kyuhyun was strictly Ryeowook’s man now, even if it wasn’t official yet.

                “Aish..You two.” Ryeowook sighed as he threw his things away, “Just don’t give me embarrassing clothing, okay? I really don’t want to run around looking like a peacock or being skimpy..”

                “What happens if Kyuhyun likes that though?” Junsu replied, “We can’t just-“

                “Being with him and the rest of Super Junior for a while already, I know he doesn’t like that kind of fashion!” Ryeowook huffed, “And you two wouldn’t want to have to make my wardrobe like Taecyeon’s in the end either unless you want to waste more money, right? I still remember the day you threw everything he had in the fountain!” And since when was the school fountain a place to dump people or their belongings in…? Ryeowook questioned in his head as he began to walk away, towards his other friends in Super Junior-Or, rather, just the older member Yesung. “I got to go to class though so see you guys later, okay?”

                             “Don’t get jumped!” Junsu shouted and Ryeowook rolled his eyes with a smile.  Then, the remaining two, Bom and Junsu, also parted ways with their goodbyes for the day. Junsu went over to socialize with Wooyoung and Junho whilst Bom went to talk to Minzy.  Once Wednesday rolled around, almost all the students in the three special campuses would be busy. 2NE1, Big Bang, and the two members of 2PM(and maybe even more if Taecyeon and Chansung convinced others to join) had a plan to dump SNSD girls in the dumpster whilst Bom(who would be trying to help with both of these events), Junsu, and Ryeowook had Operation K to deal with. The Wondergirls, TVXQ, and 2AM were going to be practicing for the upcoming Comeback Weekend of the academy, which something that the other groups of the campuses didn’t do. 


 

Author's Notes

Hi! Rye is here! Haha wow, I wrote like 5,969 words/13 pages of worthlessness OTL. and this is only the first chapter....

So anyways, 2PM was used only to introduce the first chapter of the story(Taec stop being a tattletaler omfg) since they're pretty fun to write with. And, yes, Jay's with them but not neccesary in the group. JYP let him go solo but he still stays within the 2PM class. Speaking of solo artists, YG Campus has Se7en and Tablo though they have their own two-person classroom to be in.  In SM campus, BoA and JYJ share a classroom.

So anyways, who's excited for the next chapter? It'll start Super Junior-focused, Ryeowook POV(Because who doesn't like reading people's thoughts as they have to stalk someone). 

Anyways I'll just do a little bit of faceclaims right now just to show how I saw how the characters looked LOL.

2PM:

Junsu | Taecyeon | Chansung | Nichkhun | Wooyoung | Junho Jay

2NE1:

CL | Bom | Minzy | Dara
 

Big Bang:

Daesung | G-Dragon (because who doesn't like his and Dae's Fantastic Baby hair) | TOP | Seungri | and do I really need to do Taeyang LOL

I'll show everyone else's later since I really don't want to write more into this LOL. With the AN this is like 6k amount of words now OTL.