Chap 1: Breaking up

Diary

 

 

 

*Flashback* 

 

        Han river at 5 p.m

      " Oppa! Do you wait me for a long time?" Yoona asked as soon as she saw figure of the one, who she loved.

 

" It's not so long... I just arrived" Kyuhyun turned back to reply. Because he knew exactly : it's the one, who he was waiting for...

 

     It was a while after that 2 of greetings. Kyuhyun and Yoona were standing beside Han river. A fearful silence covered the atmosphere between them. 

 

     Following after it, an awkwardness can't say anything...

 

" I had a problem to tell with you..." Kyuhyun is the one spoke up to break that  silence.

 

     " What's wrong? Why don't you say? You really scared me..." Yoona responded

 

Really, She was worrying. A lack of security was gnawing herself. Kyuhyun, who she knew, didn't belong to type of quiet people and act weirdo like this. Why today, he is strange like that ?

 

     That question keep on skipping in her head...But  immediately, It received the answer ...

 

" Yoona, We ... let's break up."

 

*End Flashback*

 

 

     Yoona was cleaning and arranging everything in that bookshelf , which was too old and cling full of dust. 

That red notebook incidentally dropped into her eyesight. 

 

     Holding it hurried. The short moment in that day was reminded in her again.

 

Now, looking back it, She don't know: When did she start writing it ? since that day, he broke up her? Maybe it's that...

 

     And  also  since that day, slowly, that notebook also became her bestfriend. And the pleasure, the sorrow and the painfulness, which she brought, it wasn't stop being poured into that tiny notebook. 

 

     Now, It have been darker, older and much dusty than before. Maybe, because it's a long time, she hasn't use it.

 

 Because she didn't have the painfulness surround her more. 

 

      Or it's also because now, with her, it hasn't been important at all.

 

     Open the diary... This is a action, which she want do most at the moment.

 

     Memories about him comeback her again.....

 

========================================================================

 

This is the first chap... for everyone ^^

Van Unnie !! I told you. It won't help anything for your curious...^^

 And you only can  keep on curious about it  ^^

 If you'd like to know ... So Let's wait next chap...^^