Chapter 18.

World Star Jung Yunho or Boyfriend Jung Yunnie?

PLEASE READ!

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. I know I haven't been updating for a long time and I'm really really sorry.I'm preoccupied with school and examinations. I hope you guys can understand me and really I promise you guys I will finish this story as soon as I can . Thank you for all the comments and subscribers. Also, thank you for waiting <3. I love you guys so much!!


"Omo Sarang chan is so cute! How can people not love this little girl?" Jaejoong started smiling at his television where The Return of the Superman was airing.

"Can you watch quietly? You won't stop talking about her since, " Yunho checked the watch on his hand, "thirty three minutes and twenty seconds ago.".

"I don't think I can live! She is so adorable when she is eating. Yunho ah! omo ah!!" Jaejoong ignored Yunho and continued spazzing over Sarang like a teenage girl who is in love with her idol.

Yunho swiftly stood up , took the remote control and switched off the television. "Sleep time." He said before walking to his room, still holding on to the remote control.

" YOU JUNG YUNHO GET YOUR BACK AND RETURN ME MY CONTROLLER ." Jaejoong run after Yunho and stopped Yunho with a piercing stare. "I said return it now or-" he gritted his teeth.

"Don't do that, you look absolutely-" Yunho said and held Jaejoong by his chin .

"ab--absolutely w-what?" Jaejoong blushed and avoided eye contact with Yunho, pushing his hand away.

"Ugly and ridiculous" Yunho grinned before turning off and walking intto Jaejoong's room .  "Okay but seriously, where am I supposed to sleep?" Yunho leaned on the wall of Jaejoong's room and folded his arms.

"On the bed with me?" Jaejoong replied casually before settling down on his bed.

"No way. I'm not going to share the bed with you Jaejoong." Yunho deadpanned and stared at Jaejoong.

"I'm more than happy to have the bed all to myself." Jaejoong chuckled bitterly and looked down on the floor. Is asking to sleep and wake up beside the person I love too much ?

"Jaejoong, stop being so-"

"I promise I won't even touch you or anything! Please , please just . just sleep by my side." Jaejoong stared deeply into Yunho's eyes but Yunho replied with avoiding contact and a sigh.

"Fine, you can sleep next do-" Jaejoong sigh and was about to give in when Yunho plopped down on the bed beside him, then taking a bolster on the side and putting it in between them. "You better not cross this line." Yunho closed his eyes and turned to another side of the bed, having his back face Jaejoong.

All Jaejoong could do was let out a small gentle smile, thankful for Yunho, for staying by his side even when he did not love Jaejoong. Even if it's with no love, Jaejoong was happy to just have Yunho with him.

The next few minutes , all that was heard was only the soft and peaceful breathing sound of Yunho and Jaejoong. "Yunho ah, are you awake?" Jaejoong broke the silence and asked. There came no reply . "Yunho ah, stupid fat Jung Yunho~" Jaejoong tried again and again, there was no reply. Jaejoong shifted and moved carefully towards Yunho, before hugging him by the back and resting his head on Yunho's broad and warm back. "Till you leave, please just bring me to sleep with your warmth, I-I love..." Jaejoong sighed and hugged Yunho tighter before drifting into his dream land. After when he fell asleep, without him realising, Yunho gently removed Jaejoong's hand from his waist , turned over and place Jaejoong's head carefully on his arms and hugged him. "TIll i leave, I will love you." Yunho embraced Jaejoong tighter and for real, went to sleep.

-

Junsu has been in front of the mirror since 10am after finishing the breakfast with Doojoon. Doojoon had asked him out to watch a movie and he wouldn't stop changing his outfits since then.

"Come on , it's just the two of us! You have no one to impress, you don't even have to dress up so well oh my." Doojoon complained and sprawled on the sofa.

