Final

Just a kiss (Oneshot)

Please listen to this song while reading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLp2YXupqac

 

“Where am I?”, he screamed as he run but no matter how fast he was the darkness still seemed to be everywhere. He felt lost as if It didn’t matter where he run to, he would never reach his destination.
Shadows tried to reach for him. He screamed at the top of his lungs as the world fell apart.
Just as his legs began to give away he heard a voice. “Without you I would be so lost Kwon. So don’t you dare to leave me like that.”
 He ran towards the beautiful voice, which sounded so familiar.  He tried to catch a falling star that could save his live.  He saw the light that was shining around her making her look like she was an angel.
“Don’t leave me”, she said as she embraced him. He closed his eyes and soon after, he felt pressure on his lips, as she kissed him. Her warm lips on his felt like heaven. His heartbeat began to race and the shadows were gone.  Suddenly he saw the way out.

Gain sat in the chair near his bed. The tears streamed down her cheeks, as she held his hand.
Her voice wasn’t audible, when she began to talk to the body which didn’t move an inch since 3 days.
“How could you just leave me like that? I said you shouldn’t drive anymore. It is dangerous outside. But…you? You didn’t listen. You never do? “, she began to sob harder as ever before.  She observed his face and smiled bitterly. He had a bandage around his head and his left arm was in a cast.  
“Yeobo, you can’t leave me.”  She took his right hand and guided it up and down her stomach just like he would caress it.
“Yeobo, I am pregnant. That was the surprise I told about on the phone. You said you wanted to come, but you never did. Yeobo, you lied to me”, she whispered.” Her tears would never stop”, she thought.

The door opened and the doctor, who also was a friend of Kwon and Gain entered. He sat beside her and took her hand. He squeezed it lightly and smiled.
“Hey, I know you don’t want to leave, but you should go home and sleep a bit. I will watch over him, I promise and I will call you if anything happens. He would want you and your baby to be alright.  Gain knew that her dear friend was right. He really would tell her to go home if he would be awake now.
“Can I have a minute?”, she asked. The doctor nodded and went out of the room. She looked back at him and smiled at him.  She sat down on his bed and took his hand again.
“ I love you Jo Kwon Do you hear me? Without you I would be so lost Kwon. So don’t you dare to leave me like that!”  She embraced him as she started crying again.  “Don’t leave me”, she said, still hugging him. After a while she looked at his face and slowly leaned down to feel his soft lips. She missed the warmth of it. As she looked up again she could looked straight into his eyes. Into his beautiful eyes, which stared at her lovingly.

 

(Just a kiss from your lips in the dark gives my life a brand new start.)