Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok...

Tik Tok

 

~Sungmin's POV~

I rolled On My bed. Rolled again. Rolled once more. Then face the Roof.

I couldn't sleep.

i was thinking about my Hyung.

Why was he acting Like this?

-Flashbak-

All Super Junior were in the dorm doing Different things. Ones were in the living Room, others in the bedrooms or sleeping. 

Sungmin was in the kitchen with his Hyung. He was chopping some vegetables for the Kimchi they were Going to eat. He was being carefull with the knife, he hated to cut himself (and well, Who Don't?).

-Sungmin, need some help?- his Hyung asked

-No, thanks Hyung, I can do it Myself- he answered with a smile still facing the cutting table. The sudden silence of his Hyung make him look at him with puzzled Look; he was surprised. The smile in his hyung's face dissappeard showing a serious Look, Like if he was angry.

-I asked you if you needed help- he most of ordered making Sungmin shiver. 

-N-no Hyung, but than... Yah!!- his Hyung suddenly grab es his Arm that was holding the knife.

He grab the knife he was holding and Began to cut the things very fast, in informal pieces and Not looking what he was cutting. He was still in a serious creepy face and still hold Sungmin's Arm. 

-Hyung! Don't...! Carefull! Look what you ar… AUCH!!- Sungmin release himself from his hyung's grab. He felt a loud pain in one of his fingers.

He looked at it. He was blooding. He had a little yet deep and painfull cut in his índex finger. The one was near the vegetables he was cutting.

When his Hyung looked what he just Did he seemed to lost the serious expresion, turning into a worry face.

-Oh My God! Sungmin! I-I'm Sorry!- he said in a worry voice -I Don't know what was I doing! Sorry!- he helped him wash the cut while Sungmin was just staring at him, with a weird expresion. 

His Hyung just make him a cut in the most strange mode. His face was Like he wasn't him. He said thanks for helping him clean, yet Not sure what had just happened. 

-End of Flashback-

That was the beginning of a weird series of things my Hyung make me pass Trough. Other Cuts and injuries he caused me... 

I looked at my índex finger and sighed.

I close MY Eyes trying to sleep but memories came Back to my mind making it imposible. I put my Mind in blank and tried to sleep again.

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok…

That ing clock!! Damn, I was about to Fall asleep!! I tried to ignore the sound but it was to loud in the Middle of the Night. I decided to just stare at the Roof waiting to the dreams to came.

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok...

I started to think about the fans, will they Like our performance? 

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok...

New dance steps for a Random dance in a variety show they invite us.

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok...

I heared My bedroom door open. I tense My body. I looked slowly at the door. I relax when I recognized the figure. But then I tensed again... What was he doing Here at this hour?

-Sungmin?-

-H-Hyung? W-what are you doing Here?-

He walked slowly to my bed. Didn't answer.

-Hyung?-

He taked my hand and looked at it. 

-Does This hurt?- he said making some pression in my cut.

-Yes... A little... Why?- I noticed something in his hand.

He started to remove the band-aid covering my cut.

-Is little... It hurts just at that size?- he looked with curiosity my finger.

-Yes, because is deep... Hyung what are you doing Here?-

He became silence for a while, just looking my finger, I wanted to move but for some reason I was frozen.

-So, if I made you a longer and deeper cut... It will hurt more?- he left my hand and stood up. 

-Y... What? W-Why are you asking that?- his question frowned me.

He then grab the thing he was holding with his two hands.

-Answer me- he commanded.

-Hyung? Are you feeling right?- I sitted up in my bed.

He then started to move the thing Between his hands. With a sudden sparkling of it I could see what was it. A Knife.

- I-Told you-to answer-me - He commanded separating the Words. 

-Why are you acting Like This? You are scaring m... Aaghh!!-

He jumped On me, grabbing me by the neck, causing me to choke.

-You have to answer your Hyungs questions, little stupid Boy...-

I Try to fight but he hold me tight, with a strengt that wasnt of him. I frowned at his Words. He have never told me something Like that. He let go of me a little.

-Answer me. If I make you a deeper cut will it be more painfull?-

-I D-Don't know- I Answered, scared to Death.

-You Don't know. Poor, poor Sungmin...- I feel a pain in my left Arm. He had pushed the Knife in there.

-Aaaahhhh!!! Hyung! Stop!!- 

-Bad Maknae, Bad Maknae- he refused to listen and introduce more the Knife.

-Hyung! Stop!- 

He pushed out the Knife and I was relevied, but then he pushed it into one of my legs. 

-Aaghh, Hyung!! What are you doing?! Why are you acting Like This? What Did I have done to you?!-

I couldn't see his face, he was looking at the Knife ripping my skin and the Blood coming Out.

He then faces me. He faced me and I gasp.

That... That was Not my Hyung..

His Eyes were wide open, almost Out of the orbits. His face was pale with a little of red in the cheeks. His smile... That was Not My Hyung's smile. It was a wide smile, a creepy phsyco smile.

-Sungmin...- he speak. His voice was the Same altough. And that scare me more. That mean that he WAS MY Hyung.

-Sungmin, Sungmin... Do you hear that? Is your clock...-

i almost forget about the clock that Didnt let me sleep Before. The clock that had take me Awake to live this.

-Tik, Tok, Tik Tok- he make the sound -That clock has Been counting the minutes you have to live...- he told me Like it was something vry usual.

-It has Been advising me when to do it- He stood up from the bed. -It Didnt let you sleep so you will see this...-

 

Tim Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok

 

-Hyung, Don't...-

I watched how he raised the Arm that was holding the Knife.

-Listen... It is telling me to do it...-

-Hyung, Please...

-I need to obey it-

-No, Hyung... NO!!-

 

Too late. The Knife went down.

I could feel it, stabbing My Stomach and chest. One, two, three... Many more times. 

 

But I only counted to Seven.

 

The last thing I listened was a: 

 

Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok...