A year and a half ago....

Ninja Assassin 2: The Rise of The Black Sun

It's quiet for now. The cleared streets of New York have not started their daily purposes of bringing to and fro their occupied pedestrians to their destinations, her shops are not yet open to accommadate customers and her Wall Street is still slumbering until its ready to open for another busy day. So for now she sleeps resting up for whatever plans or mishaps are waiting to happen. Some souls however, have started to rise from their dream world to start their daily routine. The old woman in a Brooklyn walking her chocolate lab. A mother in Bedstuy waking her two daughters for another day of school and then a young man in Manhattan. He's in his late twenties, tall and slender yet strong and built, black raven hair falling to his shoulders and smooth tanned skin. He sits down on his black couch, drinking from his coffee mug in his  white pyjama pants and wife beater. His dark eyes stare out of his apartment.  

He sits there as a man, but a year and a half ago he was running, hiding yet trying to make up for the wrong him and his family had done. He sits there looking back at his life and his childhood and the darkness that surrounded it. And then he remembers a light by the name of Kiriko, the first ever person to touch his heart and to see him as not just another ninja but as a human being who was more than a killing machine. Tears were on the brink of falling as his memories continued on to the day of her death, all because she wanted to be free. And then to his first assassination mission and how he made the decision then and there to never kill under the name of Ozunu. Then towards Mika  who was one of the few people to discover the Ozunu secret. And even when she had the chance to completely forget about them and live she kept on discovering more and more about them. Ahae decided to help and and finally make smends to Kiriko, and the children and the other victims of the Ozunu wrath. A smile started to form on his face. Mika, oh how much she surprised him. Her courage and trust astounded him all the time.  From how she figured out who the Ozunu clan was to how she came up with a way to save him, twice. Even her "heart quirk" made him think of her as some sort of miracle on Earth. But suddenly, a ray of light came through his window  and hit him in the face causing him to snap out of his revery and return to the real world. He set down his coffee and started for his bathroom to get ready for work. Sure Raizo was a ninja but that didn't mean he couldn't work.

 

 

So what do u guys think ???????? Don't forget o subscribe and comment I want to hear what you guys have to say! Ciao