chapter 1

Stupid is love

You’re on you’re way to you’re class, babbling to yourself on how could you woke up late today. Why you stay up late, last night. How cruel you’re phone is not waking you up and how stupid you are not eating just because you afraid you’ll be too late and how yummy the precious cereal you’re mom made for you waiting alone at the table for you to eat it. While babbling alone, you suddenly got bumped to a guy that walk calmly to the opposite direction. All you’re file that you’re holding drop at the floor and because he’s too tall, you’re head hits his chest. He’s watching you rubbing you’re head while kneeling down to pick up you’re books and file. He chuckles and kneels down too. Just about when he kneels down, to help you. You have done picking up you’re file and once again bumped you’re head to his.

“ ouch! Im so sorry! Ohmygod! You alright? Oh god! Seriously? What bad luck I could have done today?”

“oh! It’s okay. I was trying to help you pick up you’re book and file.”

“oh really? Lol. No need, Mr. you offered to help me a little bit late. Look at my hand. I hold it already, right?”

“yeah.”

He rubs the back of his neck and smile to you. You smile back to him.

“I was a bit too late. But hey~ its good that I have intention to help you. And you bumped to me, you know. And my head. Ouch my head! You’re so such an epic. My head’s hurt.”

“ohmygosh! I’m so sorry. I’m taking doctor courses here. So, in the future if you need anything. I owe checking you’re head. But my head is not that strong or even hard. I’m a girl! That’s weird. You’re not lying, ayte? Cause when you are, imma gonna tell my stonehead to kill you. Anw, I’m nana.”

You shook you’re hand to him. He chuckled after listening to you’re long reply. Seriously, mom! Why you make me talk a lot. He takes you’re hand and shakes it with him.

“AYYE! You talk real lot. So cute and funny. I’m chanyeol.”

You nod and smile retarded at him. He stares at you’re retarded smile and pats you’re head.

“I got to go! Bye, chanyeol. Nice to know you. Take care of yourself. HOHOHO.”