Promise II

To Love and Be Loved

"Does it look okay" Hyunsik asked. I looked at him from head to toe twice, three times, four. 

"Oppa, you look great." I chuckled before giving him a thumbs up. He smiled my favorite eye smile and straightened out his undershirt. He messed up his tie, I in my teeth.

"Oppa, you really need to stop fixing everything after you just fixed them. Come here," I beckoned him closer. He grinned. I started doing his tie all over again. His chest, underneath my hands rised up and down calmly. I changed my concentration to the tie, feeling his every gaze on me. 

"Ja, done!" I excitedly said, thanking my hands in my mind for not giving in to my dumb heart. He checked the mirror behind me and nodded.

"What would I do without you!" he ruffled my hair. Ilhoon then came running next to Hyunsik

"Ay, Mollie-ah if you fix Hyunsik's, you need to fix mine's as well." he did a Tom and Jerry glance at Hyunsik. I giggled and started on his tie. 

"Yah yah, Mollie can only do my ties." Hyunsik started. Ilhoon laughed. 

"Mollie-ah, tell Hyunsik to stop bullying me..." Hyunsik pinched Ilhoon's arm. I rolled my eyes. The real Tom and Jerry.

"If the both of yalls won't stay still, then I'll never do any of your ties!" 

They immediately stopped, stood still and smiled. Then Ilhoon hit Hyunsik on the arm and it started all over again. 

"Augh! Don't make me pinch your ears."  I warned. They looked at each other, smiled, and then mauled me into the couch. I laughed in terror.

"Who do you think you are.." Hyunsik started, trying to tickle me.

"...To tell us what to do?" Ilhoon finished, trying to help hold me down. I screamed in laughter again. They laughed along. 

'I'M..." I started. They laughed, and continued

"GONNA PEE!" I shouted more seriuosly. They bursted out laughing and then sunk to the floor. I was seriously on the verge of peeing so I ran out the door to find the bathroom, both howling with laughter as I left. 

Hopefully Music Bank had more than one restroom. This was my third time here, but the musc stations look so similar yet are so different I was confused at to which way I should have gone. Thankfully, I found one and ran right in. 

"I hope their ties are messed up..." i thought as i peed. Heh hehe, they wouldn't be able to get me to do their ties anymore. But then, that would make them late for their comeback stage. BtoB was promoting their new song for the first time here on Music Bank. My promotions ended just yesterday and I had free time today so I came with them for support. Sometimes I acted as the stylist as well, reassuring them that they were beautiful, I mean, handsome :) 

"Ah, really though, I don't think I would've made it."  I said again gratefully as I washed my hands and left.

"Ah, there you are!" Hyunsik called. I was surprised, he was just about to turn to the other corner, but saw me. He walked to me. 

"You okay?" he asked, some sincerity in it. I gazed at him then lifted my head high.

"Hmmm, I am fine, thank you very much." He chuckled. "Oh c'mon Mollie, we let you go. At least you didn't pee there." He chuckled again.

I lightly punched him on the arm. He rubbed it. 

"I just drank alot of water, that's all" I concluded. He smiled and bent his head to look at me in the eyes.

"Okay." he said before wrapping his arms around my head and shoulder and pulling me in for a tight hug. 

"But you lost this round." He added. I laughed. "That's not fair! Ilhoon oppa was helping you!" 

"Shhhhs shhhhhh, next time little grasshopper." I laughed. 

"Mollie-shii?" a voice called over. Hyunsik and I froze and looked up. It was Tae Yang standing in front of us. 

"Ah, Young-Bae shii!" I greeted. He walked over, having a confused look on his face.

I handed out my hand, he shook it. Hyunsik's breathing was harder as it blew on my neck and I realized he was there. 

"Oh right, this is Hyunsik from BtoB." I pointed and introduced. "Lim Hyunsik" I clarified. 

Hyunsik reluctantly let go of his hold around me, but still kept me close, his right arm wrapped around my right shoulder. 

"Hello, I'm Lim Hyunsik from BtoB." he said before bowing. Tae Yang did the same. 

"I'm Big Bang's Tae Yang." Hyunsik simply nodded.

"Young-Bae shii, why're you here?" I asked. He looked back at me

"Oh, Big Bang is promoting our new song today as well." I gasped.

"Really!?Where have I been?" my eyes widened. Tae Yang smiled. 

"Ah, well it kind of hurt that you didn't remember...but it's okay Mollie-shii." he smiled again. "6th Comeback today. Hopefully you'll watch us?"

I nodded. "Of course! Who wouldn't" I asked. He chuckled. 

"I have to go prepare right now, but you should visit us! Good luck on your comeback as well Hyunsik shii." He bowed before running off. 

"He's short.." 

I gasped and automatically punched Hyunsik. 

