Two Mains {Main Rapper & Main Vocal}

Two Mains {Main Rapper & Main Vocal}

 

A/N: That 50 Sentence challenge for B2striplelyf's birthday. Her account's dead, but she was one of my first readers.  You, go comment and subscribe.

 

Summary: Because JunSeob deserves a spotlight.


#1 Ring
"Hyung, why do we put rings on our fourth finger as a sign of
love," Yoseob asks as he stares at their engagement ring and Junhyung smiles and answers the question:

"Because the ring finger has a vein that connects to the heart."

#2 Hero
When Junhyung falls, Yoseob is there to catch him; he thinks that
Yoseob might be his hero or something.

#3 Memory
Sometimes, Yoseob hates Junhyung's memory, simply because he remembers every embarrassing moment of Yoseob's life, including Yoseob's first fail and clumsy confession to him.

#4. Box
"What's in that box," Junhyung asks Hongki about the big, massive box in front of him and Hongki only smirks; it turns out that the
Chocoballs kidnapped a certain someone to reward the hardworking rapper.

#5. Run
The gang run away from the house after knowing Yoseob is on the
pranking business once again; after all, it only ends the same: a
nagging Junhyung.

#6. Hurricane
Yoseob thinks that being in love with Junhyung or being in love with someone is the same as being caught in a hurricane: it's messy,
complicated and stirring --his emotions.

#7. Wings
Junhyung might not see it, but Yoseob can see the big, white and
fluffy wings behind the rapper's back; Yoseob surmises that Junhyung will fly so high.

#8 Cold
Junhyung hates it when Yoseob has his PMS days since he gets angry at the smallest things and gives him the cold treatment; but Junhyung likes to think that Yoseob's just pregnant.

#9 Red
They say everyone has white hearts at first, then people will come and give color to it, but only a certain person can give it the color red; Yoseob has Junhyung painted his heart red.

#10. Drink
"You're drinking too much," Heechul points out to Junhyung who just finished a bottle of soju alone; Junhyung yells at Heechul to shut his mouth, and Heechul sympathizes with him for getting kick out of the Junseob room and sleeping on the couch.

#11 Midnight
When midnight strikes, two beasts named Junhyung and Yoseob are in the heat, so they sneak and try their best to be quiet as possible as they make passionate love, but still others can hear and can't sleep.

12. Temptation
"Stop," Yoseob orders halfheartedly as Junhyung continues to kiss his neck and he tries not to fall into that sweet temptation but already failing, "Ugh, fine!"

13. View
Junhyung resists the urge to write "I love the view" on his tweet as
he uploads Yoseob's .

14. Music
Both of them loves music; but Junhyung likes Yoseob's voice more than music sometimes.

15. Silk
Yoseob remembers the first time they made love to each other,
especially how soft the silk sheets were as he gripped them tighter.

16. Cover
"Pst," Doojoon calls Hyunseung's attention and Hyunseung sighs because he knows what it means, “Fine, I'll cover for them. Geez, why do they have to sleep on top of each other when we got a schedule this morning?"

17. Promise
Yoseob holds Junhyung's hand to stop him from leaving; he says, "Let's stick around even if they want to remove us both. I promise you everything will work out for the better."

18. Dreams
"Get out of my dreams," Junhyung confesses to Yoseob one day, "I can't sleep because it's too ."

19. Candle
Wishes come true if you say it before blowing your birthday candle,
Yoseob has wished for Junhyung.

20. Talent
More than often, Yoseob reflects how Junhyung has too many talents that it's too much of a waste for him to be in Beast; but Junhyung disagrees and says that if it isn't for Beast, he's nothing.

21. Silence
Junhyung appreciates silence sometimes; it gives him a peace of mind, but he certainly doesn't like it in Yoseob.

22. Journey
Life is a journey: it has several paths, a lot of detours and u-turns
and people you meet along the way; Junhyung's glad he met Yoseob at one of the stops.

23. Fire
When they make love, everything seems to be in fire; it scalds Yoseob, but if Junhyung is fire, then he'll gladly burn.

24. Strength
Yoseob's stronger than he looks, since he can always pin down Junhyung without a sweat.

25. Mask
Yoseob wears a lot of masks to avoid getting hurt; Junhyung is there to remind him all the time, "Take of your fake mask, Yang Yoseob."

 

26. Ice
Contrary to Yoseob's perception, to Junhyung, if he's fire then  
Yoseob's ice; he feels compelled to warm him all the time.

27. Fall
The leaves have begun to fall out of their branches, but unlike their  
unfortunate end, Junhyung and Yoseob's love have became stronger  
ever since that JunRa incident.

