Chapter 6: king's orders

runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 6 

king's orders

 

 

 

 

 

after an hour drive from the airport, the limo finally arrive infront of the palace gates. all the butlers and maids of the palace lined up to the main door of the palace when a security called and announced that the princess safely arrive. upon hearing the news, one of the maid excused herself from the line and went in one of the living room where the king and queen was patiently waiting for the princess.

the queen couldn't hide her joy when she heard that the princess arrive already. even though the king was still angry at the princess, you could still see it in his eyes the joy upon hearing that her only daughter is finally home.  

the limo entered the palace grounds and stopped infront of the main door of the palace. a butler walk towards the limo and opened the door for the princess. princess sooyoung face just stayed stoic when she got out of the car and walk towards the palace main door. all the butlers and maids warmly welcomed princess sooyoung when  she  positioned herself in the middle of the lines.  

princess sooyoung raised his hand and wave it infront of all the butlers and maids who are lined up so they could go back to their original places. princess sooyoung doesn't like the grand welcome the butler and maids do whenever she would arrive at the palace from charities, meetings with other dignitaries and from just going out for a walk.

princess sooyoung ordered butler lee to usher her immediately towards the living room where she knows that her parents might be waiting for her arrival. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the queen keeps pacing in her spot, anxious to see her only daughter but afraid that she and the king might have a father-daughter fight. knowing that her daughters temper whenever she didn't like her father's instruction. the queen stop and look at the door when a loud knock was heard, the door then flew open.

just as when the butler was about to announce the princess arrival, the princess instantly walk towards the queen and king waving her hands again towards the butler. butler lee walk near the princess while suho just followed behind butler lee at the corner, afraid that the princess might do something to him.

the queen walk towards her daughter, she hug her tightly and started to cry in happiness. princess sooyoung who calm down a bit when she heard the queen cry. the princess snake her arms around the queens waist and patted her back, she then pulled away from the hug and gave the queen a weak smile. when her father's turn to greet her she frowned and gave him a 90 degree bow.  

 

princess soo: tell me why?!

king: ah. my lovely daughter *smile* welcome home. no need to shout my daughter. i'm not deaf. i can still hear you clearly.

princess soo: *raised a palm infront of the king* stop... just stop with the welcome father. i don't need your welcome or other peoples welcome. all i need is your explanation as to why i am summoned here in korea once again. and why do i have a private secretary? why do i even need that? father , i want you to fire him. i don't need him walking around behind my back as if he is my tail! i am not a cat!

king: awww *chuckle and spread both his arms* can't you first hug your old man

princess soo: no. i don't like to hug my old man. 

king: you came home after 2 years and yet no hug for me?

princess soo: no hug.  and why would i even hug you if i'm angry with all this crap happening

king: what a pity for the king. no hug from her princess. but i wanna know why is the princess angry? did something happen?

princess soo: did you just ask me as to why am i so angry like this?

king: *nods* indeed i asked you

princess soo: i am angry because my father couldn't let his daughter live a normal life fro 2 years, even though i'm already in london with yuri unnie. i'm angry because my FATHER just summoned me back to korea and much to my dismay, i got a *pointed a finger at suho* private secretary! lastly i'm angry....no wait...angry is an understatement. it should be furious... i'm furieous because you just ordered a bunch of bodyguard to monitor my every move. you even made the bodyguards follow my meet up with oppa every night!  

 

butler lee's eyes widened  and look at the king when they all heard the last sentence of the princess. butler lee saw how the king's smiling face was instantly replace by a frown.butler lee grabbed suho's arm and pulled him near the door. the queen got worried at the last sentence that the princess said to her father.

the queen knew that the "oppa" she was mentioning was the guy with a fiancee who's been seen hanging out with her daughter. the queen was about to pull the princess out of the room when the king stopped the queen.

the king was now thinking that since the princess doesn't want to talk to him in a nice way, he now needs to be more strict and show her that he is the king and her father so she needs to obey him at any cost. 

 

king: stop. don't make any more move.

queen: * look at the king and gave him a stern look* the princess needs to rest. you could talk to her later.

king: i.said.stop

queen: just let her rest for a while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter