The Magical Creatures

Ꮧ ᏋᏪᏣᎻᎯᏪᎢᏋᎠ ᏒᎮ Ꮧ 3rd pov au AFF Roleplay Ꮧ New, Open & Hiring Ꮧ

 

The Sorcerers and Sorceresses

Sorcerers are the boys and Sorceresses are the girls. These magical people got enchanted by the admins. They love to use magic and concentrate on improving their skills to be the greatest. A sorcerer is brought down to the Magical Forest of Enchanted. Once brought there, they start their unpredictable journey to become the best of the best. Meeting new friends and pairing up into teams of who knows how many, they are powerful and loyal. Making others trust them is easy but making themselves trust each other? Now that, is one of the most challenging things for these creatures. They always count on admins and are up for a challenge with the risk of anything. 

 

The Mermaids and Mermen

Mermaids are girls and Mermen are boys. These magical people got enchanted by the admins. They love to hang by the beach where they could talk to others. A merperson is brought down to the Colourful Cave of Enchanted before setting of into the path they chose on how to live life. Mermaids love to comb their hair while sitting on rocks that is if they have long hair. Some mermaids lke shorter hair and keep it that way. Mermen love to go up for challenges and impress the ladies. These are the type of creatures that are confident no matter what but are always there for others. Merpeople can become like humans and have legs if they step away from the water and snap their fingers but if they touch the water again, their legs will form back into tails. Merpeople must go back into the water by midnight or they will be cursed. 

 

The Fairies

Fairies can be both male or female. These magical creatures were too, enchanted by none other than the admins. Fairies love to fly high and feel the cool breeze hit them. A Fairy is brought down to the Flutter Fields of Enchanted where they fly off into the world, however they want. They love to fly and can be found bothering others since they could go up into the air. Fairies can be either very kind and helpful or cold and stubborn to others but never hold a grudge. Fairies can make their wings appear and disappear whenever they want but cannot fly without them. They are always up for a challenge and are determined to finish what they started.

 

The Vampires

Vampires are both girls and boys. These magical creatures were also enchanted by the admins. Vampires hate conflict so they turn into bats and fly away if they want to. A Vampire is brought down to the Red River of Enchanted to drink the substance and fully become one. They are very loyal and can give off a warm vibe or spine-chilling vibe. They have eyes of fire that fascinates almost everyone. Vampires have a craving for blood but can control themselves. They can make their fangs go away whenever they want but some don't have a problem with showing them, for they are proud of having them.