 

28. Forgotten
"Doojoon-hyung, why is Yoseob sleeping on the couch," Dongwoon asks the leader after seeing Yoseob shivering in the cold; Doojoon shakes his head and answers Dongwoon, "He forgot it's their monthsary. You know how Junhyung is. Although I won't blame him, after all, monthsaries are not that significant as anniversaries. "

 

 

29. Dance
There's a reason why Yoseob haven't danced that well on the VIU performance; there are two reasons: one, because Junhyung looks awfully y on swaying those hips; and two, because you can't dance with a hard-on.

 

30. Body
Every now and then, Junhyung wonders how a cute person like Yoseob has abs and a y body; but well, he's not one to complain since he loves it very much.

 

31. Sacred
Their love making is always sacred for the both of them; it's gentle, holy and something they can worship.

 

32. Farewells
"Yah, you need to go to your schedule, " Yoseob says to Junhyung as he pry himself away from Junhyung's death grip, Junhyung mutters, "I don't want to leave you yet."

 

33. World
Perhaps the first time that they laid their eyes on each other for real, might be the exact moment when they started sharing each of their own world.

 

34. Formal
"Well, Eommonim, I'm Yong Junhyung," Junhyung introduces himself to Yoseob's mother and he tries not to be nervous in front of his beloved's important person; Yoseob's mom laughs, " Oh, C'mon, Junhyung, no need to be so formal. What are you and Yoseob here for again?"

 

35. Fever
"What happened to them,"Doojoon asks Hyunseung who is tending to two sick guys and Hyunseung sighs, "Well, after Eomonnie (Yoseob's mom) gave them their blessings, these two idiots danced in the rain because they were too happy."

 

36. Laugh
Yoseob doesn't like Junhyung's laugh sometimes, simply because it's ear deafening and it's close to a screech; but Yoseob likes it best when he's the only one who can make Junhyung laugh that hard.

 

37. Lies
Junhyung corners Yoseob and glares at him for having an innocent expression; he accused Yoseob for drinking his coke, but Yoseob denies it, however, a burp escapes his throat to give him away.

 

38. Forever
Junhyung frowns and answers Yoseob conception of an everlasting love, "There's no forever, you and I will die, you know. And who knows? Maybe we're bound to break up soon," and Yoseob smacks his head, "I'll pretend I didn't hear the break-up part. Sure there is; your reincarnation and mine will probably fall in love anyway."

 

39. Overwhelmed
"You want to marry my son, young man," Yoseob's father asks Junhyung who's cowering in fear and wondering why Yoseob's father suddenly seems so tall; Yoseob's mother mouths 'sorry' to Junhyung as she tells Yoseob that she has forgotten to tell her husband about the proposal.

 

40. Whisper
"Just be yourself," Junhyung whispers to Yoseob's ear as he grips Yoseob's hand tighter, "They'll love you."

 

41. Wait
Junhyung pulls Yoseob's hand--keeping him from running away, 
hurls him into a hug and Yoseob cries to his chest, "It's okay. We're not giving up. I'm not giving you up."

 

42. Talk
After the Yong family has refused to acknowledge their relationship, Yoseob has locked the room and never came out; Junhyung's pleas of Yoseob getting to talk to him are turning desperate.

 

43. Search
Yoseob has stopped searching for answers long ago since the answer has been there all along; acknowledgment or not, he loves Junhyung for all he is and he's not allowing anyone to ruin that for him, not even the world.

 

44. Hope
"I guess we're sorry for being irrational the other day; I hope you give us another chance," Junhyung's father says to the both of them, and Yoseobs smiles to Junhyung.

 

45. Eclipse
"Yah, don't borrow my precious sunglasses," Junhyung complains to Heechul as he takes it away from him, "Dude, I'm gonna go blind with the eclipse. Now, even if Yoseob gave that to you, my eyes are hundred times precious than it!"

 

46. Gravity
They say that when you're in love, you fall; strange, Yoseob feels like he's floating and weightless when he's with Junhyung.

 

47. Highway
"Jun, why do you even own a car when you don't even know how to fix it?" Yoseob asks in a deadpan voice and Junhyung swears; God, why did the car break down on the highway especially on such an important day like their wedding day?

 

*48. Unknown
They haven't known who are the owners of the motorcycles when they have stolen it; but the bride and groom are the most important people in a wedding and stealing a couple of bikes isn't that big of an offense.

 

49. Lock
They exchange vows and rings; and they know, that the lock within their hearts are no longer sealed since each of them have their own key to each other's heart.

 

 

 

50. Breathe
And pretty much they have begun breathing each other, or maybe becoming each other's air is the proper answer; like oxygen, they can't function without the other, nor do they can live.

 

 

--

A/N: Thinking of making a story out of all these sentences. Just a thought. :3