"Yah, what was that for? I was just speaking my mind." 

"He is not short..." I defended. Hyunsik grinned.
"Is too." 

"Is not."

"Is TOO!"

"Is NOT!"

He lifted his hands up in defeat.

"Haha, fine. He's not, geez. I can't believe you are his fan...he walks and talks like like..."

"He speaks and walks fine to me..."

"Yeah, cause you're a F-A-N. " 

"Are we jealous..." I joked. Hyunsik eyed me. 

"Maybe." I giggled and wrapped my arms around Hyunsik's waist. 

"I'm your fan too...you're number 1 fan." He held a hand over my arms and sighed. 

"That's what I thought. Better watch us today..." I nodded my head and we walked back to the waiting room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally their time to go on stage. We were behind the stage and I felt even more nervous than they did. 

"You're not going out there yet you're full of so much worry." Hyunsik said as he walked next to me. 

"Aw, it's cute though hyung. Our Mollie is like a faithful momma, sister, fan, father..." Ilhoon laughed at the last one. I giggled along.

Peniel came over and patted my shoulders. 

"She's just overthinking. Relax"  he said in english to me. It felt good, hearing my native tongue. I breathed in and out. 

"Just promise me you'll all be safe and have fun..." I finally said. All the members smiled and held out their pinkies. We crossed our pinkies together. 

"Don't choke..." I added jokingly, " or else you lose and I gain one point." They all laughed. Our game was to see who gets the most points by somewhat having the other members and myself fail and lose at games.

"BtoB thirty seconds" a producer called from behind the curtains. I said goodbye and walked down towards another crowded area connecting the dressing rooms to the stage. 

"BtoB on stage" another producer called. Hyunsik turned to look at me one more time. I gave him a thumbs up and yelled, "Hwaiting!". He smiled my eye smile and pumped up the group to go out. 

About a minute into the song, I felt a shadow loom next to me. I quickly turned and found myself looking into the eyes of Tae Yang. 

"Ah, Young-Bae shii!" I greeted again. He smiled and inched closer. 

"You didn't come to see us?" I snapped my fingers.

"OH, sorry! I was helping Hyunsik and the guys get ready..." He reassured me.

"It's alright. Are you going to be their stylist from now on?"

"Not really, " I said. "I finished up my promotions so I have some free time until my next project so CEO allowed me to tag along with BtoB to sort of get used to the scheduling. I'm only at the music station performances though...but time to time they ask me to help with their outfits." He nodded.

"So then at Inkigayo, you promise to come?" I paused to think. 

"Inkigayo?" 

"Next week's recording. BtoB is going to be there, that means you are too." 

"Oh, right." 

"So you'll come visit us." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. I laughed. He winked. 

"My wife should come see me once as I perform..." I grinned. 

"Of course. Wait for me then, " I said in a cheesy joking way. He laughed. 

"Hyung, why're you laughing so loud?" a voice asked. Kang Daesung walked into the crowded area. As did the rest of the members. It was slightly dimmed inlighting, but I was going to flip, one of my favorite groups was right there in my face. I bowed and introduced myself. Tae Yang laughed. 

"Meet my wife and friend, Mollie shii." he introduced me to them. They all gasped. 

"So this is the famous friend Tae Yang has been boasting about." Seungri exclaimed. Tae Yang shot him a glare. I grinned. 

"So I'm famous in Big Bang's talks huh?"

They all introduced theirselves and within three seconds we were all laughing. 

"Ay, next time you should come visit us. Young-Bae has been making us jealous with your stories." Gdragon said. I blushed. 

"Of course, next week Inkigayo, I'll be there. " I promised. I held out my pinky instinctively, forgetting that this was Big Bang and not BtoB. 

Tae Yang raised his eyes, but smiled. He took out his pinky and crossed with mine. The heat of our fingers could have burned anyone. Gdragon smiled. 

Just then I noticed that Taeyang's tie was shifted to the left too much. I naturally took it within my hands and started doing it over again. Tae Yang looked down, surprised at first, but gently grinned and waited. Daesung and Seungri made silly faces at each other, squealing. TOP just watched. 

"Oh, sorry, it's instinct to fix a tie for me now." I explained. They all smiled. 

"Mollie?" 

I turned around. Hyunsik was making his way down the stairs, the other members following closely, watching me. 

"Oppa!" I greeted. The Big Bang members looked at my BtoB coming. Hyunsik was motioned by a producer to keep on walking the other way towards another exit to the dressing rooms. He stood ground though and waited as did the other members. 

I bowed to Big Bang.

"Until next time then. Good luck! " I added before running off into the shoulder of Hyunsik who ruffled my hair as he greeted me. 

"Hyung...are they?" Seungri asked Tae Yang.

"Big Bang on stage" a producer called. 

Loud music started to play. 

 

 

"No."