"You don't understand." Junsu sighed and pouted. "All the clothes here reminds me of Yoochun. It reminds me of how I chose each of this clothing hoping to impress him and get his attention." Junsu picked up a blue denim jacket, "I bought this beccause Yoochun was obsessed with denim at one point of his life." He then picked up a t-shirt with a cup of coffee design on it, "Yoochun likes to drink coffee a lot, especially the one near our work place." He then picked up the next shirt beside him , eyes swelling up with tears. "This-"

"Shut up!" Doojoon snatched the shirt off from Junsu and threw it on the floor. He breathed heavily before sighing and stared at Junsu who stared at him with his big doe eyes, obviously shocked by Doojoon's sudden actions. "Junsu ah, look here." Doojoon calmed himself and spoke. "Hyuk introduced you to me not for nothing. I'm into guys, I think you are my type that's why I'm fine with having you here." Junsu look flustered and confused suddenly. "No, I don't expect you to like me now or anything. But, I need you to move on. I want to help you , at least as a friend or a secret admirer." Doojoon finished his sentence and cupped Junsu's face and made sure Junsu was looking at him, "But to do that, you need to try. So are you willing to?" Doojoon asked softly.

"D-doojoon sshi I-I" Junsu removed Doojoon's hands from his face and took a step back, looking astonished and lost. "I don't know what to say but-"

"Did you just believed in me?" Doojoon held onto his stomach and laughed endlessly and loudly. "I can't - hahahahaha you are so stupid!" He clutched his stomach and laughters rang through the house.

"It's not funny, you ! You scared me!" Junsu frowned then pouted and clenched his fist , before landing a punch on Doojoon's arm.

"Aw cutie pie, I'm sorry." Doojoon laughed and pinched Junsu's cheeks before turning serious. "But seriously, the move on part is true. Let's go get new clothes for you, start afresh and have new memories!" Doojoon clapped his hands and smiled.

"What about the movie?" Junsu asked.

"Another time, come on let's go!" Just like this Doojoon dragged Junsu out of the house and to the nearest mall which is also one of the best malls around his area.

-

Jaejoong was snoring softly in the arms of Yunho and Yunho had his arms still over Jaejoong. Jaejoong shifted in his sleep and turned to hug Yunho before snuggling closer and hugging Yunho tighter. They stayed in this position before Jaejoong woke up from his deep slumber and opened his eyes slowly and tiredly. He opened his eyes to see a broad chest in front of him, he rubbed his eyes and looked again , just to realised that he was in the arms of his love. Jaejoong did not know what to do but his first natural reaction was to look up at Yunho. Jaejoong raised his hands unknowngly , and started to trace out the sharp features of Yunho, from his beautiful pair of eyes, to his sharp and pointy nose and then to his lips. He grinned to himself and felt like the most blissful person on earth. That was all before Yunho opened his eyes and grabbed onto Jaejoong's hand.

"What were you doing?" Yunho asked and smirked at Jaejonog.

"N--nothing!" Jaejoong broke free from Yunho and sat up.

Yunho stretched and yawned before sitting up and folded his arms , before staring at Jaejoong. "You crossed the line."

"I-I didn't! I just happened to maybe shifted , you know I have bad sleeping positions and maybe I mistook you for my bolster-" Jaejoong blabbered on but suddenly scrunched up his nose. "Excuse me but if I'm not mistaken, I woke up with you hugging me!" Jaejoong pointed at Yunho, "You yourself crossed the line!" Jaejoong smiled in victory.

"Oh really?" Yunho voice filled with sarcasm , "I was sleeping so well yesterday when suddenly something encircled my waist. I wonder, what's that?" Yunho teased and smirked.

"I.I'm not sure too!" Jaejoong blushed and pretended to look at the clock on his wall. "Ah! It's already 11am?! Oh my it's time for breakfast , I love breakfast!" Jaejoong grinned before getting off the bed and running off to the toilet to hide his embarrassment. Yunho simply chuckled at his cuteness before getting off the bed too.

Yunho finished freshening himself and head towards the kitchen to see Jaejoong at the kitchen counter with a baby blue apron, busy with cooking and humming to a song that sounded way too familiar to Yunho. Yunho recognised the song almost immediately before advancing towards the kitchen .

Yunho leaned against the kitchen counter and stared at Jaejoong, "Whose song are you humming to?" He asked even when the answer was obvious.

"Ah, it's, it's no one's song! I was just randomly humming to anything that came into my mind, ha ha." Jaejoong replied and let out an awkward and tense laugh.

"Oh really? It sounded like one of the song in my album though..." Yunho looked amused and teased Jaejoong.

"Such coincidence!" was all Jaejoong replied before trying his best to concentrate on his cooking and not the tease beside him .

They settled on the dining table after Jaejoong set up the table with french toast, ham and eggs. "Let's eat!" Jaejoong clapped his hands excitedly, ready to dig in when Yunho spoke up. "I clearly said I want to have kimchi fried rice." he glared at Jaejoong with a stern face.

"Yunho ah, I'm craving for french toast so let's just have this today alright!" Jaejoong whined then looked back excitedly at his food, prepared to dig in again just to be stopped by Yunho who pulled his plate away from him.

"Bring it back!" Jaejoong pouted.

"If I can't have what I want , you can't too." Yunho replied casually and lay back comfortably on his seat.

"Stop being childish!" Jaejoong frowned and tried to bring the plate back to him but to no avail. Yunho was way stronger and stubborn than him .

"I will give you back , if you tell me why and what song you were humming just now." Yunho said and smiled at Jaejoong.

"No-november with love." Jaejoong conceded defeat and huffed in annoyance. "It's your stupid song that I hummed to, are you satisfied now?" He glared at Yunho, "return me the food now!" he tried to snatched his plate but Yunho blocked him off. "Why did you hummed to it, Jaejoong?"

"Because I like this genre of music and I like the producer of this song." Jaejoong replied and smiled, "It actually has nothing to do with you." He managed to snatch back his breakfast this time. This time round it was Yunho who had an unpleasant face but he ate his food anyway when he heard his stomach grumble.

-

"Woah! This got to be one of the prettiest mall I have ever been to!" Junsu exclaimed and his eye shone brightly and excitedly when he saw the beautiful decorations and lightings of the mall.

"We ain't here to enjoy how pretty this mall is but to shop for new clothes , Mr Junsu." Doojoon replied seriously and stared at Junsu.

"Shut up Doojoon, you are so annoying." Junsu folded his arms and had an annoyed expression.

Doojoon did not reply Junsu and just stood rooted to the ground and stared at Junsu.

"Why are you not replyng?" Junsu asked , looking curious.

"You asked me to shut up." Doojoon replied and looked down on the floor and played with his fingers, nervously.

"I didn't mean it I-" Junsu started apologising upon seeing Doojoon looked sad.

"Ah ha got cha!" Doojoon grinned. " Stop wasting time and let's get going!!" Doojoon suddenly started lauging and pulled Junsu into one of the shop.

"I swear I'm going to kill you someday!" Junsu shouted while getting pulled by Doojoon.

-

He sat alone in the private room, staring into no where in particular. Memories of them two flooded his mind, how his petite and cute partner would massage his shoulders when he was tired, how he would hugged him when he was upset, how he would ruffle his hair when he upset his partner. He sighed heavily before picking up the phone on his table. He scrolled through the contact before sighing and smiling at this one contact he never fails to leave a voice mail to every day.

He dailed that number and once again , it went through to the voice mail.

"Junsu ah, it's Yoochun. Ar-are you leaving well? I heard that the weather here is turning colder nowsaday , you better remember to put on thicker clothes. Junsu ah, how is life? Are you living well without me?" Yoochun chuckled and a tear rolled down his face , "Today , Ji Min came and asked me to give up on you and return to her instead. I thought I should since you have already left me but-" Yoochun paused and calmed himself before continuing , "my stupid heart says no. It says to wait for Junsu to be back and to never give up. I'm planning to listen to my heart and I hope, I hope you will come back soon." With that, Yoochun ended the voice mail and lay back on the couch , closing his eyes and memories started flooding in again.

Outside the room stood Eric and Eunhyuk, who was there since Yoochun started the voice mail.

"Eunhyuk ah, Yoochun is serious about Junsu,  why not you just let him get back to Junsu? It's all just a misunderstanding." Eric tried to persuade Eunhyuk.

"I will think about it. I'm still not convinced that Yoochun will not hurt Junsu anymore." was all Eunhyuk said before turning and walking away.

Eric sighed and stared at Yoochun before walking off too.

-


I know this chapter is disappointing x.x I tried my best but I think I lost a lot of my ideas and skill after not writing for such a long time. I will improve and promise to provide you loves with a better and more interesting chapter the next time. Please subcscribe and comment, thank you. ^~^