Just a Hunch

Milk Tea

"Jiyoon-ah." GIkwang called.

Jiyoon looked up from her lyrics sheet. "Hmm?"

"Let's buy some milk tea after recording."

"Aww~ I don't want to. I want to go back to the dorm." Jiyoon yawned then pouted.

"I'll walk you home after so please?" Gikwang looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Aish! Okay fine."

"Jiyoon you're up." Their producer called and Jiyoon entered the recording room.

 

Gayoon, Sohyun, Jiyoon and Gikwang went out after recording.

"Sohyun~ah come with us." Jiyoon invited.

"Sorry unnie. Manager-oppa asked me to pay for our bills." Sohyun sadly said.

"Gayoon unnie come wuth us." Jiyoon turned to the older member.

"And leave our maknae on her own? No way. Besides, where are you off to anyway?" Gayoon said.

"The Tea House. We're gonna buy some milk tea. Wanna join us?" Gikwang asked.

"Thanks oppa but I'll pass." Gayoon simply smiled.

 

"The mall is this way unnie." Sohyun said.

"Oh right. The Tea House is straight ahead right?" Gayoon turned to the two.

"Yeah~ See you later!" Jiyoon and Gikwang waved.

"See you!" Sohyun waved and crossed the street with Gayoon.

 

"Good Afternoon Ma'am." The guard greeted as they enter the mall.

"Look unnie! There's a Milk Tea stall here." Sohyun pointed and Gayoon laughed.

"They should've just come with us."

The two girls walked in the Bill Payment Section and gave their bill to the cashier.

"This will take long." Sohyun groaned as she looks at the line of people paying for their own bills. Luckily, a gentleman offered his seat for them.

"Unnie sit down." The maknae patted the space next to her and Gayoon sat down.

"You know, I just realized something." Gayoon spoke after a few moment.

"What?"

"Don't you think that it's strange that Gikwang oppa asked Jiyoonie to come with her?" She looked at the maknae's confused look.

"I mean, usually he would ask Yoseob or Hyunseung oppa to go with him, right?" Gayoon explained.

"Oh~ Yeah. He never asked us to come with him when we've got nothing to do." Sohyun looked at a distance.

"I know right? But sometimes he would force us to come with him when we don't want to but today he didn't."

"I think I actually saw him smile when we refused to go. Like he's glad we didn't come."

"And there's something about the way he looked at her today." Gayoon said.

They looked at each other and smiled as realization hit them.

"OMO! I think Gikwang oppa likes her!" Sohyun squealed.

"Ms. Kwon?" The cashier called. Sohyun stood up and payed for their bills.

"C'mon unnie." She called and Gayoon stood up.

"Let's buy some ice cream before going home." Gayoon said.

"Okay!" Sohyun smiled and they went to the Ice Cream Shop.

"Do you think that there's a chance for them?" Gayoon dreamily asked.

"Of course there is unnie! They look cute together." Sohyun answered.

They entered the Ice Cream Shop, ordered their ice creams and went back to the dorm.